High Heeled Training Diary #16

Laurieheels

Four months. Not bad at all... Last Monday was my birthday. Hooray for me, yes, thank you for the well wishing. I spent the day in my four and a quarter inch black sandals. It was a wonderful day spent at home with family. Tuesday meant back to work, and back to work means pain and torment. Who likes to work after a long weekend? To make it easy, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were five and a quarter inch black stilettos. You all know the ones. Just regular days, really, and days that prove I am getting really good in these heels. Friday was a casual day. Four inch white baby doll pumps were my weapon of choice, and they are quite comfortable. But when worn barefoot, they get, well, moist. Not in a bad way, it's just a strange feeling. Saturday. This was a big day. Now I did have to work, and I drove, my 5 1/4 stilettos went with me again. On my feet, of course. Not carried in a backpack as I walk to work. Work was boring. I was just babysitting the desk, really, and my talents were wasted on it. However, I was saved Saturday night, I had a date, and that meant a date in heels, of course. I kept with my 5 1/4 stilettos, and spent quite a few hours with a great guy, who I mentioned here once before. Maybe last week? Hrm... We did walk quite a bit. I am sure he was very happy with that. We sat and talked and lost track of time to start out. And I am guessing we walked around for about half an hour in those heels and did just fine. It helped that I had someone to watch out for me, of course. I think that is what made it so easy and so special. Holding his arm as we walked around a quiet downtown area... Earlier in the week I found out that he had purchased me a gift certificate for Heels Online, a birthday surprise for certain. We debated whether or not this should start going into diaries now but I like to tell the truth and talk about what I did in heels, and this date was in heels, so I hope too many hearts aren't breaking. Today, being Sunday, was a great day. My sister and I went to the Fourth Street Lilac Festival! Due to some snow on and off of late, there are no lilacs in bloom, but that did not stop us! The shoes for this outing were my cherished sandals with the four and a quarter heels mentioned earlier. I wore them walking around on the actual street for an hour and a half. It was a great experience, to be amongst people, out in the sunshine, with food and crafts and music... my sister and I stopped for some beef ribs being sold out front of a rib house, and wow were they ever good. My sister told me I was being checked out. How interesting, it looked like a very young couple had just walked by and she told me. Some guys have wandering eyes. I did notice one problem. The tar they use to fill cracks on street pavement gets very soft. I had my stilettos sinking into it a few times. This didn't stop me at all, but it is unusual to have that little bit of a tug when trying to take a step. My feet are a little bit tired now. They'll recover quite easily, I know. It's time for a barefoot break while I cook up something for dinner. A mix of pork chunks and lean beef meatballs in tomato sauce for a pasta. Lots of onions and garlic for this one! It's nice to know I can spend some time walking in heels, and be able to walk some good distances. This is great development and I am thrilled by it. And now with a gift certificate, the next step will be to go five and a half. It's certainly exciting. And the weather is just wonderful. I may have a bit of heat stroke, I feel tired. It was worth it! Best birthday ever.

On 2002-05-27 03:11, Laurieheels wrote:

...so I hope too many hearts aren't breaking...

WAHHH!

Any man who could pique your interest...

must be SOME SPECIAL GUY! I do hope it works out.

You remind me alot of my oldest daughter (yes, she hates hi-heels, but...): When she was about 16, I asked her what she wanted in a husband (since NONE of the boys in the town we were living were worth even a first look, in her considered opinion) and she said "I want him to worship the ground I walk upon!"

And the guy she married...does, among other things.

Hi-Heels and Back-Zipper Pants Forever...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-05-27 13:04 ]</font>

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Interesting to follow you steps forward in wearing really high heels. I envy being able to walk a whole day in heels that high. I have been using my 5 inch stillettos a while now and I am doing better and better. Earlier this year I was able to walk 500-600 meters without a problem but now I am done after just a hundred or so. But it feels great, just keep up training I guess. Hope to get a pair of ballet when I can walk in these shoes. Anybody with experience from wearing the Wanda-style from Punitiveshoes?

• 9 years later...

this is a rather nice storey. How did it continue?

I doubt you'll get an answer as the last post is about ten years old and "Laurieheels" is no longer a member here...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 4 months later...

That is good to know that it is possible to post something on a subject that has not been posted for ten years. There was one the other day that had not been posted for a while and was not accepting replies and was exactly the right one to post in.

Threads that have been idle for a year or more are locked to prevent resurrection. This was done as a prerequisite to opening up full chronological searches for members. If enough interest is expressed, threads can be unlocked on a per thread basis..

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.