A little advice

nylonfootlover

Hello everyone, I am currently in the begining of starting a new relationship with a girl i really like and thankfully she does wear high heels sometimes, mainly when we go out on the town. I was wondering, what would be the best way to tell her that I find her wearing high heels and pantyhose/stockings very sexy? As I have said, the relationship is in the early stages, so I am in no rush to tell her, its just that she will be the first woman I will have told about my fetishes, so would like some advice on how to let her know, without her laughing at me or telling her friends, who will tell my friends etc.

Hey Nylonfootlover, Congrats on your new relationship. I"m happy to hear you're also dating someone who already wears high heels. Your situation is a good one. I don't know how long you've been at the early stages and I don't know how the prospects of a long relationship looks. one thing, a compliment goes a long way. women are more than intuitive enough. take her out more, grace her with compliments. then one day, just say. you find that she's very sexy and you love her sense of style and it pleases you. mention what you like. then let it sink in and don't start pounding it in. (i tried that with poor results once) what you don't want taking place is that the compliments and attention stops when she's not in heels. she'll take it that you like her for her clothes not her. keep the gentlemanly niceness going on at all times. same with the compliments. in time, she'll see that you like her for her and you happen to like heels. she'll make more effort to wear them if she wants. you're to be happy with her if she wears them more or less, regardless. it's the relationship first, heels secondary. being this is the gals section, i'll shup up about now and let them take on the discussion. just don't be shy about it. it's your interest, own it, embrace it. yeah, i don't want all my friends to know I like heels, but when i found out most of them had figured it out and were cool with it, i laughed at myself!! some of my lady friends even model their heels for me when i have my camera with me (without me asking either) RPM

Compliments...Compliments...Compliments....I'd say that's the best way...especially in your new relationship. I used to use it to test out to see if a guy I was dating had a thing for my heels. If he mentioned it and I could tell he liked them, I guess my might have a thing for a girl in heels. If he didn't pay them no mind, I guess he didn't care much for me wearing them. easy....

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!