CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN $$$$$

Strip Poker 388

The shoes are really beautifull, but $ 1,000 is too much for a pair of heels, even from a master shoe designer as Christian Louboutin I´ve recently gifted my wife with a similar pair from a brazilian shoe designer, in black kidskin leather (they had it in patent leather too) that costed me only $60 and she loved them. DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

The CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes are stunning, and Gwen Stefani is a big fan, she's nearly always seen wearing a pair of his 5" heels. Stunning!

i love christian louboutin's shoes, although they're of superb qualitly...well-made, sturdy...nothing can justify those price tags! but i can't lie, i do own several pairs of his shoes. some are just to irresistable to pass up!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I saw an incredibly hot pair of Loboutin espadrilles on Ebay, but at a price of $300-$400 they are definitely out of my league. Nice but only for my dreams!!!!! :D

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Here is a link to elle.com - 78 pictures of the latest shoes. They even had one which was reasonably priced!

http://www.elle.com/article.asp?section_id=64&article_id=8559&page_number=3

Geez, and just after I ate. Went through the 32 photos of their current offering and none of them are attractive. And the prices! Wow, are they really 10-20 times better built than only an expensive pair bought outside an haut couture place? Ah well.... I suppose somebody will buy them.