FUSS in Germany?

Vanity

Has anyone here ordered shoes from FUSS shoestore in Germany? Are they reliable? In that case how did you pay? Another question. Where can I download my pictures on the net without registration. I tried some places but it didn't work. It's so sad to not have an avatar, isn't it? :D

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

Yes, Fuss are reliable. Many of their latest offerings I don't particularly like. I ordered a pair of overknee boots a while back. The description was leather, which the uppers were, but the lining was plastic .... and smelt like half of the Rhur chemical industry. My fave heels are their 5" courts, but, having been using them for the last 4 years or so, I havn't found anything else they do anything remotely as pleasing. Xa

I've ordered strappy sandals and mules from "Fuss" and they have been fabulous - good quality and a great fit too.

On the other subject:

Where can I download my pictures on the net without registration. I tried some places but it didn't work.

It's so sad to not have an avatar, isn't it?

What do you mean by "download my pictures without registration"?

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"