Totally gratuitous use of topic for birthday purpose

For anyone who doesn't read my diaries in the Ultra Heels section, it's my birthday. Like, it's right now. I happen to be 28. And I am quite blatently pushing around the rules and using a topic here to make this known to everyone. I think I am doing this because I had a great Sunday, and now that it is my birthday, things can get even better! So there. Life can be good, even for the poor girl who lives down the lane. Oh, and I am very tired and it is impairing my judgement, even more so than when I was dirnking at dinner. I'll have to add an adendum to the diary tomorrow... Whatever! :smile:

Happy Birthday Laurie We Taureans need to stick together, it's my birthday tomorrow (21st). A few more years under the bridge for me though as it is no 44 - omigawd. Have a super day Calv

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

I'm joining Laurie in the hijack as today is my birthday. I've had a few more birthdays than Laurie though. I'm also on the Taurus/Gemini cusp so does that make us twin bulls :smile: Off to Nottingham tonight for a few drinks and food with some friends. :smile::wink::smile:

Calv

Happy Birthday Laurie!!! You too Calv!! May your wish come true. May you have a long, healthy, and happy life. So what did you do for your birthday? WARNING: Words of wisdom. Read on only if you want to be wiser!!! :eek: Birthdays are special days. Especially for your mother. Although you getting gift is nice, the one who should be getting something, especially from you, is your mother. Why? Because on this day, many years ago, she went through a lot of pain. But it was worth it, cause she bought you into this world. Just something to think about. :smile:

Thank you for the kind words Inga and Scuffy, and thanks for the thoughts Scuffy. I am very close to my mum. Survived my trip to Nottingham (didn't see Squirrel Heels though!) lots of beer and a nice meal and a meet up with some friends of old. Back home on the train and just checking the mail before turning in.

Calv