New Addition

Hey All, I just wanted to let you all know that me and the Mrs will soon be adding another addition (our 3rd) to our little family. We still have to get the official date from the doctor, but our calculations put it at around beginning of August. Still picking names (feel free to throw some out, Irish names would be great as I am half Irish). I have 2 girls and (I must be nuts) but am hoping for another girl, but either will be greatly welcomed:) Scotty

Hey All,

I just wanted to let you all know that me and the Mrs will soon be adding another addition (our 3rd) to our little family. We still have to get the official date from the doctor, but our calculations put it at around beginning of August. Still picking names (feel free to throw some out, Irish names would be great as I am half Irish). I have 2 girls and (I must be nuts) but am hoping for another girl, but either will be greatly welcomed:)

Scotty

Congrats!

I'll try to think of some Irish names... Molly is the only one I can think of right now. Well, that and Guniess :)

Thanks Crotchhiboots, HeelsRus, and Gary0618. It is nice to see that some members here respond to threads other than only those that deal with wearing heels or cross dressing. As far as names goes, I am kinda leaning towards Sienna for a girl, but that also happens to be the van we are looking into, do don't know if I want a girl and a van named the same. Kinda reminds me of a comerical where a girl wonders why her sibling is named a certain name and the mother says that is where they were conceived. The girl then looks and sees the van has the same name as her new brother/sister?

Yes, congratulations and I hope everything goes well. The name you have chosen, Sienna, is beautiful. Perhaps on of our female members can suggest other names for your consideration.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey congratulations Scotty and wife, hope above all else that the pregnancy and birth goes well. Good luck. BTW we already have 3 girls here, I'm a minority group in my own house now :)

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Congratulations Scotty! Sorry for the delayed reply, I've been offline for a few days and there were more new posts than I could cope with! All the best to you and your wife. :drinking: Chris (no drinking for her in her condition though!) :)

Sscotty727:-) Congrats to both you and your wife and the name you picked sounds darling. What are you thinking for a name if it's a boy? Of course I am partial to the name Dawn for a girl. Hmmmmmmmmmmm! I wonder why?????? Just kidding you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 1 month later...

All, As I told you all before, my wife and I are expecting our 3rd by the end of the summer. Anyway, I got a question for everyone. My wife NEVER got sick or anything during the first 2 pregnancies. This time, she hasn't been able to drink/eat much without getting sick. Also, she got a touch of the flu recently which made it worse and as you can all guess, isn't allowed to take much. Anyway, if any of you guys had wives go through anything similar, or if any of you gals have gone through anything similar, can you offer suggestions on what she might be able to eat/drink and keep down? She says things very sweet (sodas, juice, etc) is what makes her feel sick. Maybe it's just a matter of experimenting or trying things, but she has been dehydrated (from the flu which isn't good) and actually lost some weight (which her dr says is normal, but I still worry because she hasn't been eatting much). Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Scotty

Hi sscotty727, Whenmy wife was carying, she was the picture of health, I had a feeling that we were going to have a girl, It just felt like it. As your wife is reacting differently this time, do you think that you might be due a son? I dont know much about these sort of things but I am learning. I am pretty good at nappies or what ever they are called over on your side of the pond. I am sure you will be over the moon if it is a boy or a girl. I will keep my fingers crossed that everything goes well. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Hi. My name is Slink and I am primarily interested in catsuits since putting my first one on at the age of 14 (more than 10 years ago). I have nearly always worn heels with them but have just discovered the joys of thigh boots!

Hi yes I know what they are called, but I could not think how to spell it. Hi to slink by the way who seems to have posted on this thread. thigh boots are the best and I am sure you are a man after Dr Shoes hart as I am sure that is one of his fav outfits. best wishes to you all, Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

Slink:-) Welcome to the HH Place Forums. Wearing thigh-high boots has a completely different feeling than wearing any other style of boots and it's a really great feeling against your legs. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Not at all! It's just that some people react to something that is said in a comment addressed directly in the primary thread. Actually, I find your situation intriguing because of your wife's attitude and your struggle to get her to see that heels won't change you in any way.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well Bubba, that does present a possible new challange that could become a new thread. See, right now I have 2 girls. I wear my heels (well, block heels, not spike pumps or boots) in front of them all the time. They don't flinch or think it is odd at all. Now, personally I would love antoher girl (yes, I know I am asking for torment;) but it could be a boy this time, which of course I will love just as much regardless. BUT, do I keep wearing heels if it is a boy OR should I go back to flats and sneak around in heels. See if the girls follow my lead and wear heels and maybe later in life allow their guys to wear heels because daddy did and they see nothing wrong with it, well, maybe I am doing the men in heels world a favor;) But if my son grows up and wants to wear heels because daddy did, well, do I feel guilt by passing it down or pride in setting a trend. Hmmmm, not sure to be honest. So there could be a bridge that needs to be crossed and soon. So you are right in that my situation does present some very interesting and intrigging discussions. Just not yet since no news except to say all is well and going on schedule. I will keep you all posted as things change or we find out more. Scotty