Fashion show @ The Comedy Works

Anita C.

They're tall, thin, young. They have bodies that are perfection and wear the latest in VERY pretty clothes. They are the runway models. The newer ones were having a bit of difficulty maneuvering in any heel over 4" though. :o As I was waiting to go on one of them rematked about my 5.5"ers-"HOW do you WALK in them?". :P I smiled the same smile I always smile and said matter-of-factly "Like this" and did a runway walk capped off by a catwalk flip. :P They looked in awe and said 'If you wouldn't mind please do it again! Please?". I, of course, obliged. "But how do you do it?" I showed 'em and encouraged them to get some 5"ers and practice, practice, practice...J"ust remember to PUT YOUR TOES DOWN FIRST!". One of the older models (Probably 30) came over and shook her head..."These kids-whenever will they learn to walk in 'Heels?". I put my hand on her shoulder and whispered as one of the newbies took to the stage "She just did.". Afterwards we went to the bar upstairs for cocktails :drinking: and I had all the newbies coming by to inquire how one walks in HIGH Stilettos. Without hesitation I told the Stiletto Gospel over & over again. Then the girl I had taught earlier came in STILL in her 5"ers & walking perfectly. She came over and leaned over to whisper into my ear "Thanks hun! I'm gonna tell everyone I know about this... and you!". I winked back and replied "Please do! & remember: Chunky heels might be cute BUT-STILETTOS ARE SEXY!". :D Another victory for the old broad! Clik-clik-clik-clik.... Namaste', Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Aw come on.. you didnt let them get away with walking while their knee's are bent 45 degree's? I have a pair of 6" heels that I flat don't walk in since I cannot even stand without bending my knees.. Instead of wasting my time and damaging the heels I'll wait till I can at least stand correctly in them, then work my way to walking normally. Glad to see you're doing good. Keep up the great work! Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Yes-TOES DOWN FIRST! :P I was taught that by a runway model in New York during Fashion Week in 1965 and I've NEVER broken a heel! VSY, 'Nita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.