What do women think about men in high heels?

Geoffrey

Hehe...My soon to be ex-wife does not think that way. To bad, she dose not know what she is missing. I all ready found some one else who likes me in heels. Mmmmmmmmm... for some reason she likes to see me in my 5" thigh high boots.:lol:

I've a sneaky suspicion most women think this way

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 1 month later...

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have said before, Ruth likes me in heels too but doesn't like me to wear them outdoors. If I was still single, I'd probably be in full-time stilettos by now!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 1 month later...

my girlfriend really like my boots and wanted me to wear them everyday.. i only wear 2 to 3 inches heels daily. she really wanted to see me in blade heels by 5 inches so she bought me black boots with 5 inches blade heels for home only use... how about that??? :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

I think that heels worn by males could be accepted by a majority of women in Europe and maybe other places of the world. But here at South America...no woman would accpet a man wearing heels. Heels are only for females...to show her nice feet. But we males...have ugly feet. (Always, they think) :wink: