Skating in high heels

balletboot2000

Well its been a more than a month and I'm anxiously waiting for more pictures. Surely someone out there has given it a try. I for one am experimenting by adding slim dominos under the heel to keep incrementing the height by small amounts to gauge the effect. Come on people, give this a try

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if ye put smaller skates on them things bb2k then u will reduce your stability even more than u have allready, so u is more likely to break your neck as gazzer did while ice skating. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

well i did it i managed too get my 5" heels into the boots

Posted Image

very dangerous pass time u have picked BB2000 could be fun if u practice and get used too it try and go forward and u tend 2 roll backward try too hard and

Posted Image

:P preparing to pose for a pic and skates decided too go back and i disagreed lol

now if the was on vid mode would have been deleted right away :D

nice how the motion was caught eh

p.s did not hurt myself :P

later

Kerm, thanks for trying out the idea. nhoj62 is missing the point, that by by getting some smaller skates, I want them to be unstable. I have tried rollerblades, but was never comfy with them. I have been out and skated in 6" heels, as was showed in the pics. (Will have to find another host) If you can find a gentle down hill slope, the feeling is brilliant. There used to be a 125m length slope near where I lived, and to roll down there on your highest heels, not being able to control much with your feet, in case you fall, is special. When I was taking the pics I posted before, I had the same trouble as Kerm, getting back to the camera, especially in my ballets. Ballets always seem to push backwards. I have more control in my 12" platform thighs! Kerm, keep up the good work, and lets see some more pics, BB

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!

Kerm191:-) It all sounds very unstable and dangerous to me, but if you must, you must. Keep your hospitalization paid up. You may need it. I can just hear the emergency room nurse now asking, "How did this happen"? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 3 months later...

Have you tried looking at the website that is plastered all over the face of the picture? :P

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 months later...

I recently had all of the hardwood floors refinished and while the rugs were all pulled back and the furniture removed I figured it would be a perfect time to try a bit of High Wheeling about the house. I began by setting numerous large mirrors at strategic places throughout the four first floor rooms. I next donned my skating uniform, a new pair of sheer to the waist coffee colored pantyhose and an oversized tee shirt. I placed a small chair and one end of the first floor, gathered my heels and skates (boot removed, wheels, platform and a one inch heel remain) and felt the excitement begin to build. I first laced the skate platform to my stockinged feet with ribbon and slowly skated through the entire house, no easy thing on the smooth as glass floors. I eventually made it back to the chair thinking how much more difficult this would soon be in my heels. My next step was to remove the skates and don the heels, which had a 7” heel with a 1” platform sole. As I slowly walked around the room, I noticed how I could see my reflection in all the mirrors. I reached the chair with my heart beginning to pound as the preliminary easy stuff was over. I placed both feet onto the skate platforms and laced them on very securely. While sitting, I just rolled my feet back and forth, amazed at how easily they rolled. I very carefully stood and immediately felt the pitch of the heels, knowing a strong breeze could have knocked me over. Breathing in short gasps, I carefully pushed off and began slowly rolling out of control into the living room. I started to fall forward, and caught myself in the mirror, arms whirling in a circular motion trying to keep my balance. I managed to stay upright but immediately began rolling backwards. For those who have not tried this, the pitch of the heels makes you push down on the front wheels which actually sends you backwards, particularly if there is even the slightest pitch in the flooring, a given in an old house like mine. I continued towards my goal which was to make it to the third room. About half way there I reached an inclination in the flooring that further increased my sense of helplessness. No matter how hard I tried to skate forward, the effort was offset by the backwards incline. I saw myself in the mirrors, my legs looking infinately long, set nearly tip toe, a good 10 inches off the ground. Arms flailing, legs sliding back and forth, unable to move forward at all. Completely helpless in my self imposed predicament and loving every minute of it.

BillHeelman:-) A very interesting story and a great read, but I get the impression that your story was unfinished and that there was more to come. Am I right or wrong? It seemed to end up in the air. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Something like 50 years ago there was a program on TV called "You Asked For It" sponsoned by Jiffy Peanut Butter. It would feature short segments about something a viewed aksed to see. One viewer said they had heard of a woman who ice skated on ballet point. So they featured it. This woman (about 1955) had ballet ice skates made for her. They were like ankle lenght ballet boots, but tratidional white like skates, with small ice skate blades attached to the toes. She was shown skating in them. I think that's how I became facinated in ballet boots before I even knew they existed. I have roller bladed with 4" wedge shoes inside traditional roller blade boots. I wasn't very good, but then the fit wasn't as good as actual wheels attached to the shoes. Latextex

• 1 month later...

I just bought a new pair of 6 inch open back mules for indoor skating. They have an open toe area which allowed me to punch two holes through the shoe to the skate bottom below. The skates are extremely short, just barely covering the lengh of the shoe. I threaded two fasteners through the sole so the shoe is securely bonded with the skate. Now, anytime I'm in the mood, all I have to do is just slide my feet into the shoes and off I go. Trust me, I'm not going far and the six inch heels make for a most precarious room to room trip. If you haven't tried it, you really should give it a whirl.