Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

My outfit for shopping on Sunday

Lululemon men's button down shirt

Lululemon men's leggings 

Zigi Soho ankle boots 

Stops included Lululemon, Bath and Bodyworks, early lunch Home Depot , Target,  and 2 other little shops for xmas 

image.jpeg

• Like 9

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The heels look great.

3 hours ago, brugge71 said:

A few pics with my latest heels some i whore outside with the wife 

I'm assuming "the wife" is your wife... did she mind your wearing heels and did she have preference?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

3 hours ago, brugge71 said:

No thighbootguy she dind't mind wearing them se love's it when i wear heels. Because that's just me.

And the wife is indeed my wife.

I do hope you realize how fortunate you are.  Please tell her that the guys here appreciate her supporting you and are a bit envious.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Last night I broke with a tradition I have of not mixing heels and my musical friends.  Most of the time when I'm performing solo I often wear tall boots with 4-5" heels but when I'm in a jam session I wear boots but with flat to 2" heels. 

Pancake-Breakfast.jpg (These are almost flat heels but typical of what I wear when performing.)

A friend described most of the folks at the jam sessions as "Old guys with flannel shirts and pony tails", which is close to correct.  I play well enough to command the respect of most in the jam sessions as a musician and I kind of counted on that to have this group accept my freestyling.  Anyway, I was wearing my black faux suede OTK boots with 4" block heels all day and when it came time to head out for the jam I grabbed my hat and guitar and thought "why not".  I did wear them as knee high rather than OTK height but I went to the jam in 4" heels.

GEDC1346.jpg

For the first two hours there was a large group and I played standing up.  After that we split up and I played for another hour sitting.  The only comment was when one friend asked me (when no one else was around) how tall I was with those shoes.  I had to stop and think to remember how high a heel I had on. :penitent:

As far as I could tell, most noticed my boots and just figured, without surprise, "that's him, he does that" and went on enjoying the jam.

I probably won't make wearing heels to a jam an all the time thing simply because I have a lot of boots with lower heels that I like to wear.  But, I've broken the mold so I'm sure I will wear heel at a jam again.  Before anyone asks, skirts are too much of a fashion stretch for this group and consider the difficulty of sitting with a guitar and remaining decent while wearing a short skirt. :shocked:

To my eye heels in the 4" range are more "dressy" then my low heels boots so I'll have to improve in the "flannel shirt and pony tail" image when I wear heels.  But then I don't want to be too far out for these casual jams.

Like I said, I broke the mold and had a great time.

Edited by Thighbootguy
typo
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, brugge71 said:

No thighbootguy she dind't mind wearing them se love's it when i wear heels. Because that's just me.

And the wife is indeed my wife.

Love your boots and jeans, you are so fortunate to have a wonderful wife who appreciates how nice you look in boots

7 minutes ago, Henri1942 said:

As you can see, I am comfortable with myself in public.  These are two different hotels with different guests.  Faces are blanked out to protect them.Bangor Bar.jpgPresque Isle Bar.JPG

That is so awesome.  Priceless in my book.  I may have to try that!!!!!

• Like 2

@Henri1942

As always, great shoes, and great legs.  Now I understand why you and @CAT really like short skirts. :rocker:  

A lot of folks seem to like me when I go out... but never that much.:penitent:

Who was the photographer?

:wavey:

Edited by Thighbootguy

Great pix. 

Undoubtedly it was a chance meeting seeing any male in pantyhose stilettos and a skirt that had to be documented. Suppose it's a easy photo to take when others want to show off what they witnessed male in heels.

Today walking out of the gym changing room in the atrium sat a hot married with three kids female studio instructor talking with few woman after their session finished. Could overhear their chatter voices echoing on while i was  changing, from adjacent  atrium.  So i was packed up wearing my dark blue J-brand skin tight legging jeans with my black leather Rag & bone harrow four inch block booties, accompanied with female Theory spandex long sleeve stretch top and my waist long marmot down black jacket accompanied  adidas gym bag on one shoulder. 

Not the first time i seen the studio instructor outside the men's change room chatting away with female students after their sweaty sessions. The instructor began to be nice to me recently overlooking the feminine clothing i ordinarily wear in the gym or skimpy thong, speedos in the pool.  Only reason she is beginning to be polite saying hello is recent gossip about my occupation status, thus maybe wouldn't hurt getting something from me if we were friendly.  Before that she was very friendly to everyone except me. Suppose is was due to what i wear in the pool or gym floor yoga leggings etc.. For a family oriented mom she figured i was crazy and bit odd to get to know better.  Often seen her roll her eyes seeing me dressed in tights while her students mouth dropped stunned distracting her conversations. 

Never had the studio instructor seen me in heels before. She often hides her opinions seeing me saying hello with a smile or holding the door as we leave the gym at same time. Yet i can see how her eyes are scanning upon my legs and flat shoes grinning away. 

Sometimes when i walk out of the changing room knowing it maybe them chatting away outside i tend to exhibitionize my streetwear. Sometimes taking off my jacket, wearing my gym bag on my other shoulder to give her a better look on one side as i pass by etc...

Today i just didn't think about it much just walked out of the change room with my said heel booties. As i looked over head down i noticed six or seven woman standing by the female instructor as she sat on a bench saying goodbye to one woman. As she looked on instantly noticing my booties in utter shock that i have ever seen. Didn't wave or say hello but followed the woman leaving as i noticed in my peripheral vision the instructor almost sliding off the bench observing me leaving with my  four inch block heels. 

Will see what happens next if i see her again what reactions will she have about me. 

Only reason i'm describing my incident about an attractive female is i feel encouraged that i can wear my outfit with some semblance i wear it well with approval. Usually at the gym  i can gauge what i'm wearing is something females would like to wear themselves also. People figure status is important in life the car you drive, home you live in matters how others may think of you maybe even envious.

My opinion is try to be happy dressed the way i enjoy and how most women would like to attired themselves. So when i followed behind at the gym seen a beautiful young asian diva with long eyelashes, makeup and long dress pants covering up her obvious five inch stilettos heels walking carefully  downstairs this week to the changing area made me think why can't i do the same. 

Rarely do i see females dressed up coming or going to the gym. Usually woman wear tights to and in the the gym rarely change into streetwear. 

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Nice work Macky, just wish I had one ounce of your confidence.  The females might be giving you the cold shoulder because you really look great and they feel a bit threatened...

Thanks for the support bet you can have the same confidence if you stop caring about what people may think of you. 

Your correct in that females maybe threatened but they would never dare believe it themselves, or talk to someone about it. My belief of the worst haters of mine females tend to criticise me because they don't want to be overshadowed. Never would one of these females give a compliment to anyone even someone of their gender. Suppose it stems from envy, deep jealousy and self belief they are better then the next girl.  On rare occurrences i heard woman say to others in front of me their actually so jealous what i wear but never compliment me for it. Only because what i'm wearing is female outfits which is wrong for male to attire old binary belief system that will never change for some females or men for that matter.  Women often say, they like a man to look like a man otherwise it's not something to encourage if he  decides to wear feminine clothes.

So it angst them to see a male wear something they truly love or shopping for, waiting on a wish list on there computer, before they wipe off their credit card to purchase it.  

In other words me wearing something they lust spoils a desire to purchase something really nice and cute for said females.  So today when i wore new indian ocean black Lululemon swift, LS to the gym with align crops in dark carbon had mom and daughter seeing me as they were walking out of a spin class.

The daughter is a young fit skinny married diva and hates my attire to the bone, to put it mildly, overheard her bad mouthing me to her hubby one time very angry disposition.

While the mom kept staring upon me while the daughter stayed cold and seemingly uncaring, although she noticed me second i stepped on the gym floor earlier to be sure, i'm difficult to miss being i'm only guy wearing female fitness clothes. So as i lifted my heavy weights they two positioned themselves chatting directly in front of me with other females. The daughter stretching, while the mom began to stare gazing upon  me head to toe, as i was in mid exercise huffing puffing, head eyes looking straight up. Even the daughter may have took subtle glances upon me, but would never dare have me notice, because that would suggest that what i'm wearing is something a diva like her would wear...

Why i put up with this disrespect or go on wearing what i do? The answer is often live well and any notion to get back at their hatred is mute. Only because i know they love the clothes i wear and drives them nuts to anger destroying any life of happiness for themselves or for other people in there lives.

The fun part of what i wear to the gym is noticing the competitiveness of one particular diva attiring in similar clothing as me. The asian with eyelashes   in my previous reply of stiletto heels covered with dress pants. Noticing this diva as she does of me often is a silent game we play trying to gain as much attention as possible through the gym clothes we wear. Only she is hung up with younger  co-worker male of hers always working out giving tips or help to him, compared to me he needs all the help he can get. Funny thing today she knew i was admiring her new Lululemon alberta lake crop wunder under tights. While i tried to be subtle she came way to close to me helping out her co-worker buddy basically putting her buttocks side of my face as i sat on piece of gym equipment resting. As they were working out close by or at least the boy, suppose it was good excuse for the diva to rub it in, no pun intended knowing i liked what i seen from her. Yes, i noticed she liked it smiling a little too much working out. 

To bad she didn't see me in my heels today coming in the gym bet she wore something upscale sexy heels herself. 

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 2

So true Macky.  Unfortunately, I don't the kind of figure that would be flattered by sexy female gym attire.  It sounds like you have worked hard to maintain a nice figure and deserve all the enjoyment and pride from wearing it. 

Watch your back at that gym buddy!

Don

Hey Macky, you do seem to suffer a lot of negative reactions from the ladies. Sorry to hear that.

It's not all bad out there though. Can't say I've noticed many bad reactions from the ladies while out and about in my small provincial city here in the UK.

Just this lunchtime, while at my local Machine Mart outlet (big boys tool shop) one of the shop assistants' came over and commented she liked my shoes. We chatted for quite a few minutes. Her interest seemed quite genuine, not gender specific, just two people with a common interest in heels.

• Like 1