Ballet heel media.

BBLoverEric

I was just curious if anyone knew of any good FREE places to find media for ballet heels. I know there are Yahoo groups, and I am a memeber of several, but the ones that seem like they'd be the real meaty ones I can't join because either the moderator doesn't moderate any more or new members aren't being allowed. I just get tired of seeing the same sets of pics wherever I go. Sure, I could buy some of the Bootlovers e-zines but I don't have the money and I don't really know what those are like. Are they like Maxim or something where there are a few picture sections but mostly columns and quizzes or are they kind of like photo-shoot albums? -Eric

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunatly the productive sites are also pay sites as they are the persons source of income. With my schedule it's been impossible for me to update my site as much as I'd like with newer pics. I have not made a dent in my 2gig's worth of storage space. oh well Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo, a lot of yahoo groups are having a limited space for pictures. And perhaps a lot of members have seach every wear to find new images (pics or clips) to add to there private collection. That is the same for my. In the world there would be hundred of people having ballet heels and perhaps have made pictures for there own. But to get in the open (in public) or to let know you love ballet heels is perhaps a littly taboo. Even in some high heel places like here, it's differcult to find people how has this love feelings of thies extreem shoe style. There are a few I know only for the web or on here, but asking on a note-board at the super-market goes to far when you or living in a small town (for my for example). We had to support owerself and hope to weidth the cirkle of relatives (like the symbol of the olympic games) to found out who lives where and what can we seare with eachother. Perhaps a idea and find out who is there still (un)know outside. the love for ballet heels A3

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo highheelgirl, nice from you to drop by. I and a lot of ballet heel lovers like the idea to get information around. And when your BF gets ready with his web-side over ballet heels I want to visit it. Can you let us know to where or put the link in here. I hope you still get the promis to put some pictures of you on this forum as you told a mounth ago. Perhaps we can hear from you and the BF sone. enjoy your balletheels even in 2006 A3

• 2 months later...

Came across these today. Only short videos but her ability to walk in ballets is superb. (assuming of course it is a she!)

http://www.high-heels-fashion.de/MichaHeel/

The photos are thumbnails from each of the videos.

ballethumpel (ballet shoes and hobble skirt in a supermarket)

Posted Image

bb_Mini_P (locking ankle ballet boots outdoors with mini skirt)

Posted Image

bb_Mini_S (close up of locking ankle ballet boots outdoors with mini skirt)

Posted Image

17cmMiniMD (17cm court shoes)

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo,

thies are nice clips of MichaHeels but look further on those sides came pase this link. That girl on her ballet-boots walking outside is like a dream for a lot of us. She walks in thies boots if she has walked with grace and practice for long time.

http://www.light-fetish.de/galerie/gals.htm

enjoy ballet-heels lovers

A3

thx, a3 :D:cry:

still i neither wear ballets for long nor i have been practiced much. i got my first ballets appr. a year ago. anyway it was not difficult for me to walk in these from the very beginning. i guess thats because i am quite athletic.

i am glad to hear you apreciate the clip :o

Well - I think it's a 'him' too - but that's bye the bye.

Have you been here??: www.retroxotique.com

They have some just AMAZING and FAB retro picture galleries from the '20's, '30's and '40's of Ballet Heels, Thigh Boots and Stilettos.

Some of the boots - and the corsetry and hosiery - are out of this world!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for posting the video, you're skill at walking in ballet boots is quite amazing. Btw, is that a boarder collie? I have one, although I'm not sure if I would trust playing with him while in ballet boots, I think he'd knock me over pretty quick. Have fun jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Hi!

I´ve updated my gallery today and there is a new short outdoor balletwalk video too.. i guess some of you might like it. (the light-fetish link above)

When I first came across your pages I thought: " 'kay, another collector of those videoclips...". But then I realized - shame on me, I must admit it took me a while - that the owner of 'light-fetish' and the person performing the ballet-heel walks are identical. So the only thing I can do is to express my compliments (if there would have been an emoticon for *ENVIOUS* I would have surely put it here)!!!

Did that take you some training? What did people think or say when walking past you - if there were any at the time the clips were shot?

CU!

-Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Btw, is that a boarder collie? I have one, although I'm not sure if I would trust playing with him while in ballet boots, I think he'd knock me over pretty quick.

let´s say it is a halfbread:) no idea what, boarder collie might be there too:) as to knocking over- that might happen even if I am wearing sneakers :D

What did people think or say when walking past you - if there were any at the time the clips were shot?

I do not think, they really care. Actually the most even do not recognize what´s *wrong*. Once I made a short clip buying icecream in ballets and only an older woman, looking at my boots meant, she would get backache when she weared something like that. I am pretty shure, she thought that were just normal heels and did not realize them beeing ballets. also, after watching that video it seems that nobody from those 4-6 persons around me remarked my footwear.

actually, people do not care or they think it is ridiculous, or they like that but the last are probably reading here too :cry:

Pata Judging from the two video clips that you've posted, the reason why people don't consider anything wrong with you wearing ballet boots is that you move so naturally in them. You probably receive far less attention wearing them than someone wearing a pair of 3" heels, that struggles to walk in them properly, simply because you appear so confident and relaxed in them. Wandering around with your hands in your pockets is not something that you would normally associate with a person wearing 7"+ heels. I can think of only two others who can move about so casually in ballet boots. One is Claire Adams, the bondage and fetish model. The other is the ex ballerina who was flmed for the Sat1 German documentary a few years ago. I, for one, could watch your videos for hours in awe of your abilities. Hopefully, you have a few more clips that you can post in the future.

Hallo,

on the web and at yahoo groups with thema's about ballet boots/high heels/shoes you can also find a few nice clips of persons they wear ballet heels, some nicely. At the side of www.slinkyskin.com a few clips has on show there. In the member area there is the longer fursy of lady Nathalie walking in ballet ankleboots in a shopping mall about 6 minuts long and 26 MB. And a lot others.

Is there a possebly for some exchanging, feel free to get to the porsonal mail.

Go on to walking in balletheels

A3

• 1 month later...

here is a ... lets say a little bit crazy tribute from me to the german *fussball wm 2006* :rofl:

I guess some of you might like that, anyway I do and I wanted to share it with you *hihi*

http://rapidshare.de/files/22552913/ballet_soccer_kurz.avi.html

sorry for that complicated download way of rapidshare but I´ve exceeded the limits of my hp so I had to do it that way. still I hope you would like that.

so click the link, then scroll down and click on *free download*. then wait appr. 1 min. and you see a code you can type in that form and then you can download the file (.avi appr. 3 MB)

@Richy: I am pretty sure there are lots of people who could walk quite well in ballets. just think about all that girls training *real* ballet. But maybe they just have no ambitions to do it with this fetish shoe or they do not have the possibility to make videoclips or so.

Hallo Pata, I have seen that girl on a few others clips too in het ballet heels. Thies are also to find on rapidshare. But the exact links I don't have here. I can have them with pleasure and with a other person share our love of ballet heel clips to share. But that girl is good. It is if she walks in thies boots all days of the week I have put also a few clips me walking in balletheels or there side. Thies links I can pass to you as well. Lets share go on balletheels, A3

Likewise, I've had the same problem with Rapidshare.

Is there any possibility of one of the succesful downloaders uploading the file to www.massupload.com (it's a free hosting site and easier to use than Rapidshare) and posting a link so that those who have problems with Rapidshare can download.

Thanks.