Posing for High Heel Photos

Hi, being new to the forum and having only posted 3 or 4 photos (and love having my photo taken), I was wondering what sort of poses appealed most to the high-heel afficiando? Love to hear your ideas, or see examples of your faves. :D

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ellen-Jay, I would say simply: - Standing (without holding on to, or leaning against anything). We see too many pictures of shoes on a model sitting, or with her feet in the air – normally because she can't stand or walk in them. :D Even the girl in the second picture above looks like she may be leaning against the window because she can’t balance in the heels. :) I prefer no tights and shoes on feet properly. And a nicely bent ankle, as in many of your previous pictures in the My Wifes Shoes thread. It just would have been nice to see more of you. (Even if only up to the neck or waist if you are shy.) As you can see, we all have different tastes!

Hi, being new to the forum and having only posted 3 or 4 photos (and love having my photo taken), I was wondering what sort of poses appealed most to the high-heel afficiando?

Love to hear your ideas, or see examples of your faves.

:D

Hi Ellen-Jay

Welcome to the board and thanks already for sharing with us some of your lovely shoes. The following picture of the wonderful Gina illustrates perfectly what I like best: high heels, stockings and specs - a wicked combination! However we are all different and this may not be everyone's cup of tea. We'd just be delighted to see whatever shoes you have to offer.

Take care

Posted Image

My twopennyworth is that you can't beat a girl using the heels for what they are meant to do best - ie walking along on hard clicky pavements, sidewalks or marble floors in them. That is the only way to be stunned by the full effect of the heels on the arches, ankles, legs, thighs, bums. breasts and the whole posture, plus seeing the gorgeous rhythm and sway of a girl walking in heels. None of that comes over when they are sitting down, or even worse posing with legs in the air! I describe the latter as FAILING to use the heels. It is just as frustrating as going to hear a well-known jazz musician play the saxophone, but instead he's just posing with it constantly resting on his lap! If people go to the trouble of seeking and wearing lovely high heels, then for goodness sake let's see more shots of them actually USING them instead of perpetual boring photos of contrived static poses all the time! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Ellen-Jay:-) First off---Welcome to the HH Place Forum. I'm sure that any pics that you post will be acceptable to the members of the Forum in one way or the other as we are all different with different views of what we can expect from the Forum itself. So enjoy, and post all the pics you want. I know that I will enjoy viewing them myself. I'm a bit like Heelfan myself as I like the heels to be put to the use that they were intended to be used for originally. To be out and about in actual use in everyday life. That is how I treat my shoes and boots as that is what they were built for in the first place. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

If you look anything like Gina, it doesn't matter how you pose. Any pictures you chose to post would be welcome. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for all the comments, keep them coming! Seems like I can use my imagination knowing that I'm certain to please at least some of you! I shall defintely be heading outside Now, where's that camera! :-? Ellen-Jay :D

well, I must say, your pics are really sexy so far . I do really like the look of some sexy strappy spiked heeled sandals or slides always barefoot from all sides. did you ever try taking any pics of your sexy barefeet in heels in a pool or hot tub. its really sexy to see all that water glistening off of your barefeet in heels. but any pics like the prev ones would be really great thanks

The most attractive pictures to me are wearing heels in normal situations, especially outdoors, on the street, or in public. Most of the sexy heels pictures on the Internet involve nudity, which isn't necessary and detracts from the emphasis on heels.

Stylettos:-) You may not be able to see the heels, but that shot sure does show how pointed the toe-box is on that pair of shoes. Also, a very nice pair of legs. BobHH:-) I quite agree with you as I like to see heels in their day to day out and about use as they were intended to be. But, since this thread is titled, "Posing for high heel photos", the key word here is "POSING". Cheers--- Dawn HH

Nice heels, Ellen-Jay a few members here have similar plats including Me! Wear you heels with pride! BobHH I agree 100% with you there! I once saw a girl wearing similar plats to those but they were all clear and she had a really long trenchcoat, and the experience was quite funny this drop dead gorgeous chick walking like she didn't want to bee seen in those heels!... later, TXT-1

Ellen-Jay:-) A great pair of heels. I thought all girls wore all of their shoes outside all of the time. Maybe I'm wrong, but shoes were made to be worn in everyday use out and about. So, take them outside for a road test and enjoy and have loads of fun. I wear all of my heels outside every chance I get depending on the out-fit and the sitation that presents itself. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Ellen-Jay More great looking shoes. i have to comment that you have a good looking pair of feet as well. i hate it when a good liiking pair of shoes are ruined by ugly feet.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

Thanks for the compliments about my feet. As the first response to the thread highlighted "dangling" poses, had some fun experimenting with my Black/Red/White pumps today... My order of preference is: Skin, Black, White then the Red. Tell me what you think - I have other pics from same session!! Ellen-Jay :-?

I answer to your question, what pictures I like to see best, I like to see full length shots showing the whole body and how the clothes coordinate with the shoes. I am moving your thread into the pictures forum for you.