Skating in high heels

balletboot2000

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just fitted some new wheels and bearings to my high wheels ankle boots. This is a completely new sensation, the old bearings must have been very tired. I'm like Bambi on ice. Looks like I need to get in a lot of practice indoors, before I venture out around the local countryside carpark.

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!

Nice finds Herkepille Loved the quad skates a beautiful piece of art and the lovely skateboarder wow WOW Even if she isn't moving (no bluring on the wheels) a nice picture. Al

• 1 month later...

Wonderful. Another suggestion is to tie a piece of rope to each ankle to hobble your gait. Not too short but once you feel the pull on your ankle, you automatically try to compensate. This leads to a pull on the other ankle. Before you know it, you're on the floor. Utter helplessness but so much fun.

Well folks here is a link to a little clip of me in my 6" heeled ankle booted roller skates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9NfkK9e7Kw

Hope you approve

BB

BB,

The boot / skate combination looks great!

What is the brand of the boots, I like those a Lot!

Thank You

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Here is aphoto of me in my 12" heeled thighboots fitted to my Quadline skates. Now the skates are wonderfully free running, so this combination is extremely exciting. However, I think that it's for indoor use only. BB

post-1710-133522882631_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi folks,

well I've tried to bring together quite a few of my ideas, and the result is it's potentially lethal, but great fun, when it goes wrong, it happens extremely fast, and you hit the floor.

However, the link below sees me in my 4 inch heeled Bronx knee boots, on top of some 15 inch stilts, fitted with skates, giving me a total heel lift of over 20 inches,

I hope you approve,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clG8Rd2o38A

BB

• 2 weeks later...
It all looks rather entertaining but I do have to wonder what practical purpose it serves although it must provide hours of fun trying to gain your balance. It would be nice to see you full length and not supported by nearby walls....is this possible??

With the extreme heels and the skates, the fun comes from trying to keep balance. There is a limit due to the ceilings in the house, and my wishes not to hurt myself. As the house is small, the rooms do not allow the camera to be far enough away for a full view. And I don't want to upset anyone, as the last link I posted was removed for being too fetishy, which I apologise for. BB2000

After seeing a picture of an American girl called Connie Phares from the 40's, (Life Magazine 11th Nov 1946) who could skates on her tip toe skates, I had a go at attaching my Femme ballet ankle boots to some skates, and the results were extremely unstable, but great fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgno9ul1j88

Give it a go, but make sure that you've got something soft to land on

Well folks here is a link to a little clip of me in my 6" heeled ankle booted roller skates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9NfkK9e7Kw

Hope you approve

BB

The look is awesome and thrilling! I collect stacked heeled platform boots and have pondered attaching skates to a pair of my 6" or 7" platform knee high boots! I would have to skate in a dance studio or a place where I could balance on a dance bar ;) The video is a thrill to watch! Make more vidoes, but, please be careful!!! (Oh, and wear opaque tights, too!!! ;) Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Wonderful.

Another suggestion is to tie a piece of rope to each ankle to hobble your gait. Not too short but once you feel the pull on your ankle, you automatically try to compensate. This leads to a pull on the other ankle. Before you know it, you're on the floor. Utter helplessness but so much fun.

Good idea, but could be dangerous if you feel yourself falling, and the rope stops freedom of movement to regain balance. I can imagine the adrenalin rush during attempted recovery

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
There is talk in one of the other forums comparing skating to wearing heels.

Here's a poser for you people out there, has anyone skated in high heels?

quote]

I have skated in high heels. I used wedges with wide heels. One pair a 8 inch heel with 3 inch platform. The other pair 6inch heel with 3 inch platform. They were screwed to alloy skate plates with high re-bound polyeurethane wheels. I tried very short childrens skateplates that just fitted the heels but found them too unstable and had many backward falls when trying to skate forwards. So I bought some longer skateplates and screwed the heels on so that the back of my heel was slightly forward of the back axle and WOW - I had great fun. I was able to roller skate on these quad skates with very little difficulty, and get up to a good speed.

I also tried the combination on sheet ice. I found that skating forwards was almost impossible, but had great fun trying to stay upright while the skates slid in all directions - really got me aroused.

• 4 months later...

This is new. For someone who is now 24/7 getting any physical activity where I cannot wear runners, skates or ski boots is limited. I have found a pair of Nike Runners off shore where they have a 2 inch heel lift and allow me to wear them ocassionally. Sheryl