Dating heels???

chip7X

Ladies has a guy ever dated you just because you wore heels?. Did the guy admit to having a high heel fetish or did you find out about it on your own? <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chip7X on 2002-04-30 07:07 ]</font>

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, at first he didn't mentioned it, but i knew he was hugely turned on by my high heels, he couldn't keep his eyes off my feet, and he started by complimenting my outfit and heels especially. But soon he told me that he really liked the fact that i wore such high heels, and that he had a huge fetish. I was happy to please him, so we had lots of fun.

My experience and opinion about this topic is quite similar to another post that is posted by phuonginheels. On my first date, I wore flats. The guy was very shy and we didn't hit it off at all. Our interests were a contrast and after the first date, I thought it was over. It was only when I decided to give it another try, this guy told me that he liked girls in tight fitting skirts. I didn't believe him so I wore my 4" heels one day. His reaction was spontaneous. He never got his eyes off my heels and also he admitted to his heel fetish interest. However that relationship didn't last because of our personality conflict

Cheers,

Nata

I got my boyfriend interested in heels and now he is the one always looking - is this a good thing :???: I have had boyfriends though who just had no appreciation of heels so boyfriends no more :smile: jo-jo xx

Don't ask me how I walk in them just try a pair

On 2002-04-30 23:56, RubberVicki wrote:

I love wearing heels to please my partner, I never in less than 4in when with him., even when shopping.

What are the highest heels you do wear to go shopping, & what are your highest for a night out?

You sound like my ideal woman, I would take you shoe shopping every week.

Not many women would complain about that I'm sure.

Love Neil

On 2002-05-01 06:22, Laurieheels wrote:

I am hoping I'll find a man who likes a woman in heels, but I am not hearing the pick up lines these days. No interest at all. What freakish city am I living in?

Laurie, I think you should emigrate to Holland.. Somewhere around Weert I would say.. :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Maybe the spring warmth hasn't hit Canada yet...it sure hasn't reached NYC except for two hot days! I've never dated a woman who wore heels, and that's talking about 15-20 girls. How do I find so many hippies and butches?

Oh, I wasn't being mean. I happen to like hippies and tomboys! As a femme/androgynous guy, I attract other androgynes. Femmy girls seem to go for masculine guys, don't you find? Although I am intrigued by the idea of a femme who likes other femmes, I don't believe I've met any. To respond to your other idea, you're right, there is no encouragement for femininity at all, really. Mainstream culture seems to be promoting masculinity in women, and both the gay male and female subcultures seem to idolize masculinity, too.

On 2002-05-02 06:49, Laurieheels wrote:

I like being close to my mother, but thank you, everyone, for the suggestions!

Plenty of space in Europe for your mother as well :smile:

I am glad no one said Buffalo. *shudder*

:smile:

Or Dallas. Or Tucson.

Never been in Buffalo. What's so dull about it?

Bert

What's all the fuss about?

Buffalo is, well... there was this one section, and as my University friends and I walked through it, we thought we were in 1950. And the sewers gave off a funny smell. To be fair, I was there so many years ago that I shouldn't be too critical. Maybe it is more like 1970 now! Europe... my mother would only move to Denmark, so if you have someone who will pay for everything, that's where we'll be.

To Laurieheels: I would date you aaaanytime! Unfortunately, you probably are looking for someone a bit younger than 48... My ex-wife hates heels--feels they are an invention of men to keep women down. I tend to agree...On the other hand, they have a definite enslaving effect on what Lucy Liu calls "the dumbstick" (see Ally McBeal). My oldest daughter, 22, maried, also hates heels--uncomfortable. My youngest daughter, 12, seems to favor them (but can't understand why I would want to wear them--heels are for girls). Oh well

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Driver8, I have a theory. Fem girls go for masculine guys as a means of balance. After all, the conept of ying and yang is about two parts that make a whole. I know I am attracted to masculine men, and I am quite the ultra fem. I wasn't one all of my life, and for some time I was somewhat gothy. I need a compliment for me. For a man who is somewhat androgynous, then the balance is there and requires someone else who is balanced, I suppose. While I feel that such theories and rules should not apply to relationships, it does seem to have some trend in social interaction. This may be socially generated, of course, for some evil and devious purpose. I was going to comment that if I am very fem, I need someone very opposite to make a good boyfriend or husband. But the honest fact is this. I am one of those women that would like a strong man around to do things and offer protection, but I don't need one and can do most of those things myself. That's why I said it is just a theory. Someone may be able to form an idea from this and run with it. That would be cool.

Laurieheels wrote: "I like being close to my mother, but thank you, everyone, for the suggestions! I am glad no one said Buffalo. *shudder* " Try Las Vegas. It's warm, relatively, even in the winter, and it is fairly common to see women in tall spikes strolling thru the malls, etc, quite often w/ their SO. And they're not all showgirls. Your mother might even find the climate agreeable as well.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I did ask a girl out once for a date just because I saw her wearing high heels. She said she walks funny in flats. All her shoes are heeled. But I haven't keep in touch with her since the first date. It's nice to meet someone into heels but seriously I realized I should have dated the person; not her shoes.

Dating the shoes would be pretty boring. I mean, it is the girl wearing them that creates all of the excitement. Shoes are nice, but in the end, they are just complimentary accessories. Keep trying, you'll find someone who has the personality and the shoes to match!

This might sound strange, but my first look has always be the shoes, only from that point on I start to check further attractions into the personna. Interesting shoes are sine qua non for me.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

i told my old girlfriend that i loved her boots and that was one of the first things i noticed about her...she said she was really glad i noticed things like that, most other guys didnt seem too! laurie: buffalo is a horrible crappy city, you cannot drive cars down their main city road! its really ghetto place

It seems like the general idea here is that the woman makes the shoes, and not the other way around. Yet I can see how a pair of shoes shows insight into a person's mindset and ideals. It could be a number of things, and maybe this causes some men to be drawn towards women, to find out why she wears those heels...

Shoes or dress make no difference to me in a relationship. I'm interested in the person alone. If they dress in a way that I like it's a bonus but I've never tried to influence anyone I've gone out with in that respect. Actually I was going out with a girl and we were discussing dress. Obviously she knew I wore heels, but not all the time, and we got round to talking about it and I said I liked to see women in heels too. She did make the effort a couple of times and wore some chunky 3" ones, but said they hurt her feet. I told her not to wear them for me. Just to wear what she was happy in. Anyway, I was pleased she made the effort :smile:

[This might be a bit off topic.] Surprisingly, I bumped into the same highheeled girl tonight at a party. It must have been 6-7 months since I last seen her. My question: Is it possible for a guy and a girl being "just friends" after first dated? I do want to keep in touch with her. There are so few girls who like wear heels; at least among the people I met. However, I dont want to send the wrong message or hurt her if she misunderstood me pursuing her; especially, from what I can gather, she's still single and actively looking. Oh well.. I guess you married couple dont have this problem. I think i have some idea as to what to do but just curious from a girl's perspective, how would you think or feel about it?

This story goes back many moons when I was an impoverished Engineer and couldn't afford a car. For a couple of weeks I dated a girl who wore a pair of boots like these.

Posted Image

She looked pretty good on the back of my one of these.

Posted Image

Regretably I got bored with her, possibly due to the light in her eyes was best explained by that shining in her ears !

BTW, she was blonde and from Essex but didn't have any white stilettos.