High Heel Sightings

Debbie(HK)

That was the best of them bt if you want to have a look at the others go to

http://www.flickr.com/groups/streetheels/

I was impressed with her ability to move in them without any sign of hesitation. The last time I saw a woman wearing a pair of those, it looked as if she was trying to walk a tightrope, holding on to her friend for dear life. This young lady just took it in her stride as you might say. In fact, there ws no difference in pace between her and her friend wearing trainers.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can thank Firefox for that site. He was the one who started it off. I prefer to use it to this site for hosting photos because of Jeff's request to blur out identities on here. You've probably noticed that almost all of my shots will include the whole body rather than just the shoes or boots, which was one of the guidelines for the group (along with nothing lower than 3").

We went to a kids show yesterday and this woman sitting in the asile beside me had on these very nice looking boots with about a 4 inch (atleast) heel. Of course I kept staring over at them when I could (the lights were up and down all show). I would have taken a pic, but I think I would have looked like a perv so I opted not to. Also today coming into work, I saw ALOT of women in very nice heels (most 3 to 4 inches). It's nice working for a large company during the summer, women here tend to wear high heels to work:) Scotty

Hi there, this is my first posting here! My student at work loves shoes (she is a petite indian girl, very slim and elegant) and she often talks about her shoe shopping. A couple of days ago she told me she had bought a new pair of shoes with a rounded toe but she "wasnt sure she would be able to wear them for work".. instantly my interest peaked and when I asked why she said "oh, they are quite high- higher than I usually wear". She then said she was going to wear them the next day and she did. I could hardly sleep!! She turned up in a beautiful pair of 3 3/4 inch narrow heeled round toe black shoes with a little bow on the toe. All day she was complaining that they were uncomfy and she even had a bet with one of the other girls that she would manage to wear them all day. She did wear them all day with a business suit and patterened tights. She looked amazing.

She turned up in a beautiful pair of 3 3/4 inch narrow heeled round toe black shoes with a little bow on the toe. All day she was complaining that they were uncomfy and she even had a bet with one of the other girls that she would manage to wear them all day.

She did wear them all day with a business suit and patterened tights. She looked amazing.

Hi Rob,

Thanks for posting the great story. I hope you complimented her on her lovely new shoes? Maybe she'll wear them again.

I went out for drinks in town the other Friday, there were lots of lovely heels on show. Many of the groups of girls looked a lot like the UK band "girls aloud" (http://www.virgin.net/music/wallpapers/images/girls_aloud_800x600.jpg) wearing really short skirts, colourful tops and stiletto heels. A beutiful sight! It seems stiletto heels are very much still the fashion here in the UK, with quite a few example of steel heels (probably my favourite).

Bob.

No, of course it's not a big deal. However, without it being very important, mayble such shots would be better posted in "Your Favourite Hiugh Heel Pictures" thread? Very nice shots, by the way! Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 2 months later...

I went over to Munich last weekend for a three day fetish convention. Great time and planty to do and see. Here's a few photos that I took which do comply with the boards rules on taste. Note, all of those recognisable are models and I had their permission to photograph.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 5 months later...

I thought I would revive this thread, since I've had a good day in London today. This is the first time I've been up their for about five years but won't be the last.

The first pair of boots I saw coming up the stairs of the Underground at Oxford Circus was a pair of tan over knee boots. In all, I saw I think 7 pairs of over knee boots, four of which were genuine thigh length but two were flat heels so they don;t count. 2 pairs of five inch heels and I don't know how many pairs of four inch, including what I believe was a fetish photoshoot in Trafalgar Square (she was wearing 4" rubber boots, a vinyl latex rainmack and woolen mini dress. What made me wonder was that the guy she was with was about 15 years younger and wearing jeans and a hoodie. They just didn't look right together and she was definitely posing for him.

Here's a couple for a taster. The rest can be found in Firefox's Street Heels group. http://www.flickr.com/groups/23139075@N00/

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 2 months later...

I saw something special today. An elegant lady in her 40s, wearing a short skirt (not mini) under a long open coat, black thights and on her feet; classic black patent stiletto pumps with what looked like 5 inch heels. I was driving at the moment, and traffic was heavy, so I never had a chance to take a pic, unfortunately.