World Heel Meet 2006, London: Sat., May 13th

kneehighs

Hi Robert,

an interesting and long report! I was laughing out loudly when I read that two other guys (You and Euchrid) were also a victim of the wrong Starbucks :wink:

Another :oops: for the won auction for cork wedges in my absence. Another :oops: for the similarity of our conquest. Another :cry: for the fact that my seller is living in London. Another :lol: for the fact that they are from Next. Sometimes life is simply a collection of funny events!

Here a pic of my new summer wedges

Posted Image

btw: I'm only 2.03 m on my 5'' sandalettes :roll:

micha (*hoping that the forum isn't crashed down again during writing my answer - preview is still working*)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hallo Robert, a nice story of what happend to you and the meeting during this weekend. For me it's allmost simular. But using at saterday evening the tubs back home was a nice mess because of the mainteness on some tracks. a few d-tours and came out in the airier of my hotel. But a few people beside you has become victem of the starbuck no 124 at the wrong street; (new)oxford street can be found this coffy shops. But we find the group finaly. so until we meet again Adri

SOHO Saturday Night: Heel Meet

Saturday evening ended with a group of guys having a few beers and red wine at the Novotel Euston. After everyone left, the three that left for the evening to continue the heel meet were me (USA), Heel-D (England), and heeluis (Germany).

heeluis knocked us (and passerbyers on the street)--all out with his outfit:

Posted Image

This is what Heel-D looked like:

Posted Image

And I think most people know what I was wearing, but just in case...I looked exactly like in this pic, but I had on boots, not courts (pumps):

Posted Image

First we set out to walk the streets of Soho. Within minutes, some lady came up to heeluis and asked him how to get to SOHO? Heel-D and I both found that curiously funny. First, we wound up walking down the basement steps to some moderately trendy bar. I waited at the bar for drinks and chatted up the bartender for some advice on where to go. She told us about a club a few blocks away that was supposedly 70% gay men , but 30% straight women. We decided that would be a good place to try, but not until we answered her question,"What brings you guys out and together?"

LOL. I showed her my heels and she said, "I love it!"

After finishing our drinks, we headed for the place she suggested. Within the first ten seconds we knew we were not in a place we would feel comfortable camping out at for the night. It was 99.9% gay men and about .1% women.

After playing "hot potato" with that bar, we walked back down the streets of Soho. Eventually, we went into the lounge that Heel-D and I had a drink at the previous heel meet before. Some guy complimented heeluis. Some drop dead gorgeous tall and leggy woman (stunning) stopped dead in her tracks when she saw heeluis and remarked with an excited tone of voice, "you look cute!"

After we finished our round of drinks at that bar, and after talking with the bouncer who convinced us that Too2Much was a good place to go, we headed off for the originally planned nightspot destination.

Here is what the dance floor area looked like:

Posted Image

Here is what the upstairs lounge area looked like:

Posted Image

I chatted up some girl from Poland by asking her if her shoes were red?. We had a neat little conversation about she likes black colored shoes. Believe it or not, I didn't say anything about my shoes, but I did schedule a get together with her for dinner the next evening. More on that to follow in the adventures of kneehighs thread. heeluis basically roamed the area around the dance floor as did Heel-D.

At around 3:30-4 we all headed back to the Novotel. By this time, our feet were killing us. I had been in pointy stilettos since 9 that morning. It was funny when we were walking home, heeluis and I were saying, "ouch, ouch..." with each step we took. When we walked past a girl on the streets, it was hilarious as we could tell her pointy heels were making her feel the same way. She looked like she was walking with a baseball stuck between her buttocks, her feet were hurting so much.

Overall, it was a fun evening and a great way to cap off meeting so many other heelers from around the world.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Got to hand it to heeluis. I'm partial to corsets myself, but I've never worn them in plain sight.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

heeluis has "balls" of steel.

Here are some more pics. The ones taken in the italian restaurant are a bit on the dim side, but do nonetheless depict us all having a good conversation and getting to know one another:

Posted Image

Firefox

Posted Image

From Left to Right: micha, a3, Jan (micha's friend)

Posted Image

From Left to Right: a3, micha, Robert, Jan

It seems that everyone enjoyed themself. When Heelfan, Peachy, and jo left, we were left with a decision to either continue shopping or go eat and socialize. I opted to socialize and eat, as the opportunity to make friends with similar interests from around the world doesn't present itself everyday.

I thoroughly enjoyed the company of everyone.

Robert Hoping to see some pics of your new outfit

Firefox What a privilege to meet one of the founding fathers of hhplace and exchange intellectual thoughts on everything from the euro to american politics.

xaphod Maybe at the next heel meet we should have a race, with the winner receiving a new pair of shoes! Based on how fast you walk down the street, I'd wager my money on you. :roll:

micha I'll say it again. It was nice meeting you...and your german accent was cool too!

a3 I'm still loving your 12cm heels, those are great

heeluis I know you are in Buenos Aires right now, but Saturday night was fun and can't wait to here your feedback on the meet

Si I feel like we conected when we talked at dinner...hope the feelings are mutual

fogborkenvv Sincerely hoping that we can meet again in the future. It was great talking to you at the Reef Bar and getting to know you and the Mrs.

Heelfan We barely even talked...next time I'm gonna sick the heel meet border patrol on you :wink:

Peachy and Im gonna hold you "hostage" until dad stays longer so we can actually talk and get to know one another better. :oops:

Tara you too! I barely even got to talk to you....arghh.

Calv I like your poem. My french is soooo bad, its funny how I wound up with red wine...lol...it only took one letter to throw me off.

shakedown thanks for coming. You rocked those round toe heels.

Heel-D Watching you try on shoes in Next so non-chalantly was great.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I haven't had much chance to get online on the last few weeks, so missed much of what has happened. Great day out, and I am back up in London for a couple of days at the moment too.

hallo London gangers,

it does my good that a lot of you are impressed about my 5" heels cowgirl boots. I almost forget the strains feelings in my feet when I starts walking in daily flat male shoes the next morning. and then remebers I toke the hole day a pair of balletheels boots with my to show them too. But I was't sure I had the courage to put them on in a open publick place. Later when we set down at the hotel we had a nice area there but then I don't want to get my feet in more trouble as they were allready. I am not sorry for it perhaps another time better.

here are a few, who likes it of small clips me at home while wearing balletheels. The clips are mostly avalible until 25 june 2006. On later date found perhaps a storings place for continuse watching them. But in the mean while enjoy the clips for the lovers of high (ballet)heels

http://rapidshare.de/files/21518687/black_dress_ballet_sandalets.avi.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/21611083/gold_blokked_dress_ballet_shoes.avi.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/21614187/red_dress_ballet_knee_boots.AVI.html

enjoy your heels

a3

Hi kneehighs,

seeing your pictures from the common cruising in Soho I'm sad to have lost you. I wished to have joined you again! My mobile refused to work - the accumulator was down. Later on the way to an indian restaurant in the Drummond Street we had a splendid idea. Wasn't there a quite normal telephone in our hotel room? We were too lazy to go back to the hotel and meanwhile "midnight eater micha" had become hungry and injected his insuline. I hope that you had a lot of fun on your clubbing tour in Soho :roll::wink::oops:

nice greetings

micha

@adri from zaanstad: sorry, I don't manage to see your ballet AVIs on my screen. May be that I'm simply too stupid. But probably is the software of rapidshare much more stupid than me. On my computer is Bill Gates' ActiveX bullshit definitely disabled and I don't like to have a premium access to Rapidshare for only 9.99 $ :oops:

btw: here my newest nonsense on 7.5 '' platform heels with tight stretch jeans and a narrow belted girls waist

Posted Image

Posted Image

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Hallo Misha and others the link works fine to me and also e few others. at the front page when clicking to the link is at the button a sign at the table " setup download [prenum access] [free]". click on free. the next page signs up and halve way under the step is a counter going down to searche for the clip. When founded will show up a code to start downloading. Put that in the open field and there you see or get the clip. good luck enjoy the view of my balletheels a3