Trapped with high heel shoes!!

Have any of you had a fantasy of high heel shoes welded onto your feet and forced to wear them for your rest of your life? You know…being someone who never touched and hate heels, waking up one morning to find a pair of 6-inch heels welded to the feet. These shoes are made of some magical material that can’t be cut or sawed without any highly sophisticated devises and wouldn’t wear and tear. And after 2-3 years, that particular person wakes up another morning only to find 8-inch ballet heels welded on. This is going to be a remarkable story.

Sort of. I do like the idea of being locked into heels, and one of the things I like about wearing my laced knee boots is that they're not easy to get off, but I wouldn't want to be stuck in them permanently. One of my ex girlfriends used to let me wear her high heeled boots, and a couple of times she locked them onto me. I did enjoy the feeling of being trapped in her boots until she let me out. Chris

Heh, I've seen both those stories, long ago. Good, though. Yeah, I've got those 'permanent' type fantasies, but think how much it would suck in real life, when you get all old and crippled. If science could figure out a way to keep our bodies young, even if our lifespans didn't get any longer, then it might not suck. But I seriously doubt that will ever happen. Jen

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

The gold heels idea is s-c-a-r-y! I don't think I'd like that! Still, I think you'd be able to make a pair of steel shoes that are more comfortable than the 6IHF versions. I suppose you'd be able to find a way to make them permanent, if you really wanted.

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

I often found this topic very interesting and enjoyed the stories, i also find it erotic to be 'locked' into heels and have used it on myself from time to time. Often when i have been out a day out, i have gone determined to wear heels, but chickening out at last min. My ex gf suggested an aid to prevent me chickening out and swapping back to my trainers again. We would lock heels on while out and well away from the car, but leave the key in the car, so i would have to walk at least that far in my heels without choice. It aided my chickening out for wearing my heels, and was lots of fun in an erotic way at the same time :P wild ideas eh daz

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I would like to be locked into a high heel. But the topic makes cool and sometimes depressing stories. (at least for me anyway.) I have seen pumps with locks on them though. I wouldn't mind haveing a pair. Just don't want to be lcoked perminetly in them.

It's all good. ~Arron.

I have a pair of 5" stiletto ankle boots with double padlocking ankle cuffs. They are quite difficult to walk in though as when locked they effectively lock the position of your ankle joint.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 2 months later...

crazy stories....I had a pair of red pumps with an anklestrap with a heart shaped lock on them before....they weren't too indestructable...hehe...they wore out kind of fast

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

crazy stories....I had a pair of red pumps with an anklestrap with a heart shaped lock on them before....they weren't too indestructable...hehe...they wore out kind of fast

Welcome back Adeana! I've missed you! :wink: How the new romatic interest going? Hope to hear more from you.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I don't know about permanently, but I used to have a pair of black pumps with a locking ankle straps from Leatherworks. One time I posted the keys to myself while the shoes were locked on, and spent four days in 6" heels. At first it was very erotic, but by the time the keys made it back I was glad to get the shoes off! Doing boring household stuff in extreme stiletto's get old, real fast.

I don't know about permanently, but I used to have a pair of black pumps with a locking ankle straps from Leatherworks. One time I posted the keys to myself while the shoes were locked on, and spent four days in 6" heels. At first it was very erotic, but by the time the keys made it back I was glad to get the shoes off! Doing boring household stuff in extreme stiletto's get old, real fast.

Wow, that was very masochistic of you. :wink: Will you be trying that one again?

Wow, that was very masochistic of you. :wink: Will you be trying that one again?

Probably not. I was going through a period of personal discovery, and was trying lots of things. A little bondage is good, but when enforced it wasn't so much fun. Having said that, now life has changed for the better and I may be up for my SO taking the keys to work all day and leaving me at home in heels... :lol:

Probably not. I was going through a period of personal discovery, and was trying lots of things. A little bondage is good, but when enforced it wasn't so much fun. Having said that, now life has changed for the better and I may be up for my SO taking the keys to work all day and leaving me at home in heels... :lol:

Now that sounds like much more fun.

Adeana:-) Boy have I missed your wonderful stories and sense of humor. Welcome back. I just got back myself and it feels good. Stay with us and tell us all about your love-life since you were gone. Inquiring readers and all that stuff, you know. Geo_t:-) After having self-imposed yourself on being locked for 4 days in 6" heels, waiting for the post delivery, having your S/O take your keys for a day should be nothing and a lot more enjoyable for you. Keep us all posted on that one. Lindsay:-) I am one who doesn't have to be forced to wear heels in public, I do it willingly and enjoy every minute of it to the fullest extent and then some. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

hallo there, I am a single male and following this side over years with great pleasure :lol:. I love high heels and have over 40 pairs even balletheels. but now I have the currish to answer the talk and hope that I am able to put a few pics of my in HH or BH :wink: . I saw the explenation of RPD? on another page to Jen and hopeful its going to work. and perhaps to get a better picture as member than a loaverboot for reganation. Who can tell my how that is possible? Adri

• 1 year later...

I wrote a few stories about three or four years ago that included permanent high heels (not voluntary) and posted them on a story website. They were sort of nasty though and I no longer wish to be associated with them. I keep wondering if someone else will post them somewhere under their own name, but I haven't seen them yet. It helped to work some bad thoughts out of my system, I guess. I won't re-post them or provide a URL, the board admistrators might not approve, and I could not blame them.

• 1 month later...

I did have a fantasy of a pair of heels stuck on my feet when I was very young when I was around 9 or 10 which was probably odd. It was based on the foghorn leghorn episode when he got tossed into a machine that dressed him in womens clothes and then him landing in some heels. I had a similiar fantasy but the heels I landed in had glue in them and I was stuck in them. I was young and didn't really think logically about smell, feet growing, or anything like that.

The Stiletto Trap is a wonderful story. I am someday going to make a video based on this simple, yet effective plot. There is (to me at least) a fascination with "permanence" especially when it comes to fetish attire. I have an entire 26 page script of a video I am going to produce this Summer about a woman in ultra high heels who is put into them permanently. Anyone who would like to read it write me at ** EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED **

Toryd: I can belive you about the limited number of models who can 'easily' wear 5+" heels. I had two female friends who knew I was into heels, and wore the same size as I did. Neither of them could wear 5" heels without alot of problems. One, who'd normally complain that I made boots look better then she did, felt bad after suggesting I park about 5 blocks away from a bar we were going to when she finally noticed I was wearing a pair of Elle 5" knee boots.

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 2 months later...

Hello, let me give you a quick introduction. My name is Alfonso Marin, Male 29 years old from Mexico City.

Don't own any pair of high heels but have tons of pictures of them.

About the topic, indeed is one of my favorites, I do own a website with that sort of themes ( Clothing and Shoes Glued to persons, and trapped in other ways )

We have a couple of stories illustrated about guys and girls permanently trapped in shoes and other clothing.

some of the stories are:

The access to these stories is free, but you need to register into the site to acess them.

I really hope you enjoy them.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a fantasy story of the "be careful what you wish for" ilk: You have a pair of boots that you really like to wear. You dream you could wear them all the time. You fetish godmother comes to grant your wish. Your boots are bronzed, like baby shoes. They become rigid and unremovable. Mettalic boots that cannot be removed unless etched away in an acid bath. Especially compelling if your favorite boots are ballet boots.