Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Hi Macky,

As was stated in a dedicated post, dealing with "the bulge" in leggings is not trivial and a good idea is to add some long top to cover it.

I know professional dancers are proudly showing theirs. But hardly anybody go to the dance theater nowadays. And if they go they stand far from the scene.

Thus many people may find it disturbing, especially where they bring their kids.

How do you deal with that ?

22 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

@Henri1942

As always, great shoes, and great legs.  Now I understand why you and @CAT really like short skirts. :rocker:  

A lot of folks seem to like me when I go out... but never that much.:penitent:

Who was the photographer?

:wavey:

The Bartender at the Lounge.  One was Hilton Garden Inn and the other was Hampton Inn.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rockpup said:

Hotbed some skinny jeans at a Levi outlet, thigh boots seem to go well with them :)

IMG_7645.JPG

Indeed they do.  Congratulations on navigating that terrain in heels.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

1 hour ago, Thighbootguy said:

Indeed they do.  Congratulations on navigating that terrain in heels.

Yeah, what TBG said. I was thinking the same when I saw the photo. Well done on all counts!

Logjam

On 1/20/2017 at 0:26 PM, Gudulitooo said:

Hi Macky,

As was stated in a dedicated post, dealing with "the bulge" in leggings is not trivial and a good idea is to add some long top to cover it.

I know professional dancers are proudly showing theirs. But hardly anybody go to the dance theater nowadays. And if they go they stand far from the scene.

Thus many people may find it disturbing, especially where they bring their kids.

How do you deal with that ?

Don't do anything different, only the style or clothes i wear may change the bulge details. For example on the street wearing thicker denim accessorized  sometimes with longer shirt, sweater partially obscures the bulge and buttocks. At the gym compression tops and thin fabric leggings leaving everything shown flaunting my shape and curves. If someone sees me they can see i look athletic and very bold. 

Thus wearing heels with tighter fitting clothes makes a better looking silhouette. As far how i deal with it, have no problems on the street recent occurrences as i  walk pass a mature female,  doing errands,  she notices my lean legs in tight fitting denim,  i get a smile for whatever reason. Doubt anyone ses a bulge but if they are blatantly focusing on it  then it shows where they mind is at.. True at the gym there no kids and if someone does notice my bulge usually first thing there eyes focus on. Reactions vary but usually it's shock of Woe, OMG! that's impressive, while others just ignore it...

So i just be myself and if things tend to show that's natural so i don't lose sleep over it unless it's distracting to others at work, brings on new problems i don't want to deal with so i intentionally cover up sometimes to no avail...

On 1/15/2017 at 11:28 PM, brugge71 said:

A few pics with my latest heels some i whore outside with the wife 

On 1/16/2017 at 3:04 AM, Thighbootguy said:

The heels look great.

I'm assuming "the wife" is your wife... did she mind your wearing heels and did she have preference?

And I'm assuming that the word in red is a typo!  :reading:

On 1/19/2017 at 2:19 PM, Henri1942 said:

As you can see, I am comfortable with myself in public.  These are two different hotels with different guests.  Faces are blanked out to protect them.Bangor Bar.jpgPresque Isle Bar.JPG

Nice skirts and pumps, Henri - and I'm jealous from the reaction you are getting from the ladies!  

• Like 1

Just back from the Home Depot, early morning, so several employees were well aware of my heels as only a few customers present. The two female clerks were very out going. I can only guess it was the shoes, as normally its, hello and light pleasantries. Today both greeted me when I was still 50 feet way as I approached. State Trooper in the bathroom fixture aisle where I was was involved with  a salesrep, not sure they noticed but I didn't act or do anything to draw attention.:fine:

My pants did walk up the heel as in the picture.

P1290001.jpg

P1290001a.jpg

• Like 8

The heels look great and you wear them with confidence.  I wear my thigh boots to Home Depot every time I go there and have never had any problems at all in fact I think I sometimes get better service than most folks.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I wore my new Nine West "Krayzie" black leather knee boots, with 3-1/2" heels, with black fleece lined footed tights and a women's parka, last week to Lowe's to get some supplies. It was definitely a feminine look, especially carrying my cross body bag. I did get some stares, even a nice compliment from the check-out clerk, that said, "nice boots".

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 2

On 30/01/2017 at 1:37 PM, Jkrenzer said:

Just back from the Home Depot, early morning, so several employees were well aware of my heels as only a few customers present. The two female clerks were very out going. I can only guess it was the shoes, as normally its, hello and light pleasantries. Today both greeted me when I was still 50 feet way as I approached. State Trooper in the bathroom fixture aisle where I was was involved with  a salesrep, not sure they noticed but I didn't act or do anything to draw attention.:fine:

Great outfit buddy, very powerful indeed.  The jeans go great with the boots, and the jersey looks great as well.  Wish I had your confidence, or a bootbud to hit home depot in boots with!

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Like 1

On 30/01/2017 at 1:37 PM, Jkrenzer said:

I think you have to raise the level of the rest of your outfit to match the shoes. Or was it to have them stand even more out ?

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

1 hour ago, Jkrenzer said:

The boots are pretty worn and typical casual for me. I wear heels in a general non formal way. No different than women in jeans either. 

I have seen many women in dress slacks and heels but I don't recall seeing a woman in casual jeans and heels, skinny jeans yes, but not the style you were wearing.  I view this as a fashion failing on the women's part.

2 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

I have seen many women in dress slacks and heels but I don't recall seeing a woman in casual jeans and heels, skinny jeans yes, but not the style you were wearing.  I view this as a fashion failing on the women's part.

Last couple women I saw wearing heels were wearing flairs - - - Kingwood Mall - Black Friday weekend.

Oh - - Haven't seen anyone wearing heels since.

Great heels.  Watch out for the cracks in the concrete.  Be a real shame to mess up those heels.

Edited by Thighbootguy

• 3 weeks later...

Nice comments are always nice to get, and other comments just keep the universe in balance.  Those are nice heels, but is that snow on the ground in the picture?  Seems a little brisk for those heels. :penitent: