Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Hi Kneehighs! I just wanted to say you're making a great job putting all these pics together, many of us know how hard is to find pics of guys wearing his heels, not to mention they're a good reference about different styles they're wearing in order to create their own personal style, thanks again! salutes, Anton.

DawnHH and Anton--thanks guys! I'm glad that there are people who take the time to put a nice outfit together, take a pic of it, take the time to upload the pic to the internet, then have the courage to share it here. As seen by the pic below, you are one of those of people Anton!

Posted Image

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Kneehighs:-) I can't post pics yet, but as soon as I can determine the equipment that will allow me to do it with my web-tv, I surely will try. I did purchase a digital camera before Christmas but it won't talk to my web-tv. I may need a cardreader or something to make it work. I'm still working on it. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

DawnHH and Anton--thanks guys! I'm glad that there are people who take the time to put a nice outfit together, take a pic of it, take the time to upload the pic to the internet, then have the courage to share it here. As seen by the pic below, you are one of those of people Anton!

Thanks so much Kneehighs, you're dedicating your time to keep this space working, so most of the credit is yours too, here's another pic of this third outfit,

Posted Image

i like this one since it shows how the boots look from behind, thanks again for your compliments, Kneehighs, keep doing this great work...

salutes, Anton.

Anton:-)

Your third outfit works very well for you and the boots look great with it. Very well co-ordinated.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Thanks so much, Dawn HH, I'm still understanding how heels work and what they can do for me, I read somewhere here that once you wear heels you won't live without them, and I'm starting to believe that's true :-D

I'm sending another picture with another outfit, and brown heeled boots,

Posted Image

these boots were a little tight when I bought them, so I never wore them until now, not sure why but this time i felt them more comfortable than the very first time, and that made me smile for sure!

be well, salutes, Anton-

Anton....I gotta hand it to you....those boots definitely belong with that outfit - and on you! You have a way of making the look so natural! :-) Now if only the fashion industry would catch more of these looks, I think we may be well on the right track!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Anton:-) Those brown boots sure look good with that outfit and those pants. A great combination for you. Daz:-) It's so great to finally put a face with a name and I like those pointies. You wear them well. Any chance of seeing the rest of the boots? Cheers--- Dawn HH

Hi!

I'm glad I found this place, excatly what I've been looking for!

I've always liked wearing heels, and I want to wear them outside in the real world, not just inside, my garden or when driving. The most I've worn any girl shoes outside is when we've gone to a duck pond near me, at like 2 in the morning. The more I do that, the less nervous I feel.

So, anyway. My girlfriend took some pictures this morning, and I'd like to hear your opinions on these boots. They are knee high, and actually fit me (which is a surprise, as my feet are size 40, yet my calf measures 32cm). I do have others, but these are new (bought them yesterday) and are my new favorite. The jeans are Miss Sixty, Tommy style.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I really love those boots! I was out shopping a few days ago and I had it in mind to get something like those, sadly I didn't see anything that really fit what I was looking for. But I did find these is Sears!

http://photos.yafro.com/pics3/i/20060203/06/b/9/c/b9cf9eb4ac65c4b339877c48f8a37b28200602030_full.jpg

http://photos.yafro.com/pics3/i/20060203/06/0/5/a/05a1553c0ee87cd097d5d4c555b9be4b200602030_full.jpg

They're usually not my taste, but after I was looking at them for a bit I figured it maybe nice to have a pair of heels I could just slip on and go, so i tried them on and then I HAD to have them. And they were marked down to $15 CDN, that was enough to me, SOLD!

I have a pair like that, and they're really comfy. I'll take pics of all my shoes and boots later this evening, as it is, I have to leave for work in a few minutes. Thanks for the compliment, they are very nice. I bought them in Dolcis.. well, my girlfriend actually bought them, I just supplied the debit card. If I can't even buy them myself, how am I ever going to wear them out?! :D I went for a drive in them last night, felt quite nice walking out down the driveway to the car. That was about 3am, though. Perhaps I should take small steps in wearing them outside of the house, just wearing them to my car and back for now. Also, I've noticed I need to be confident, to be able to actually walk at all. If I think someone can see me (I'm paranoid), my legs go a bit shakey, and that makes walking in heels rather hard. Otherwise, I'm told I'm quite good!

Take it from me and over half the ppl on this site. It's all in your head! Ppl really don't care as much as you may think. I rarely notice anyone even looking, and even if I do notice someone, they only glance but they don't make a big deal about it. Those boots with those jeans, you can pull off easily! But you do have to progress at a rate you're comfortable with. But look at it this way, you have a girlfriend that's comfortable with you in heels. So if she's fine with it do you think complete strangers are gonna care any more? Very doubtful. But power to ya, and I hope you find the confidence you need soon.

You know, I believe you. But, my head is filled with paranoia, and distrust.

My girlfriend doesn't mind me wearing heels, but she's not really a heel wearer, herself. What's she's worried about is if someone takes a disliking to what I wear and hurts me, she says. However, I'm not scared of anyone punching me, or whatever, no, far more scary is the thought of someone hurting my feelings. Just, if someone was to laugh at me, even though I'm happy wearing heels, I just can't explain how much I would die inside. Which is why I'm a little careful who I tell about the shoes I wear, even telling my girlfriend worried me for days, although she wasn't my girlfriend at the time.

So, here's a problem. She gives me the confidence to even contemplate just leaving the house with them on, and in time I'm sure I'll progress with wearing them more often, and in public. However, she's Romanian and only has a 6 month visitors visa, and of that time, has 6 weeks left before she must return home. I can't see me going out in heels alone...

I may go out tonight with some less obvious heels on. The ones I have that are similar to the ones you just bought, would be perfect under long jeans and, y'know, like, darkness.

Thanks for the confidence boost, anyway. Any help, thoughts or ideas are much appreciated.

I'll see if I can get me girl to take some more pictures in bit.

I've found that after the first few times out in heels, the rest is actually quite easy.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

The one thing that scares me about going out wearing heels, is the noise they make. And, me being me, I think it's better to wear them at night when no one can see them, but at night, due to no one else being around, the noise is accentuated even more. Whilst I have shoes and boots with rubber heels, they're not my favorite, and besides, I like the noise they make. I'm thinking about going out tonight wearing the ones in the pictures, quite late, with my girlfriend. I'm thinking of driving out to another town near me, but where I don't know anyone. A lot of my customers (I work freelance as a PC engineer) live quite local to me, and I don't need them going elsewhere just because they're fairly old and don't approve of the shoes I wear. I have to do it at somepoint, anyway. The sooner the better.

davefry I think your boots look fine. Are they patent leather? They look really shiny. The shine might attract more attention than you feel comfortable with in public though. Perhaps shine em down? Just a thought, but I like how they look narrow, not like you have hippopotamus feet streching them out.

Here is a pic of Heel-D:

Posted Image

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

They are PVC, which is why they shine so much. I have another pair of knee highs that are leather, but they're rather tatty (surprising really, I only wear them in the garden at night, and are about a year old). I'm going out very soon to a quite place I know to walk around in them. I will take more pictures soon. Edit: Oh, and I love those shoes. :D

Davefry:-) Welcome to the Forum. Most of us all started out the same way you did and we all got along just fine in our progression from darkness to daylight. You can too. Spend as much time in the next 6 weeks heeling with your G/F before she goes back home. By then, you should have enough confidence to try things on your own. The world is not going to fall apart if you streetheel in daylight. Build confidence and have fun. The more you do it, the more confidence you will get. It's all in your head, and you need to build more confidence. Stretch the envelope a bit each time you do it and you soon will build the needed confidence and you will say to yourself. "Why didn't I do this sooner"? Cheers--- Dawn HH