3rd of January 2005 London Meet

Firefox

Sadly I can't make it on 3rd Jan 2005 as I'm still busy with my move. However, it's worth telling those who wish to join Firefox and Xaphod that the group usually meets in the upstairs room of Starbucks coffee house (opposite the Centrepoint office tower block by Tottenham Court Road tube station) around mid morning. I suggest that those attending establish a time and post their mobile numbers in advance. Good luck - I wish I could be there too! Happy New Year, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

It looks like me and Xaphod +???? for the London meet 11.00am TCR centrepoint. If you're really lucky I might bring some magic along. I need to visit a London Magic shop to get some secret supplies! (07941) 172043 if lost or delayed.

In the end it was only Simon and me that made it, but we still had a good time in Oxford Street and Camden. The sales weren't brilliant this January to be honest or at least not from my point of view as regards styles. Also, the two Magic shops I visietd were both closed as it was bank holiday so it wasn't a hugely sucessful time as far as shopping goes. I'll be back later in the week... :)