What is the longest you have worn heels for?

jeans&heels

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've worn 3½ inch heels for many hours at a time while going out, either running errands, shopping for more shoes, or just around the house The longest I wore my highest heels (those to the left) was a little under 2 hours, but it was all inside. I did the photo shoot that led to that picture (more are in the link below), tidied up the house a bit, and washed the sidewalk side of my car... I took them off to do the street side

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

hallo,

I will try to go saterday 14 januari on the heelmeet in Cardiff on my cowgirl boots with 5" heels. I have worn then a couple of times at home or to the cinema last saterday evening and with a long walk to the parking place. A nice training it was for my how that went of. Actualy I have heard nobody that they have noticed that I worn high heels unter my jeans. They cufferup almost the heel, only with walking on stairs you can see the nice heel with a 2x2 cm surfice. And stairs are plenty in this cinema in full light.

But to be sure I take some others boots with my. But how it goes on saterday you will get some info from my and perhaps some others who are going there also.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Go on high heels

A3

I once wore my thigh boots for 24 hours after I feel asleep with them on.

Chris

I think I've done that too, on more than one occasion.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I have done it with the boots in my avatar. When I woke up in the morning the bedding had pretty much entangled me. Must have been those 5 inch stiletto heels to blame.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

hallo, I walked during the heelmeet 14-1 at Cardiff say form 9:00 to 18:00 thies 5" heels going up and down the shopping aerier a few time. The first time that long periode walking, standing and a few times sitting for a drink and eat. Normaly I wear them at home doing some work but mostly sitting behind the computer. I feeled my feet the next day still a bit in my normal non heel shoes going home. But it was worth it. Adri

4" strappy stiletto heels for 28 hours

How's that for almost exact. It happened a few weeks ago, so not hard to remember...hehe.

7 AM - 5 PM: Wore a pair to work for the day

5 PM - midnight: Wore a pair out to the clubs

midnight - 2 AM: Wore them to my boyfriend's house

2 AM - 9 AM: Fell asleep in them (too many margaritas!)

9 AM 11 AM: The time it took me to find my clothes, get my stuff together (too hung over to fight with the ankle straps at that time to take them off), get my boyfriend up to drive me to my car, drive myself home, walk the parking lot and stairs to my condo, finally unstrap them and take them off as I got in the door and hit the shower!

TADA!

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

I think my record is one 8-hour work day in my chunky-heeled platform boots.......and I was pretty much on my feet the entire time. *whew!*....what was I thinking? Well....outside the elation factor that is?

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry about the late answer.

Here is how it went according to my memory: A guy saw me in a pair of my 5" heels at SMil and told me he thought that I should enter the longest wearing at the Fetish Fashion shop in Copenhagen. I went to the shop some time later to get the rules of the competion. The rules was very simple: You had to wear a pair of these boots

Posted Image

for as long as possible without taking them off. At that point the record was around 28 hours, I didn't enter as I didn't have time. Later when I had vacation I entered, but now the record was 30 hours. I donned my boots the next morning and went about the daily routines, as excepted the worst part was falling asleep as my legs and feet got very warm. At the end of the second day my feet was very tired, after taking the boots of I needed a bath and the boots needed a serios airing.

Last I talked with the guy running Fetish Fashion, my record was still holding.

• 2 weeks later...

Day off yesterday, Spent all day decorating,painting ,wallpapering the usual stuff And set myself a challenge : to do it wearing my 5.5" courts ,had to be carefull on the step ladders though , made it past 8 hours just. Pretty chuffed ! and managed to keep the paper straight ! But my feet were aching

Very nice boots. The contest would be a nice explination for why you are wearing them if you decided to wander around in public. How did they verify the length of time that you wore the boots? Were they locked on? Or was this based on the honor system? Great story though Jim PS: if that store is still running the contest maybe it would make a good vacation destination :D

(formerly known as "JimC")

It was based on the honour system. I had them locked on, but that was mostly to keep myself from cheating. I'm afraid you need to know the owner of Fetish Fashion to enter the competion if it's still running. I've been out in public with these boots and the similar red ones under long trousers. At one time while wearing the black ones waiting at a bus stop I got asked directions from a couple. Regards XLheel

The concept of this contest still has my attention. If there was such a contest around here I'd be tempted to have a locking anklet, and the shop owner has the key... Also a 24 hour contact number so if something happens the person wearing the boots would not have to wait untill store hours to remove the boots :D Hrm.. might have to work up some ideas stemming from this and put it in the fiction catagory of this board. What were the rules/conditions of the contest? Thanks Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")