Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Hey y'all just found this image posted by someone on the Fashion Spot (in the trends section):

Posted Image

Not heel related (sorry!) but it looks like he's wearing something similar to flat pumps (like the outfits I've shown you). The shoe is more open than a lot of men's shoes are (excluding sandals and flip-flops) on the top part of foot (this is generally seen as a female shoe thing). A sign of things to come maybe? The shoe above is not something I'd wear personally, I prefer my own flats, but it's something to talk about.

Gives me more reason to wear my ballet flats and flat pumps out (like I needed more reasons!:D).

I thought it'd be worth posting this image for those of us who like to wear ladies flats (pumps). The catwalks (runways) do turn our way occasionally.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Hey all. I just got these from ebay today!

http://photos.yafro.com/pics3/i/20060323/15/f/6/f/f6f8002a82f94a737e09e5c623fd58a8200603230_full.jpg

I really love them, they have a 70's disco-ish retro feel. Well in my opinion anyway.I'll prolly be wearing them with jeans, but any suggestions would be most welcome.

Hey y'all just found this image posted by someone on the Fashion Spot (in the trends section):

Posted Image

Not heel related (sorry!) but it looks like he's wearing something similar to flat pumps (like the outfits I've shown you). The shoe is more open than a lot of men's shoes are (excluding sandals and flip-flops) on the top part of foot (this is generally seen as a female shoe thing). A sign of things to come maybe? The shoe above is not something I'd wear personally, I prefer my own flats, but it's something to talk about.

Gives me more reason to wear my ballet flats and flat pumps out (like I needed more reasons!:D).

I thought it'd be worth posting this image for those of us who like to wear ladies flats (pumps). The catwalks (runways) do turn our way occasionally.

nice image, I wear similar flats, white colour, with jeans,

piece of female style at least when in male outfit, and very comfy

Posted Image

I really like the shorts, I saw very similar in Top Shop on Friday. I'm not sure about the legs though!

Hi I couldn't download the picture itself directly so now I will give the website photo indirectly. Here is another picture of me in my 70- ies boots.

Hope you like them. I have another pair of 70- ies boots . They look more female. I will send those photos later another time.

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=showPhoto&albumID=548312456&photoID=2409449070086966365&security=tpJhvz

Just thought I'd post a few more of my freestyle pictures for you all:

This what I wore today (I'm off poorly but I had to go to the Post Office so perfect opportunity for me to wear my heels):

Posted Image

BTW - the heels I'm wearing are my Clarks Opringtons.

This I'm not sure about but it's a work in progress:

Posted Image

Today I also bought some jeans (at a charity/thrift store) to go with my flats. The below outfit isn't my intended final look as I think the top should be something darker like black (but maybe then I'm wrong!):

Posted Image

I added two new pictures this morning my image gallery.

I'm curious how good or bad that looks. The jeans are Miss Sixty Nixie One (the ones that zip up the back). I think they're a size too small, but my girlfriend says they're meant to be tight. Too tight?

I might change and take some more pictures later.

You can certainly get away with wearing jeans like those! I think they'd work better with stillettos though and wider legged jeans will work better with your chunky heels. :D

I've never really be interested in stillettos, but perhaps I might give them a go. See, I know what I like, but I don't know what looks good when put together. I generally wear these jeans out with trainers, and mostly only when driving. Some people tell me I look good in tight jeans, but some say they're too tight for my slight build. I don't know who to believe. If they really do look good on me, I'd wear them in public happily. The only thing I'm worried about is that most girls of my age would spot these Miss Sixty jeans from a mile away, and I'd hate to be confronted about it. Maybe when I get paid I'll get some longer jeans with more of a flare. If I can hide at least the heel, I might have the balls to go out in public for the first time during daylight hours. Something I long to be able to do. :D

I've never really be interested in stillettos, but perhaps I might give them a go. See, I know what I like, but I don't know what looks good when put together.

I generally wear these jeans out with trainers, and mostly only when driving. Some people tell me I look good in tight jeans, but some say they're too tight for my slight build. I don't know who to believe. If they really do look good on me, I'd wear them in public happily. The only thing I'm worried about is that most girls of my age would spot these Miss Sixty jeans from a mile away, and I'd hate to be confronted about it.

Maybe when I get paid I'll get some longer jeans with more of a flare. If I can hide at least the heel, I might have the balls to go out in public for the first time during daylight hours. Something I long to be able to do. :D

Hey Dave,

You have a genetic blessing my friend! Your thin frame naturally compliments heels, regardless if they are stiletto or block. The dark grey jeans that are tight look fine with the black shirt so the color combo is fine.

As far as your jeans being "tight", I wouldn't worry about it. In my opinion, they look better tight. As long as you don't have "camel toe" in the crotch area where your male package is sticking out they look fine. They would also look sharper if they were ironed throughout the calf area in the msno.jpg pic. Maybe a form fitting top would look good too.

Are you coming to the London Heel Meet on Sat May 13th? I'm sure we are going to do some clothes shopping then, and not just for shoes either. You'd have the opportunity to get some "makeover" help on your wardrobe questions then.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Being so thin has it's disadvantages, too. Anyway, in those jeans I do have a slight "camel toe". That can be sorted, though. I'm just lazy. They do need an iron, yeah. I grabbed them out a cupboard where they've been sitting for a good few months. I'll iron them, and take another picture or two. I would love to come to the heel meet, to give me the chance to be on my own, even though I'm not. That makes no sense. Anyway, I can't because I'm getting married, if everything goes to plan.

This is what I wore to Reading, UK today (Saturday):

Posted Image

Leather Jacket by Moto (Top Man) - had it since I was 18 (I'm 24 now) and I still love it.

T-Shirt from Primark

DKNY Jeans

Tan 2 inch block heeled boots from Peacocks.

davefry - congratulations with the wedding. Sounds like you have a wonderful fiancee and wife to be. I'm sure everything will go well. :D

Heel-D, great pose! Great outfit. Very rock-star-ish. davefry, best wishes for a lifetime full of love, joy, and communication with your new spouse.

Posted Image

Leather Jacket by Moto (Top Man) - had it since I was 18 (I'm 24 now) and I still love it.

T-Shirt from Primark

DKNY Jeans

Tan 2 inch block heeled boots from Peacocks

Heel-D your outfit is great :D

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Posted Image

T-Shirt from Primark

DKNY Jeans

Tan 2 inch block heeled boots from Peacocks.

davefry - congratulations with the wedding. Sounds like you have a wonderful fiancee and wife to be. I'm sure everything will go well. :D

Congratulations Heel-D. It appears as if the aesthetic appeal of this outfit earned you the commendation of a female from Denmark at The Fashion Spot, "Heel-D nice to hear that you're fond of your jacket! Somethings just never go out of fashion. If you love it: Keep it and wear it out! No matter how old it gets. Also not afraid to wear a little heel. Kudos for you!" And on another outfit you earned the kudos of a female from Prague!

Ha! Great job. U da man!

p.s. did you check your karma rating there? You might have some karma!

going back a few posts, I know - but I bought a pair of flare nixie jeans from ebay a month ago or so, and I found them to be quite small. They were meant to be size 10 but I'm sure they are smaller. I've worn female cut jeans (and my denim catsuit) out loads of times and I don't think anyone has really noticed that they are cut differently (or have no pockets) as most people just see denim and don't think about the fact that they are tighter around the thighs and bum!

Congratulations Heel-D. It appears as if the aesthetic appeal of this outfit earned you the commendation of a female from Denmark at The Fashion Spot, "Heel-D nice to hear that you're fond of your jacket! Somethings just never go out of fashion. If you love it: Keep it and wear it out! No matter how old it gets. Also not afraid to wear a little heel. Kudos for you!" And on another outfit you earned the kudos of a female from Prague!

Ha! Great job. U da man!

p.s. did you check your karma rating there? You might have some karma!

Thanks mate.

How do I check my karma? I gave chairfan good karma for her good feedback.

Positive so far! :D

Well, I've posted another pic:

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f58/what-you-wearing-today-34186-206.html?posted=1#post1637815post1637815

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not heeled today, but I'm freestyling footwise. :cry:

I'm gonna post some of the outfits I wear to work next week as well (I will wear heels next week). I want to build a good steady freestyling reputation I think - varying my outfits from heels, flat pumps to my normal guys trainers too.

going back a few posts, I know - but I bought a pair of flare nixie jeans from ebay a month ago or so, and I found them to be quite small. They were meant to be size 10 but I'm sure they are smaller.

I've worn female cut jeans (and my denim catsuit) out loads of times and I don't think anyone has really noticed that they are cut differently (or have no pockets) as most people just see denim and don't think about the fact that they are tighter around the thighs and bum!

Nikki,

for a guy I have rather broad hips. But I had never any problems with the sizes of MS60 jeans. They are always true in size if not even wider! Meanwhile I'm a proud owner of a Tommy (W34) , a Flare Nixie (W33) and a J-Lot (W33). All are matching very well, the Tommy is really comfortable if not even too wide. My usual 501-Levi's size is W33-34/L36.

Only the length is often a problem. But a drain pipe j-lot couldn' t be short enough :D:cry::o

micha

PS: my W33 models models are both stretch jeans. May be that the also available denim versions without elasthane are narrower.

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Heel-D, great energy you are bringing to The Fashion Spot and here. I sent you some positive karma.

Here is the outfit I wore today to Barnes and Noble and later to dinner at a one star Michelin restaurant (two star New York Times) named Fleur de Sel. If I could coordinate my outfits like the chef here, I'd look like a real work of art! :D

Black Vintage Tuxedo shirt with subdued floral prints in background

shrunken and cropped tuxedo blazer with satin trim along collar

black braided leather belt

pointy toe stiletto Bandolino boots:

Posted Image

And a close up shot of the shirt, blazer, and belt.

All photographs appearing on this site under the username of kneehighs are the property of kneehighs. They are protected by the U.S. copyright laws, and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of kneehighs.

Heel-D, great energy you are bringing to The Fashion Spot and here. I sent you some positive karma.

Thanks. I sent you some back.

I've posted again today and I've had two bits of positive feedback:

^you look great heel-D

looking good, Heel-D! black really suits you

One of the girls sent me some good karma! :D

Today to work I wore a brown GAP sweater, navy BR tee, H&M Jeans, and my black Oprington wedges. So far the above responses are very positive. :cry:

...I've posted again today and I've had two bits of positive feedback:

One of the girls sent me some good karma! :D

Today to work I wore a brown GAP sweater, navy BR tee, H&M Jeans, and my black Oprington wedges. So far the above responses are very positive. :cry:

Feels good doesn't it? Good job! Was it adorefaith that sent you the good karma? Bet you scored alot of points for her karma.

edited to add: seems like you are having fun with fashion now too. Thats probably why our board member from Cali calls himself "fashionablefun", speaking of which, where have you been fashionablefun?

Just a few days back i was ready for another outing.

Next to my pasion for heels, i also have a pasion for 'risky' clothing, such as pvc and rubber. I like these garments in a fashionable style, and not so much in a the style you see often worn in the bdsm scene, which i have no connection with whatsoever (not my thing).

I was wearing a pair of flair black pvc trousers, and white pvc gogo-boots under it, with a large heel, and plats.

I'm a fan of a lot of different style of heels, mostly stilleto, but sometimes a littlebit different, mainly for comfort.

As far as the plats go, i dont like them any higher then these, just the sort of 'stripper=shoes' height. If they are higher, i think they look out of proportion.

For anybody not worn them plats, or is afraid of wearing these, they are so easy to walk in, i could wear them 24/7. The heel is very sturdy.

So i went out with the car, and stopped at a petrolstation in the middle of a nearby city. It was empty upon arriving, but i knew peeps would enter the station sooner or later, but that was my goal anywyay.

Got out of the car, started refueling. Then it happend.... my biggest fear..... two girls in a car entered the feulstation. Both where very good looking, and when one got out of the car, i noticed she was wearing at least 4.5 inch stilleto's, and very fashionable clothing.

Another couple in a car drove up, and other people as well. The place was crowded within a matter of seconds...

I continued my thing, walked in the store to pay, and when walking through the door, one of the girls came walking out.

She noticed me 'odd' looks straight away, so i knew that when i would walk outside again after payment for the feul, they would be watching.

When i came out, both the girls where watching from there car into my direction, the one girl pointing at me giving directions to watch to the other girl.

I noticed... i was ready for a loud reaction and big laugther.... and then it happend... they both gave me the most approving nod with a smile (no laughter), and a contineus look, and i could see them saying positive things to eachother.

I wondered if they only noticed the trousers, but the white pvc boots stand out a mile under them, hardly to mis i suppose.

Was a great rush, first reaction in a long time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 1

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.