General random thoughts go here or start your own topic...

• 2 weeks later...

I am having fun here. WOW. It is still a bit much in some ways, but I was never one to back down from a challenge. SO congratulations are in order. Now I just need to write two more meaningful messages so I can get to 50! There is some significance in the next step. Inside joke. Laurie

Having heaps of fun also, otherwise I would'nt be posting at such a frenetic pace. One problem the next level -100 posts -you get 3" wedgies and your stuck there for 100 posts. Seriously wedgies, you've seen my opinion, is there anyway that can be changed to say 3" blades or blocks there much nicer. I'm sure others would support me here. B) Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

OK, but your the mod and can use the mod's private forum to generate more posts. Us lesser beings can't. Anyhow I,m getting silly here. Inga :smile: (Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition, our chief weapons are fear surprise.. oh bugger!) Just thinking!! Seeya.

B) Oh well, you're getting ahead of Laurie now B) ....and also what about the general discussion forum. You can put all manner of stuff in there! Does anyone think there's this big devide between the committed stockings, pumps, and stilettos brigade, and the boots, socks, wedgies and blades camp which I belong to :smile:

I dunno about that Calv. You see plenty of guys into the stiletto scene; and how many women in the UK seem to prefer blocks, blades, wedges, and ankle boots? I agree amongst the few so far in this forum, your observation is probably true though.

Why bother to divide things? Infinite variation is the best part about life. Just because I prefer one thing most, does not mean I would never dabble in another. So I prefer stockings with a garter belt, but it would not stop me from wering socks with ankle boots if that is what happened to come out of my clouded morning discussion with myself on what I should wear... Of course, it is a slush fest outside right now, and my only pair of ankle boots needs some repair. This point is now moot, and hereby declared invalid. :smile:

Firefox - Isn't this big divide the difference between the men and women on this board....

Hmmm, I'm into both divisions. I like nice leather boots (mostly blade- and stiletto-type heels). But I also like very much stiletto pumps and other high heeled feminine styles.

So I guess I'm a bit of both, woman and man. :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Of all the items mentioned, only two I don't touch sox (sorry: exception when I go to the gym, or cycling - re sox) and wedgies. I wear stils, blades and blocks in boots, courts, mules and sandles. I don't think the divide is all that great. Inga :smile:

I'm a master at the art of on topic drivel :smile: Actually we are all very talkative in real life too. I've been round the bar table with Dr Shoe, Xaphod, and Francis on more than one occasion, and have found it impossible to get a word in, which is unusual for me!

Fancy my boots then, do you Debbie?! Actually some of the styles coming up are probably far too girly. How about we have a pair of whopping great clumpy 3" platforms for the 500-1000 posts rank :smile: _________________ Believe in your right to wear what you want <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-02-06 19:11 ]</font>

• 3 weeks later...