Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Nice look! 

It must be nice to be of a size that when you see a pair of boots in a shop you can expect the shop to have them in your size. :cheeky:

Thanks!

They even had them one size larger, but I didn't require that :giggle:

But it's not always that I can expect this. Size 41 is not always available, e.g. a pair of HOGAN boots I wanted to buy were only available till size 40 (US 10), which is a size too small for me.

New skirt and new top. Actually, the black top I am wearing was a skirt before... let me explain: I ordered the skirt and liked the material quite a lot (it's satin-like, but without too much shine), so I thought "do they also have a matching top?" - they didn't. So I ordered the largest size skirt, took it apart, and sewed a top from it (which nobody recognizes :) ).

outfit01_zpscpgvxzcp.jpg

Second outfit, more of a "don't think too much about the outfit, just put it on and head out" type of style:

outfit02_zpsvrtfmndf.jpg

The boots are the ones that I also posted in the new boots thread.

• Like 4

I finally did it. I got over my my last bit of doubt and WERKED my way through the mall wearing my black suede platform pumps from Payless.   Never got one negative reaction and barely saw anyone notice, tho I'm sure they did I was just too busy being awesome lol. Stopped into shops along the way of course. Most notably Reitmans to try on a pair of pleather skinnies which I may go back for. Pics below!20150922_081006.thumb.jpg.9362f2d408b5b620150922_093219.thumb.jpg.2121d2bea764f320150922_133146.thumb.jpg.e17b6353c283f8

• Like 1

I like the second outfit very much (geez... you are more bold than I am wearing those pumps, however I also haven't found a pair yet that I really liked and that would fit great), simply because the contrast of the leather vs. the suede looks very nice. However you should consider a different shirt that becomes wider towards the bottom. Yes, I know, difficult to find for men, but it would look better. Cool hat by the way... I just recently bought my first Fedora hat :-)

Cool outfit, Newfie! As for having gone ignored, I've always maintained that people are too wrapped up in their own lives and affairs to pay any attention to a guy in heels. Keep up the good work!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

It´s boot time again - at least here in Germany ;-)

So I am happy to mix & style, to push the envelope a little bit further and to be able to wear my style again. As this summer was quite hot, the mood for wearing boots was not really a topic in the last months - but now the temperature ist perfect again.

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

• Like 6

This look is a little more edgy. 

Chapeau! - I like that look very much. Since the start of the ESPRIT #ImPerfect campaign (at least in Germany), I have been thinking about a fur vest as well, but ended up buying the H&M fur jacket that they currently sell. So I am completely with you on the fur part.

When temperatures drop a little more, I would exchange the blazer against a heavy knit sweater or a knitted turtleneck sweater (like the one from my clothing stash from Belstaff) that is also longer overall - I think this would improve the overall look.

Do you walk in these heels long distances in Berlin or are these more the type of going-out-to-a-club heels?

Nice. I MUST know what brand those boots are. They're fantastic

The brand is GREY MER - it is an italian luxury brand.  They offer amazing quality at a more realistic price point compared to brands like Saint Laurent or Jimmy Choo.

@ freestyle75: compared to the Bally boots from my first posting, these are more the kind of drive & shopping boots and not walking boots, as the sidewalks here in berlin are not very plain and easy to walk

Thank you all ;-)

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

Well done, my friend! That is a very dynamic look! I like it a lot!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I really like both looks. I think knee high boots (both heeled and flat) look great on a guy.  I played a 4 hour gig last night wearing a pair of black suede lace up knee highs with stiletto heels.

In the "edgy look" I think the bag (backpack) is a bit of a distraction especially hung on your arm.  Have you tried carrying it from your shoulder or using a black bag (to match your great boots)?

For the "daily look", do you have a bag that matched the boots? (Again, great boots.)

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I really like both looks. I think knee high boots (both heeled and flat) look great on a guy.  I played a 4 hour gig last night wearing a pair of black suede lace up knee highs with stiletto heels.

In the "edgy look" I think the bag (backpack) is a bit of a distraction especially hung on your arm.  Have you tried carrying it from your shoulder or using a black bag (to match your great boots)?

For the "daily look", do you have a bag that matched the boots? (Again, great boots.)

The bag is in the pic seems not to be a perfect fit - but worn on the shoulder it is a perfect match. This bag is my absolute statement piece. It is a Givenchy Pandora. This bag is by far item I get most positive comments for (@ Thighbootguy: like with my guitars I think less is more ;-)  one serious thing is mostly better than a dozen of crappy items).

I also have a Givenchy Nightingale in black with golden trim - I will post some pics later these days.

Chapeau! - I like that look very much. Since the start of the ESPRIT #ImPerfect campaign (at least in Germany), I have been thinking about a fur vest as well, but ended up buying the H&M fur jacket that they currently sell. So I am completely with you on the fur part.

When temperatures drop a little more, I would exchange the blazer against a heavy knit sweater or a knitted turtleneck sweater (like the one from my clothing stash from Belstaff) that is also longer overall - I think this would improve the overall look.

Do you walk in these heels long distances in Berlin or are these more the type of going-out-to-a-club heels?

The fur vest is a killer piece from Zara. 

Exchanging the blazer against a knit sweater is a great idea. And guess what: I was at the point buying the Belstaff turtleneck on sale at Wertheim Village (a factory outlet center) last winter ;-)

Again - great idea & I will post a pic

The fur vest is a killer piece from Zara. 

Exchanging the blazer against a knit sweater is a great idea. And guess what: I was at the point buying the Belstaff turtleneck on sale at Wertheim Village (a factory outlet center) last winter ;-)

Again - great idea & I will post a pic

The fur vest is really nice... oh well... *sigh*... too many nice things this season. I totally like the 70s, so I've been buying lots of flared pants / jeans, but then again, there are many things I've been hunting for in the previous years that suddenly appeared this season (like the Esprit crepe blouses that fit me and don't have any bust darts - bought 3 in black and 3 in white... or the Palazzo pants from Strenesse, the Ponchos and Fedora hats...)...

You nearly buying the Belstaff turtleneck - I can only say: Great minds think alike ;-). If you would like another inspiration: Get a Poncho and a Fedora hat. These are totally in this season. Take a look at the video from Tom Tailor - at 0:23 you can see her outfit with a turtleneck poncho and the Fedora hat (and nice heels, but probably unusable if bought from Tom Tailor quality-wise). I tried to get the Poncho from Tom Tailor (even mailed the headquarter), but exactly the poncho from the video will NOT be produced. I now bought this one from Blonde No. 8...

blonde-no.8-ponchos-strickponcho-poncho-

... which is totally soft and really nice. I can wholeheartedly recommend it. I bought mine from Amazon (in XL), but it was the last one. If you know a store that carries that brand in Berlin, you might wanna give it a try. The matching Fedora hat I got from Luisaviaroma (size L equals 59 cm head circumference).

Speaking of shopping... as I noticed that I start losing the overview of what I already own, I got myself one of those tiny tablets and put (nearly) all of my stuff that I bought (at least the ones that I bought online where I still got pictures) onto the tablet, which I can now carry when I go shopping, or if I want to put together an outfit. As an example, this is the first 1/5th of my sweater / knitwear page, sorted by color (starting with black):

Foto_zpspdgntnlr.jpg

The "Hallhuber card" is credit card size, pictured here just for size comparison reasons.

• Like 1