Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Thanks so much, kneehighs! It's nice to see how many guys are proud to show their outfits and heels. Thanks for your compliments, I suposse it was time to raise my voice to say how much I like heels, and of course, I'll try to post more images soon! Thanks for your welcome message and for your kind words to me, it's so nice to be here! - salutes, Anton.

Thanks Micha! I never knew you had your own web site! I tried linking into other pics, but it said forbidden

Ouch, it seems to me that you are right. I have no own homepage, only a subdirectory on my server with a collection of pics. It's working quite well for the posting of pictures. I'll try to give it free for everybody.

nice greetings

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Anton:-) That pair of boots in your pic fit very well with your outfit. A nice combination together. I also like the boots that you picked for your Avatar pic. Do you own such a pair? It's nice to have you aboard the Forum. Enjoy posting here. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Anton:-)

That pair of boots in your pic fit very well with your outfit. A nice combination together. I also like the boots that you picked for your Avatar pic. Do you own such a pair? It's nice to have you aboard the Forum. Enjoy posting here.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Thanks so much Dawn HH:

Good to know you liked the boots and the outift. Yes boot I selected for my avatar is very nice too, something I picked up from the Nine West web page, I have a pair that's so similar, but I haven't found this specific model in the stores I've visited, well I'll be looking for it! :-D

thanks for your compliments, and thanks for writing. -Anton.

Managed to get some photos done tonight. Not all the outfits I tried to "create" felt right - hence I'm only posting a few pictures up for now. There's other outfits to show you but it will take me all night to get the pictures done and I have to be up for work in 6 hours! The photos are in no particular order.

Heeled outfits:

I wore this one out for my birthday in Lille:

Posted Image

Second Image

Shirt is from Zara, and boots are from Matalan.

This is the same outfit put with the black stilletto boots I purchase at DSW in NYC last November:

Posted Image

Second Image

White shirt/T-shirt combo:

Posted Image

The shirt is too tight for me now as my shoulders have grown since I last bought it in 2002. I plan to get a new shirt like it that fits me better. The above picture is just to give you an idea of what the outfit will/would look like.

Flat/Low Heeled Pictures:

Here are a few outfits I'd feel perfectly happy wearing as a guy:

I bought the below top today (the matching white one is worn above with the white shirt). The jeans are GAP jeans I bought in Marshall's for $10. The shoes are my black ballerina pumps bought in Lille.

Posted Image

Here is the same outfit but worn with my leather jacket (originally from Topman in the UK - had it for years now and I still wear it occasionally. It's a great jacket!):

Posted Image

Second Image

And finally, the same black top worn underneath a stripey shirt with the same GAP jeans. The shoes are black flat pointy pumps:

Posted Image

Second Image

More pictures soon - I will post more with me wearing heels.

Enjoy! :D

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

You are rockin each and every one of those outfits!. Great job. I think you can pull off any pair shoes with the dark jeans and dark Zara shirt. From a biased view, I like the stiletto boots pic best, but thats just my opinion.

p.s. the leather jacket looks great. If I make it out to London, hope to see you stylin your new stuff!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Thank you for your kind responses! Off topic, just watching a programme on psychology (I won't go into the details) and one participant said that if you have the confidence you can do anything. I guess this applies to wearing our shoes in public. If we feel confident and empowered people won't really care or notice. And if people notice, our confidence and empowerment is enough to reject any negativity, if there is any, that may be encountered.

Here are some pics bluetango posted of his first time out in stilettos. Not only did he post pics (a contribution in it of itself), but he also exposed his face (a courageous decision I applaud). I think he did a good job color coordinating the blue denim jacket with the black pants.

click here

Victoria's Secret snakeskin print bootie

Most of all, lets remember that fashion should be fun and its not really a math equation. We have enough structure and equations in our social culture already. Have fun with it...

Do I sense fire in your movement? Excellent. You are really pushing it through and I'm on your side with this ^^

Hello everyone, my name is Geoffrey (Zero) and I'd like to share my creative idea. However, my inspiration sources have their own originality and I shall do my best to alter it to my image. My inspiration main source comes from a hard rock band Motley Crue. In the 80's they ruled and it never was weird to appear on heels wether you were a male or female. Alternative lifestyle people are very openminded and don't care much about mainsteam dressing codes. Do as you please, however some opinions among them varray. Some give green light to the color pink, some despise it.

Still from this position I shall gather all ideas I can match with the dark style I follow, as most oftenly called 'goth'. Not just because most of time my clothing is black only, but also the hobbies I have that fill this style, following up by my taste of music and movies.

In my campaign to sort of invade the stream with the look I have in mind, they rather be shocked then impressed. Gathering from their responds, I can tell wether they underestimate me or despise me, and some even gather the guts to interest in me and even talk to me. Yet I am a youngster who just past the start of the 20's and thus I cannot influence the fashionworld of older people, unless I really steal the show. This means I have to contact an old buddy of mine who took photo's of me on the Fantasy Fair I visited last year. I was wearing a black soft long coat (combination of matrix and pirates) but more likely the high hat I was wearing that drew his attention. He studies the arts of photography and life style and he really was interested in my 19th centure looks. After a chat, he showed me photoes of other goth types of people and I saw a couple of cybergoths who had incredible monstrous shoes. By all means, we have our own fashion line globally and of course a goth guy wearing high heels is more oftenly accepted by his own kind, rather than mainstream people who never really were interested in dark styles themselves.

Aside all that, I got a real american looking citizen coat, long (almost reaching my ankles) and black normal looking pants. I got long hair, still not long enough and it reaches my shoulders by now. So I can also look really regular in black clothing as well. In this position I'd also be glad to wear high heels for public display. Yet all I can do is contact people and do my display on the streets and down town.

You will be hearing from me soon enough and it will get more interesting once I can share pictures of me. Also I hope I can encourage other (cyber) goth boys to wear high heels as well. Since we have our own dutch goth movement, I observe and learn from them that they are always looking for something new within their styles of clothing and lately the goth style of Lolita cuteness (a wave from Japan) infected most of the girls in this movement, but the time has arrived for the boys to do something of their own. Then let me start to set the first fire...

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!

Do I sense fire in your movement? Excellent. You are really pushing it through and I'm on your side with this ^^

Hello everyone, my name is Geoffrey (Zero) and I'd like to share my creative idea. However, my inspiration sources have their own originality and I shall do my best to alter it to my image. My inspiration main source comes from a hard rock band Motley Crue. In the 80's they ruled and it never was weird to appear on heels wether you were a male or female. Alternative lifestyle people are very openminded and don't care much about mainsteam dressing codes. Do as you please, however some opinions among them varray. Some give green light to the color pink, some despise it.

Still from this position I shall gather all ideas I can match with the dark style I follow, as most oftenly called 'goth'. Not just because most of time my clothing is black only, but also the hobbies I have that fill this style, following up by my taste of music and movies.

In my campaign to sort of invade the stream with the look I have in mind, they rather be shocked then impressed. Gathering from their responds, I can tell wether they underestimate me or despise me, and some even gather the guts to interest in me and even talk to me. Yet I am a youngster who just past the start of the 20's and thus I cannot influence the fashionworld of older people, unless I really steal the show. This means I have to contact an old buddy of mine who took photo's of me on the Fantasy Fair I visited last year. I was wearing a black soft long coat (combination of matrix and pirates) but more likely the high hat I was wearing that drew his attention. He studies the arts of photography and life style and he really was interested in my 19th centure looks. After a chat, he showed me photoes of other goth types of people and I saw a couple of cybergoths who had incredible monstrous shoes. By all means, we have our own fashion line globally and of course a goth guy wearing high heels is more oftenly accepted by his own kind, rather than mainstream people who never really were interested in dark styles themselves.

Aside all that, I got a real american looking citizen coat, long (almost reaching my ankles) and black normal looking pants. I got long hair, still not long enough and it reaches my shoulders by now. So I can also look really regular in black clothing as well. In this position I'd also be glad to wear high heels for public display. Yet all I can do is contact people and do my display on the streets and down town.

You will be hearing from me soon enough and it will get more interesting once I can share pictures of me. Also I hope I can encourage other (cyber) goth boys to wear high heels as well. Since we have our own dutch goth movement, I observe and learn from them that they are always looking for something new within their styles of clothing and lately the goth style of Lolita cuteness (a wave from Japan) infected most of the girls in this movement, but the time has arrived for the boys to do something of their own. Then let me start to set the first fire...

Hi Zero, do it simply! Look at my motto ....

I'm curious about your style and of pictures :D

nice greetings, micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Me again!

Here are some more outfits. I took the pictures last night.

Heels:

Brown sweater from GAP, jeans are long and lean from GAP too. The boots are my Payless pointy boots (and I think I have my pointy boots from DSW on in the other picture):

Payless pointy 2 inch boots:

Posted Image

DSW 3 inch Pointy Stillettos boots:

Posted Image

Other Picture.

The next outfit is the same as above but with my George (brand available at ASDA) kneehigh square toed block heeled boots:

Posted Image

Other Picture.

Again, same boots and jeans but with a different top. It's sweater that looks like two tops as you can see.

Posted Image

Other Picture.

Now I realise the jeans might be a little too long but my belt was inadequate and I need to buy a new one as my other one has disappeared.

Here's another one. Light coloured sweater you've seen before with my Simon Clark boot cut jeans. Worn with my Payless pointy boots.

Posted Image

Other images - here and here.

I think all the above outfits look great on me.

Flats:

Zara zipped cardigan and white log sleeved Tee. Worn with GAP blue jeans and pointy toe flats:

Posted Image

Look at the pictures below.

Now I think this outfit rocks!!

I bought a pair of leather bronze style gold ballerina pumps from New Look for £5! I matched them up with this outfit:

Posted Image

Other picture.

I think this outfit is great. But look I can also do this with it:

Posted Image

Other picture.

And then even this:

Posted Image

Other picture

The white long sleeved tee is from Tescos, the T-Shirt I bought in Topman (great place for tees!), the jeans are my GAP ones again, and the zipped sweater/jacket is by Sixty (bought in USC Oxford).

Now you're thinking, "why is he getting all excited over his T-Shirt and Jeans?" Well, it's the first time I've seen a picture of myself and grin with delight on how good it looks on me with those shoes! :D I'm not over selling myself or loving myself too much here, it's just that I've just found an outfit I'd 100% be happy wearing in public without much doubt. (I'd wear the other ones too but this one really stands out for me!)

I bought a pair of leather bronze style gold ballerina pumps from New Look for £5! I matched them up with this outfit:

Posted Image

Other picture.

Posted Image

Other picture

The white long sleeved tee is from Tescos, the T-Shirt I bought in Topman (great place for tees!), the jeans are my GAP ones again, and the zipped sweater/jacket is by Sixty (bought in USC Oxford).

Now you're thinking, "why is he getting all excited over his T-Shirt and Jeans?" Well, it's the first time I've seen a picture of myself and grin with delight on how good it looks on me with those shoes! :D I'm not over selling myself or loving myself too much here, it's just that I've just found an outfit I'd 100% be happy wearing in public without much doubt. (I'd wear the other ones too but this one really stands out for me!)

Heel-D, I think these outfits are amazing! The Tesco t-shirt design displays personality, the layering makes it look cool, the Sixty jacket/coat is great.

I would think these outfits (with a little higher heel showing) could easily pass in The Fashion Spot's What are you wearing today? thread. Good job, looks like hhplace has an up and coming fashion maven!

Great Outfits! Have you worn them outside? What response do you get? I had no idea that flats can make an outfit look that good. Looking forward to meet in the next NY heelmet!

I'm not here to post an entire article about the new style I've discovered but only a glimpse you may percept.

It is Kodona from Japan, or in other words Lolita Goth for men (streetwear). Of course the high heels suit perfectly ^^

Posted Image

I will post more about it in the goth topics I've posted on the other boards.

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!

Thought I'd go for some edgier pieces. This is the overall image I am attempting to convey--edgy and eclectic. It fits my personality and it mutes/balances the effect of the high heels:

Cloak military shirt--with asymmetrical button line, epaulettes, two buttons on shirt pocket. A true collectors piece.

H and M pin striped pants

block heel shoes

closeup of Cloak shirt.

Overall outfit

Wrinkled Calvin Klein Oxford shirt--instead of just being plain and flat, it has a wrinkled texture.

Seven for All Mankind Distressed Jeans

Shrunken Tuxedo Blazer top

stiletto boots

closeup highlighting wrinkles

Overall outfit

All photographs appearing on this site under the username of kneehighs are the property of kneehighs. They are protected by the U.S. copyright laws, and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of kneehighs.

Yep, #2. :wink: Why must you do those scary eyes though?! :D I guess you want us to concentrate on the outfit, but that stare you have looks evil man. :wink::wink: #1 - the shirt concept looks good, but the arms sit weird with me for some reason. If the arms looked less crumpled I'd consider that shirt.

lol about the eyes. My co-workers jokingly call me "googly eyes". I just have big eyes. If u think they are "bad" there, you should see them when they are intense. lol

As far as the cloak shirt, here is a link to their website. Not sure where they sell Cloak in the U.K., but I absolutely fell in love with that shirt the instant I saw it. Wait till you see their white Safari jacket from their Spring/Summer '06 collection. Its out of this world, IMO.

Hey all! I've really enjoyed viewing all your pics and thought I'd put up a link to my site on yafro where you can see some of my pics. Not all of my outfits have heels, but a few do. And I have pics up of some of my boots themselves. And please feel free to send me comments on my pics. Good or bad, I can take critisism.

here's the link http://raze.yafro.com/

Just to let you know, I'm 24 and I live in Newfoundland Canada. And I've gotten into heeling over the past 2 years. And I would like to extend a big thank you to everyone who has shared on this site. Befoire I found it I was feeling like I was the only one. I knew of Tranvestites and drag queens and such. But I mean wearing heels as a man. But after I found this site and a couple others I have gained so much confidence, and for that, I want to thank you all!

NewfieGuyInHeels--thanks for the pics! I think the dark jeans with the dark pointies works (imo). There are alot of Canadians here on the board too as i'm sure you're aware of: Terayon, canadianbeaver17, iloveboots, and alot more that I am skipping. Glad to have you around!