Welcome to the board. Say your hellos in this thread.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Calv, Welcome.. Boy, are you fast.. :eek:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

A case of the quick and the dead and I just died with Jeff(NL)getting in first. But I have been resurrected as JeffM. I am only on the first page and already I am impressed and to think it can only get better. Great job to everyone who is involved. JeffM

It is all very interesting. One idea, lose the rating system based on shoe styles. Starting over after creating havoc on the original board? That's a crime, I tells ya! :smile: I am willing to give this a try, but I will miss using the old board as everyone migrates here. I liked the colours over there... Change is good, and usually I support that idea. So I will do that now. Change is especially good when one remembers to apply that to clothing each and every morning!

First post. Forum looks very good, and reasonably easy to navigate. It's nice to be able to have your own profile now. The color scheme is quite appealing to me. Only issue is the sheer number of different forums seems a touch excessive IMHO. I was expecting perhaps 5-6, 17 seems a little over-done for a forum with the essential purpose of discussing heels. Might I inquire who runs this forum, or whom it was that made the decision of which forum software to utilize? _________________ ------------ "Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow, That I shall say good night till it be morrow". -Romeo and Juliet. Act II, Sc. 2, Line 184-185 <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rand on 2002-01-18 06:58 ]</font>

Quite a difference from the old board. It's a bit overwhelming initially, but I'm getting the hang of it. I'm sure other "admirers" (non-heel wearers) will sign in; otherwise I may feel like the odd duck here. <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Stu on 2002-01-18 07:33 ]</font>

On 2002-01-18 06:57, Rand wrote:

Only issue is the sheer number of different forums seems a touch excessive IMHO. I was expecting perhaps 5-6, 17 seems a little over-done for a forum with the essential purpose of discussing heels.

Have answered this one here: http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?topic=28&forum=5&2

Might I inquire who runs this forum, or whom it was that made the decision of which forum software to utilize?

The answer to both questions is me. I provide the hosting space, domain and php/mysql skills needed to run this board. I knew the board from another board I regularly visit, imho it's one of the best and very flexible.

Board admin's are myself and Firefox, moderators are listen in the Forum index.

This info enough for you? :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

I would like to offer some comfort to JeffM, as he has had to settle for adding the initial to his name. It is by no means anything against Jeff with no initial, but sometimes, attention in the face of sorrow can be very comforting. So to JeffM, cry on my shoulder, I'll make it better. How? Oh I haven't thought that far ahead yet. Give me a moment! :smile: Laurie

Great new site unfortunately will be going to Milan Monday for work and will prob miss London meet let me know what the night plans are incase i can catch up as i dont know when im back.Am very much enjoying the wife-to-be's diet as she wants to go for an hourly walk after dinner each night and to relieve my boredom suggested i wear my 4 1/2 inch heel boots for it lovely i wear longer jeans with splits down seam to cover boot do men have bootcut jeans if not what is equivalent womens size to 34 waist

I forgot to say hiya yesterday, yeah and despite having lots (17) forums, the board is great. Hey, and so far people are posting responsibly, not spamming etc, which is good to see. IngaXXX

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

Great board but just one question, can anyone tell me how i change "comfy loafer" to something sexier? Especially since i don't wear any such thing!

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

On 2002-01-19 19:17, Bob wrote:

Great board but just one question, can anyone tell me how i change "comfy loafer" to something sexier? Especially since i don't wear any such thing!

Do a lot of posting. :smile: The more posts you write, the higher the heel.. (See FAQ for ranking listing.)

Greetz, Jeff

---

On 2002-01-20 04:57, Laurieheels wrote:

Well Shaun, lurk no more! There is a lot of room, so jump in and post! :smile: Post anywhere!

Thanks Laurieheels and IHeels for the welcome! There's already a lot of great posts on the board and I'm sure there'll be even more as the board gets more popular. Looking forward to getting posting B)

That's good to hear Tom! I hope everyone will agree this is a more professional set up than all our previous efforts, retricted as they were by freehosting and what you could do with the board. But, we'll have the other boards running, if people should still prefer the layout on those.

Can't believe how popular this board is, you've really gotta check it daily lest you miss out on something. Good work firefox et al and keep up the good fight! :smile:

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex