I wish my dream job was my primary job! (on topic)

ShockQueen

Oh, to be able to ditch my main job of working in a call center to work down at Rave's full time. Yeah...I can wear heels at my regular job with no problems, I can do more working at Rave's. It's nice to know that she doesn't care much about how I look at work as long as I can still be helpful around the place, so if I want to wear platform sandals with polish - not a problem, wearing corsets (as long as I have bought them or are on my account) - not a problem. Going in 'full goth/drag mode' - not a problem. I wish I had known of a place like this years ago! I'd still be there! Maybe tomorrow I'll don a skirt and some platform stompers, like I saw a guy do last week....yeah....that's the ticket. There aren't too many places that you can do fashion freedom while you work like this, so I'm cherishing the times I get to do so.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

If only! At least you have a secondary job that allows you full freedom in regards to your dress and appearance. The rest of us have to make do with when and whenever. I'm sure if she has a massive turnover due to your hard work and cheerful manner, then she probably could afford you. Then it's, WAHOO! Dress the way you want and get paid to do it!! Shades of the Four Yorkshire, "Oh, we used to dream of working in Goth store". :smile:

I love the picture you paint of how large Rave's is, but truth be told, there are only three of us that I know of.....Raven, me, and Lou - that's it. I'm just hopeful that the webstore generates enough revenue to pull her up into massive money-making mode. I have big dreams, and I told her all about them. She's as enthusiastic about it as I am....then again...she should be...she's the owner! :smile: Time will tell!

"She" is Raven - she who owns Rave's Oh My Goth.

Rave's has a site now at http://www.raveswear.cc.

If you are in Denver, come on down! It's at 4990 E. Colfax St., which is at the corner of E. Colfax and Elm St.

We'll have more pictures up on the site this weekend, so come on back and take a look!

I hope this answered the questions OK.

SQ

Posted Image