Hi All

Hello from Shyguy from the UK, I have been lurking for a while and congratulate you guys for having the courage to wear heels in public. I have only done so once and that was to a friends place in 3" stiletto boots, but it felt good. Well hi to you all, and keep up the good work.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

hello shyguy, welcome to the madhouse :smile: hopefully, you will find that wearing heels in public is not as big a problem as you first think. until then continue to be inspired and helped along by witty and, sometimes, sarcastic points of view from the crowd. one day you'll join the ranks of the everyday people :smile: if that don't scare you off then you'll go a long way :wink: long may you stay with the forum!

Welcome to the coolest place on earth to discuss heely topics, Shyguy! I hope you'll find your stay most pleasurable. I'm sure with the support and the camraderie that you'll find here, wearing heels will become second nature in your life! SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

On 2002-05-15 04:49, terayon wrote:

question: if your nervous about wearing heels in public...why would you wear something like a stiletto boot outside? wedge or chunky heels are WAY more discreet

Hi Terayon

I don't really enjoy wedge heels, but also the stilettos were all that was available in my size to borrow at the time :smile:

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly