Are you happy with your foot/shoe size?

Latextex

Are you happy with your shoe/foot size?  

490 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your shoe/foot size?

Are you happy with the size of your foot and shoe size? Would you like a smaller foot to fit women's high heels? Would you like a larger foot to look more manly? Do you wish you could have some other size foot or wear a different shoe size? I wear a woman's size 10 1/2 C, which is impossible to find. So I have to wear an 11B which is pretty common. I'm pretty satisfied myself. What's your opinion

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish I could fit into a ladies' size 10, since that's where all the styles seem to stop! But then.......my closet would grow inversely to the amount of funds in my bank account! :drinking: Maybe it's a sign that I really shouldn't go overboard...........nahhhhhhh!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Mine fits in a womens 9/10... although that's a bit small to find alot for mens styles. If they made womens shoes much bigger it would be nice since your foot looks a bit small with 4" or higher heels. Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Thank you for creating this in the guy section. I accidentally voted in the For the gals before I saw it was in the For the gals section. Fortunately I caught myself before I made a comment. Anyway, I wish I was atleast 1 size smaller (I am a woman's US 11). If I were a 10, I could shop in alot more store as 10 always seems to be the upper limit cutoff. As it is, 11 is not too bad as I have had luck finding shoes with out TOO much trouble. Scotty

Cool question. I voted for smaller. I take a size 11 ladies. I remember though it was so much easier fitting Boots when I was 14 and 15 years old, when I took a Ladies size 9. 11's are not difficult to find but there is so much more selection in the sizing 10 and below. david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

but i'm over 6ft tall, so that could look bizarre. an overall size reduction would be preferable. but yes, finding fun shoes i can afford in a 12w is a MAJOR undertaking.

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

Thinking about this question leaves me conflicted. Sure, I wish my feet were smaller so I could fit into a size 11 and be able to buy shoes in ANY department store. But then, if I could, I'd spend money like it was going out of style on shoes. Like I said, a conflict!

:D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Me being an 11B, I usually have a decent selection to pick from.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thanks for the welcome Dawn. I am really glad I found this forum, it was getting kind of tiring talking to all those fakes in chat rooms. Working there does give in an inside track on all the new styles, but it also gives me a nice platform to compliment ladies on there foot wear and makes it alot easier getting fashion tips.

Too bad for me, I'm forced to wear a womens 13-14. Go figure... Being 6 foot and large as a lumberjack is fine when hanging around macho types, but I sure wish I could fit into an womens 11. Good thing many manufacturers have come to the realization that men really like to buy the finer ladies styles.... midthigh

Ugh, I hate my size (mainly 13). Hate hate hate hate it. I'd gladly accept being 4-5 inches shorter (I'm 6'5'') if I got a smaller foot with it. Then if I were an 11, I could say I wear the same shoe size as Paris Hilton and Tyra Banks :D

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I think everbody wants to have a smaller size.. It's pretty hard to find easily high heels. Me too, I have size 13, In the neighbourhood there's no single shop where you can buy big sizes, except Brussels. The most manufacturers still aim at women sizes, because they think biggger sizes won't be sold. But I guess this will change in 10 years max. If I browse around on the internet I notice the big sizes ( especially aimed to men ) are coming up fast. That's very good :wink:. We'll just have to be patience in that time :D

I am sure this is a redundant statement but I say it anyway. For all of you with ladies size 13 you can have very good luck buying on the net. I know its not like the excitement of buying in a store, but at least you can enjoy the feeling and comfort of wearing heels.

Ugh, I hate my size (mainly 13). Hate hate hate hate it. I'd gladly accept being 4-5 inches shorter (I'm 6'5'') if I got a smaller foot with it.

Then if I were an 11, I could say I wear the same shoe size as Paris Hilton and Tyra Banks :wink:

Danielle, you should accept your body! It's nearly impossible to change your body height. Even if you feel to be born in a wrong body, its better to accept your height and live your life as a big girl. There's no convincing operation technique to diminish your body height or your foot size.

I'm 6'4'' tall and my foot size is ladies US 13. I'm not Paris Hilton and I never could look like her. Nevertheless I think that I have an acceptable male slim body. Not looking bad on high heeled boots :D

nice greetings

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I'm The Lucky One who can buy shoes/boots just in every shop ( almost ) usualy I were European 40 sometimes 39 in women sizing in mens it is 39/40 , thanks to small feet I can chose and buy what I want. What it's interesting is fact that a lot of man is wearing 39, 40,41 shoe sizes and sometimes it is hard to buy because it is aout of stock in shops.

I voted yes. A UK ladies' size 8 usually fits me nicely and is available in any shop I care to visit. I like the fact that more places are quoting European sizes now, as there's some disagreement over whether a UK 8 is a European 41 or 42. I prefer a 42 for boots as I can comfortably wear socks under them, but a 41 fits OK with nylons or bare feet. Chris

Danielle, you should accept your body! It's nearly impossible to change your body height. Even if you feel to be born in a wrong body, its better to accept your height and live your life as a big girl. There's no convincing operation technique to diminish your body height or your foot size.

I'm 6'4'' tall and my foot size is ladies US 13. I'm not Paris Hilton and I never could look like her. Nevertheless I think that I have an acceptable male slim body. Not looking bad on high heeled boots :D

nice greetings

micha

I mean, I'm very comfortable in my own skin, and luckily my shoe size isn't impossible to find. If I could change anything about me though, that would be it.

My big toe is overly opposed from my foot, much like the thumb is to the hand, though not quite as much. I would like to get that fixed, because it looks weird and feels odd.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I wear euro size 40 as a general guide,depnding on the style of shoe or boot it can vary from a 39 to 41. I am very happy as all my shoes are off the shelf,but the down side is: 1)temptation 2)space 3)CASH! thankfully frustration is not a problem unless they dont have my size in stock :D

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

I voted yes. A UK ladies' size 8 usually fits me nicely and is available in any shop I care to visit. I like the fact that more places are quoting European sizes now, as there's some disagreement over whether a UK 8 is a European 41 or 42. I prefer a 42 for boots as I can comfortably wear socks under them, but a 41 fits OK with nylons or bare feet.

Chris

I'm the same as you. I'm an 8 mens and ladies. Yet some of my shoes are 7 to 7 1/2 which shows it varies between stores.

I certainly had a splurge this week in NY. Lots of lovely size 10s in the discount shoe stores. :D

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

My feet are brazilian 41, that corresponds to EU 43 or US 12. I´m luck to have a narrow feet, so I can wear sandals in size brazillian 39 (maximum usualy available here) or EU 41/US 10, but pumps fits me tight. Although I´m not sad about my feet size/conformation, I would be glad to have smaller feet that would allow me to wear all the beautiful closed shoes available here.

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

I mean, I'm very comfortable in my own skin, and luckily my shoe size isn't impossible to find. If I could change anything about me though, that would be it.

My big toe is overly opposed from my foot, much like the thumb is to the hand, though not quite as much. I would like to get that fixed, because it looks weird and feels odd.

Hi Danielle,

I tried to say, that I have accepted my body. I'm very tall but how many guys aren't jealous on me? Otherwise I'm jealous on guys with small feet or narrow hips. My sister was already mocking at my bearing friendly pelvis :rofl: I renounce a comment on her body circumference. My nose could also be a little bit more straight and less skew. I have indeed broken my nose at a bowling session. Don't laugh about it - that's life! On the other hand I have a soft skin and forever growing hairs on my head. The girls and the guys with a perfect body are really a small minority!

That's me with all my imperfections and advantages

Posted Image

Everybody should accept his own body. Or work on his body or on his brain :D

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I wear a US women's 10 or a 40-41 in European so I can't complain. If I could make an improvement I suppose it would be for a bit narrower foot, but it isn't that much of a problem as it is. I'm thankful to wear a 10.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!