New Addition

Sscotty727:-) It appears that you don't know the sex of your baby at this time, but I'm sure you will love it and nurture it no matter what and worry about making your heel wearing decision when it presents itself later. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

sscotty, you do have some things to sort out. My children, 2 girls and a boy, are grown and gone. I had to deal with the heels situation, too. I'm glad I'm not in your shoes because I've been there, done that. And don't wish to go through it again. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sscotty727:-) Thanks for the compliment, and you are right, it's never too late to enjoy something. Especially wearing high heels. Mickey and I were not able to have children, so I didn't have that decision of wearing or not wearing heels in front of them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 5 months later...

Just over 1 week away now. Even though I already have 2 kids (both girls), the excitement/nervousness is there with this one too (3rd girl). We are still at odds over the name, but we have one picked incase we can't agree on anything better before then. I won't jinx things by saying before hand, but I will definitely make the announcement once she arrives. Scotty

• 2 weeks later...

All, My wife had the baby this afternoon. A girl, Sienna (we are still working on a middle name). She was born 7/28/2005 at 2:59pm (EST). She weighed in at 7lbs 37oz and is 20 inches long. Also a nice full set of hair:) Both baby and mom doing fine, but mom is exhusted and recovering after the c-section. Take care all, Scotty

Great news, sscotty727! Now you have to PM us all cigars. :wink:

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Congratulations, sscotty. Happy to hear both mother and daughter are doing well. I'm sure your wife will be ready to go home and get on with life in just a few days. In the meantime, I know you will enjoy being a stay at home dad taking care of the other girls. Keep us posted on developments. :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sscotty727:-) Let Mickey and I add our congratulations along with the others on the birth of your 3rd little girl. It looks like you will be buying lots of high heels in a few years...but not for yourself. Congrats again from the both of us and keep us all posted on future developments. Cheers--- Mickey68 Dawn HH

Update for those interested: My wife is out and home (she came home on Sunday) and is feeling much better now. My daughter though has to stay in the hospital for a little longer. She has jaundise (they have her under the lights) and also her calcium is low. Her older sister had seizures from low calcium and spent a week in a special hospital (Johns Hopkins for those in the DC area that know of it) so her spending a few days in the local hospital isn't that bad. My older daughter is doing great now so I am sure the new baby will be doing well too, she just needs to spend some time in special care to get better. I will keep you all posted as to when she finally makes it home and how she is doing. Again, thank you ALL for your well wishes. We greatly appreciate it. Scotty

Thanks for the update on your new daughter, I'm sure everybody here will be glad to hear it.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Sscotty727:-) Mickey and I wish you and your family all the best. We know that with modern medicine and proper and professional care your little girl will thrive and grow up to be a fine young lady. Cheers--- Mickey68 Dawn HH

Thank you ALL for the congratulations/comments. They are greatly appreciated. Sienna comes home today!:wink: We still need to take her in 2-3 times a week to draw blood, but alteast she can start on to a normal life now. The girls are very much looking forward to her coming home. Scotty

Sscotty727:-) Now you know that both you and your wife are looking forward to seeing Sienna coming home too just as much or more than the girls. It sounds like you may have a couple of built-in baby sitters there. Congrats! Cheers--- Dawn HH