Heel height for daily wear

Debbie(HK)

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Yes - you'll be very lucky if you find many High Street stores carrying 5" heels. I know only ONE in my town - and that is because the lady who owns it has made a point of cultivating the 'dancers' as customers.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 1 month later...

My husband has a high heel shoe fetish and wants me to wear 5" all the time. He even suggested that a smaller size would make my feet look even more sexy. I hava a rather large foot and wear a size 10. Have any of you had this experience and tried a smaller size to make your foot look even sexier? I have tried a 9 and he really did like how I looked.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am still a big fan of a five inch heels for evry day. I love wearing higher but 5 is the best for most activities

my boots are ranging from 3.5 to 5 inches. but I have to say 5" are most perfect height for me.

I am 5'7, with my highheel boots on, I am over 6'.

ALicia

Boot me up, Boot me down

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

if i can't change my heels for a whole day - i wear 4 inch heels. if have 4 pairs of 4 inch heels with wich i can walk, stand, dance, shop.... all day long 8). i put special pads in them - so even standing stil for hours would be no problem with them. these are really my shoes for daily wear.

• 2 months later...

3 1/2 to 3 3/4th.. though i recently found a pair that fit in size 4 soo.. imm probably going to be stuck there because im not able to find anything 11 w in a higher heel.. which is probably just as well being 6'1 to begin with! At least with the 4 inch heel the tallest girl at work doesent have to look down to look me in the eyes lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I wear four inch heels out and about but normally lower ones at home. I do have three pairs of five inch heels at the back of my wardrobe which I abandoned there after practicing around the house.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5-6" daily wear. Slingbacks, pumps, ankle boots sometime depending on the weather. Can't wear high heel sandals to work due though which is too bad.

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"--Marilyn Monroe