West Coast Heel Meet???

stripperjonn

• 9 months later...

We would definitely enjoy a west coast meet. We have visited Folsom street fair the past few years in San Francisco, that is always good. Vegas works as well. Also enjoy the Promenade area of Santa Monica, some good clubs to meet at there? Let's see what sort of interest there may be.... david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 2 weeks later...

Is there no interest amongst the many many of us out here on the west coast for a High Heel get together??? Let's hear from everyone. I'll start by throwing a date out.... April 22nd weekend in San Francisco......if we don't hear from anyone I guess Cathy and I will be partying on our own in our high heel Boots! david

Could probably get to Vegas, as it is only a tankful away. SoCal is out of the question.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Cool Azraelle, from others who post here on the West Coast heel Meet we'll keep a running tally of preferred sites....

we're at

Las Vegas - 1

San Francisco - 1

Los Angeles/Santa Monica - 0

Vancouver - 1 (Cathy's pick)

Now, let's here from other westcoasters....your preferance???

david

Could probably get to Vegas, as it is only a tankful away. SoCal is out of the question.

• 4 weeks later...

I have received a few emails from members with votes and it looks like the latest "west coast heel meet" tally is:

Cool Azraelle, from others who post here on the West Coast heel Meet we'll keep a running tally of preferred sites....

we're at

Las Vegas - 2

San Francisco - 4

Los Angeles/Santa Monica - 0

Vancouver - 2 (Cathy's pick)

Now, let's here from other westcoasters....your preferance???

david

Can't say that I'll be flying out to San Fran, but this is sure exciting! I really hope to see you guys pull this off...the first heel meet on the West Coast. Grrreaaattt!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Latest votes for location of west coast USA heel meet......april 2006 Las Vegas - 2 San Francisco - 4 Los Angeles/Santa Monica - 0 Vancouver - 2 (Cathy's pick) San Diego - 1 Now, let's here from other westcoasters....your preferance??? david

Speaking as a Heel-Meet organiser from the UK, why not Now think positive and plump for a day. place and time in San Francisco? Of course, anyone US or Canadian members who find San Francisco too far can then proceed to organise a separate future Heel-Meet to suite their locality! Good Luck! Cheers! Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love to, David and Cathy, but here's the rub. My wonderful wife, while she is used to seeing me around the house in heels, has no clue that I want to extend my heel wearing out in public. I WANT to say "HELL YES", see you both there and looking forward to it. So, I'm going to try and make this happen. My plan has been to bring the idea to her slowly and assure her that it would be someplace away from our area. She is mortified of anyone finding out outside the two of us. What better place than SF? We both really love the City of San Francisco and enjoy each and every visit. Some day, I have to get up there for the Folsom Street Parade. So, I would vote for SF as that appears to be the popular choice so far. Vancouver, though I can't wait to go back, would be too difficult to do this year, but any of the other locations would work for me as well. This meeting proposal gives me a kind of goal - a challenge. It's the perfect "event" to start public heeling and by that time, finger's crossed, the THB I've had in the shop for three months should be back where they belong, on my legs!

Look forward to seeing you in San Francisco HeelMe. We're staying in the north castro area in a B&B that is "Boot/High Heel friendly" and will be spending most of our time around the area, shopping & clubbing. Going to visit Leather Etc on Folsom Street for a pair of new tight leather pants to wear under my thigh high Boots. As well we'll be visiting Stormy Leather on Howard St. We're going to take in the show at Diva's on Tuesday night and attend the Fetish Nite at Glas Kat SupperClub Wednesday night. Hope we can link up with other High Heel and Boots friends for the week, it is always fun to share. See y'all in San Francisco. david

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope some more join if for this, cuz now I can't be there :D Just went through our first re-org of the year at work and I'm going to be out of town during our meet period!! Bummer. I appreciate stripperjohn and David trying to get this going. I guess the first one is the toughest? I don't want to see this not happen again either. Anyone want to offer up a future date and place/area?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am good with Vegas as well. Look for a good date during the winter and lets see if we can't get the first one off the ground!

david

Shall I say we should get a new one going in Vegas or anyone that just wants to hang out and that will be in vegas should contact me. It could be fun!

I'll try to make the Las Vegas meet as well. I'm also trying to work out getting up to San Francisco in September for the Folsom Street Fair. Never been to it and from their web site, looks like it would be a party not to miss. If anyone has been, I'd appreciate some inside information on what to do, where to go, where to stay, etc.

Folsom Street Fair is unbelieveable...and fantastic. Have fun. Do you like B&B or hotels? When we were in San Francisco in April we stayed at a B&B in the Castro area, it was very nice, comfortable and reasonable, called the Willows Inn. They have website http://willowssf.com Even a few months here in advance and hotel space will be at a premium. probably need to locate something quickly.

Look forward to helping out on a Las Vegas meet.

david

I'll try to make the Las Vegas meet as well. I'm also trying to work out getting up to San Francisco in September for the Folsom Street Fair. Never been to it and from their web site, looks like it would be a party not to miss. If anyone has been, I'd appreciate some inside information on what to do, where to go, where to stay, etc.

Seattle would be a great choice, lots of good clubs down around Pioneer Square as well. Good to see another Canadian up for a heel meet! Lets make this happen shall we!

You can count me in 100% for a Seattle heel meet.

david

Or how about Seattle? It is about 2 hours from the Canadin border, so us Canucks could make it.

Anyone?

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, I have not been visiting as much lately and only just saw your note. Lets work on another date. Hope you had fun. Seattle is lots of fun to walk around in.

david

How about if I just throw out a time and place.

Seattle, near Pike Place Market, on the afternoon of Sept 9th.

nyone interested in meeting?

• 1 month later...

This sounds like a good event to plan towards, lots of planning time. Does the carnival take place over a number of days or just the saturday night? You can count me in for this in 2007.

Lets see what feedback we get from other NA West Coast members.

Another date/location we have been looking at is the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco, simply because it goes on for days and is very open.

david

next year...west hollywood halloween carnival? talk about being at ease in heels

• 1 month later...