PEACHY SHOES (Heels for all) opens in Bristol UK

Heelfan

I don't normally duplicate my postings in a second thread, but I think my reply to Peachy's "My First Time in 6" Heels" (Fetish Section) will be of interest here in "For Everybody": Young Peachy opened her ladies' shoe shop "PEACHY SHOES" (tel: 0117 3309090) in Bristol UK seven weeks ago. Her "high street" styles up to 4 1/2" were the first stocks to arrive. However, now the "serious heels" (5" to 7" in all gals' & guys' sizes) have started arriving and going on display. She's also planning a range of chunky and semi-chunky 2" to 5" heels for guy's street-heeling. It seemed highly appropriate for the proprietress (20) to demonstrate the way into mega-heels, so as she said in the Fetish Section, I treated her to a stunning pair of her shop's black d'orsays with ankle straps and wicked 6" stiletto heels. Peachy's tiny size 3 1/2 UK feet were thrust up past the vertical and her debut started off with two or three circuits of her showroom the much flailing of arms to retain balance. Then, to my amazement, instead of calling that it for the first time, she headed out of the shop door and up the road to the general store! It was very spectacular! On her way, she called in at the boutique next door and the young assistant in there immediately asked if Peachy could bring slightly larger pairs for her to try on too! Peachy says that several Forum members have already visited Peachy shoes (including Nhoj62, Nigel, and Secreto) and one member has already bought five pairs of mega-heeled shoes, mules and boots! Peachy has just gone off for a weekend break to Bath, and tells me that she packed her new 6" stilettos to stun the other hotel guests at dinner! Very well done Peachy, best of luck for the shop, and cheers to all! Heelfan _________________ Onwards and upwards!

Onwards and upwards!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I went in a few weeks back (last time I was up in Bristol) and Peachy had a great selection of shoes. There were flats to very High, I even took the wife in and she liked the selection to (she's not a heeler :P ) If you are near the city - I would recommend nipping in to take a look & buy some shoes; you'll get a great reception - I ended up being there about 1 1/2 hours and got a coffee too! Go Go Peachy!

When woman get taller, their shoes will fit me better.

Has Peachy got plans for a web site of her shop? The exposure would help people like myself who live far from Bristol to see what she is selling and possibly be prospective customers. Fair play to her for thinking of us male heelers.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Yes, it would be nice to offer her space here to tell us what she has in stock so, if we're inclinded, we can purchase shoes that strike our fancy. :P

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Heelfan

Is this shop along the top of Park Row heading down towards the BRI or am in totally the wrong area? When you say fetish style of shoes do you mean the likes of "Highest Heel" and "Pleaser" that kind of thing?

Luke

Hi luke,

yep,

thats the one!

The angels have the phonebox.

Sounds like a great shop,maybe an idea to arrange a heel meet to visit the shop?

Anyone up to arrange a visit?

Hi Bladerunner,

keep an eye on the real life meetings section, we are already talking about it!

Nigel

I believe Peachy's is to good just use as a site for an "occasional" heelmeet. While using it as a anchor store for organized heelmeets is, perhaps, the best scenario that we can imagine, an even better scenario is to pass the word that Peachy's store is the hhplace officially sanctioned location for continuous heelmeets. In fact, why not start a tradition of offering coffee at Peachy's every Saturday morning at, say, around 10 a.m. or 11 a.m.? Hey gang, meet you at Peachy's on Saturday to watch unveil the latest high heel fashions from one of her exclusive suppliers. Women, children, wives and husbands are cordially invited. Come one, come all!!!!!!!! :P

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Very pleasing to have a new shop catering to high-heel lovers in the South-West (although for me it's still a bit "up north" :P), I hope I can pay a visit soon. Well done Peachy, I hope your business is a great success :P

I'm hoping to visit Peachy Shoes next week and look forward seeing their regular stock and some of the specials they've bought in from all over the world. I wonder if they are going to be doing mail order to help buyers further away?

Wish I lived a bit closer also. It would be so nice to be able to drop in and try on the stock as you UK guys can. That would be great fun and I'm sure that I would find something to add to my collection. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I nipped in again for 5 mins - Peachy's collection of "street" shoes is pretty fine and Heelguy's "Shyguy collection" is building too! I'm sure peack & Heelfan will add a little more. When I met with them they were up to their eyeballs, organising the shop and sorting out builders!

When woman get taller, their shoes will fit me better.

Very pleasing to have a new shop catering to high-heel lovers in the South-West (although for me it's still a bit "up north" :P), I hope I can pay a visit soon.

Well done Peachy, I hope your business is a great success :D

Surely you have to drive past it to get anywhere? :P

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Surely you have to drive past it to get anywhere? :P

This is true if I leave the SW. I do make several visits a year to Herts and use the M5/M4 and have been known to take a break from driving in Bristol as it offers better shopping opportunities than Cornwall.

Just a shame it's a 2.5 to 3 hour drive to even get that far!

Indedd, I was brought up in somerset only an hour or so away from Bristol and about three hours from Cornwall so I know what you mean!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I dropped in on Peachy Shoes this week and they have a great selection of styles. I hear there's a lot more to come too with buying visits planned to Birmingham, Shanghai, and Italy. I'll post some pictures, as soon as I've got them out of the camera.

Hi All Knowing how difficult it is when starting a new business, I am able to offer peachy a free hosting account for a year if this helps? The hosting itself does have 3 ecommerce software packages available to install to get her started and I am sure I can help out with any design to a certain extent. It doesnt cost me anything anyway and all I would ask it that she pays for her own domain name? This is not a crappy ebay style hosting facility, this is a proper shared hosting account from my own web hosting company. Their is nothing in it for me other than to get her store online so that even I can see whats available and maybe buy some myself... Anybody think thats a fair offer? The following are available peachys.net peachysky.co.uk peachyplace.com peachyplace.co.uk peachyshoe.co.uk peachyshoes.com peachyshoes.co.uk Just a couple of idea's... Regards Richie

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

yep sometimes she has something to say about a topic and I post it under my name, but I concider the "gals" section as a no post area for me so she can post there if she feels the need. this is her on the left in her 6"ers. Nigel

yep sometimes she has something to say about a topic and I post it under my name, but I concider the "gals" section as a no post area for me so she can post there if she feels the need. this is her on the left in her 6"ers. Nigel

Nigel:-) I do the same thing with Mickey as she doesn't want to post herself at times. Now, since she has broken her wrist, she can't type at all and I must do it anyways. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Here are some pictures from my forthcoming Peachy Website:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The first pic shows the shop, the second the proprietress modelling some 6" heels.

If you want to email or make enquiries on current stock, use the details from the front of the shop.