All Our Thoughts Go Out To Dawn HH and His Wife Mickey

Dawn HH has posted in the "Celebrate Your Promotion" thread that today his wife Mickey undergoes major surgery to remove an unsaveably kidney. This is on top of his having posted some months back that she suffers from several other health problems and handicaps. Dawn and Mickey - thank you so much for all your postings on these Forums, and I am sure that all of the other 1,400+ members will want to join me in wishing Mickey a successful conclusion to this operation so that she can rejoin you again as soon as possible to resume your loving companionship. Tell her we're all rooting for her! All the good wishes in the world! from Heelfan in the UK

Onwards and upwards!

Likewise, I wish to add my best wishes to Mickey and you, DawnHH for a successful surgery. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

The surgery should be nearing completion. We might be receiving some news soon. Although I posted in another thread that I would say a prayer for the speedy recovery of Dawn's wife, I have now added her to my daily prayer list. I'm sure we all either pray or wish for a speedy recovery, a quick return to good health, and a long and happy life for her.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I was logged in, but while I was composing my post above, I was automatically logged off for some reason. But I guess that everyone will know that it was me and not a guest. Wonderful world, this electronic age! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks for the update DawnHH, my thoughts remain with you both, and its good to hear Mickey came through the op. Now lets hope for a speedy recovery for a wonderful lady.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Shyguy-) Thanks again for your good thoughts and prayers. I wondered why Mickey did very little posting over the last several months. Evidently she didn't feel that great as this episode was coming on. Only the future will tell if she will pick up any posting at a later date. IT IS SO NICE TO HAVE GREAT CONCERNED FRIENDS AROUND THE GLOBE. Thanks again. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Dawn, That is great news that Mickey is doing better. Please give her my best as well and let her know she (and you) are in my thoughts and prayers. PM me if you need anything at all. Keep us updated when you can, but understandably your thoughts and concerns are on Mickey first as they should be. Hang in there, we are all behind you both! Scotty

Whynotheels:-) That was very thoughtful of you to send Mickey and myself your thoughts and prayers. They are gratefully accepted by us both. Mickey had a very bad day today, but she is in there fighting hard. Thanks once again. Cheers--- Dawn HH

BobHH:-) Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated very much by us both. I know what it is like to have a computer crash. A friend of mine had his computer crash and he couldn't get it straightened out for almost a week and a half. He is still trying to catch up on everything. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I don't know about all of you folks, but whenever my computer is down, I can go to my public library and use the computers there to access the internet. However, if there is a line of people waiting, a person is limited to just 30 consecutive minutes at one time.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Nicole:-) Thank you very much for your best wishes. Mickey is in her recovery period now. Yesterday was a very bad day for her. The hospital staff was giving her morphine for her pain and had to take her off of it because it made her deathly sick. Today is a much better day for her, thank goodness. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Hello Dawn! I'm pleased that you appreciated this thread. I KNEW it would encourage a lot of other members to wish Mickey well, as indeed it has. I'm delighted that Mickey has got through the op, and is recovering now, despite painful days. Let us all hope that the discomfort will now ease day by day as it seems to do with most ops. A fellow bandleader friend of mine had half of his colon removed, and joked to everyone that he's now a semi-colon! Still, he's as right as rain now, and I hope Mickey is soon home with you and eventually posting away to us all again! All good wishes, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hi Everyone! Mickey68 is having her good days and her bad days. Yesterday, the 9th, was a very bad day for her to the point that she didn't even want me to visit her. Her doctors, she has had several, changed her pain medication and today is a good day for her to the point that she is looking and sounding a bit more like her old self. Her doctors are talking about taking her catheter out tomorrow and that she might be able to come home in a day or two. The key word here is MIGHT. If I hadn't made a mistake in one of my postings and was called down by a Forum member, this thread may never have been created. After explaining the heavy load on my mind to everyone and the reason for my mistakes, Heelfan was prompted to create this thread and both Mickey68 and I are most grateful for his efforts in doing so. Thanks ever-so-much and all of your thoughts and prayers are really helping, but we are not completely out of the woods yet. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Sscotty727:-) Mickey is bound to have her ups and downs as this was a serious operation for her to the point that I almost lost her a couple of times. It was touch and go there for a while. There was no question that that left kidney HAD to come out. Her survival depended on it. I certainly will pass your well wishes on to her today. When she was well enough that I could tell her that people from all over the world was sending her their thoughts, prayers, and well wishes, she was astounded the amount of care out there and concern for her recovery. She said, "They don't really know me that well out there as I have only done a couple of postings so far". Cheers--- Dawn HH

Dawn, You can pass this on to Mikey. I am sure everyone will attest to this, we don't consider you all just casual aquaintences, but family! We here are all a nice high heeled family, but a family non the less. We very much care about you and Mikey and think of you and keep you in our hearts and prayers as much as we do family. Tell her to hang in there and get better, we are ALL pulling for her. Thanks for the updates, please keep us posted of her progress. Scotty

Sscotty727:-) Thank you ever-so-much for such an elequent posting. I realize what you say is so very true because I probably post more than enough for the both of us put together. But I don't believe that Mickey (Mikey) realizes just yet that we consider everyone as a high heeled family, just not acquaintenances, but all of this will slowly begin to sink in as she recovers, that we are world-wide with our concerns for each other. I hope that I worded that right. This is the first time that Mickey has had anything to do with anything world-wide and it is probably quite baffling to her. Thanks again. Cheers--- Dawn HH