Posing for High Heel Photos

Hey Ellen-Jay, this'll warm your heart! Our internet friend RPM over on Jenny's Forum turns out to be an ardent admirer of yours, and I'm just copying here a message that he posted over there: "Heelfan, I've still have not joined the megaforum, but if you don't mind doing me another favor, please pass on my admiration to Ellen-Jay. She has great pix. I love her feet features. Plus, her ankles reminds me of Deelight's ankles. Both are very sexy to me. And despite folks asking her to show full length shots (minus the face... for privacy issues) i'm thoroughly happy with her pictures" (from RPM) Howzabout that then E.J.? Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but i have not been able to get some shots outside, as promised,because of the weather (and i am busy this weekend). so here are a couple from the My Wifes Shoes Thread that you may have missed. Ellen-Jay :-?

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

So, which shoes are yours and which shoes are your wife's, Ellen-Jan -- and does she know you are posting pictures of her on the Internet? More to the fact, does she know you even dress as a woman and wear high heels?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

The photo's were posted there when I first joined the Forum by me, there's no Heelfan-like deal here!! My hubby takes the photos - you should be able to tell, all the feet are the same!!!! Ellen-Jay :-?

OK! I understand now (I wasn't inferring any sort of "heelfan" deal with you). I was genuinely curious. While the feet in some of the pictures look the same, the feet in other shots look different. Thanks for the reply. :-?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Nice shoes! Sorry for going temporily off-topic, E-J! Final farewells from this thread, Sincerely, Lucy (Heelfan).

Life is not a rehearsal. Why not use it to present ourselves as smartly and attractively as possible?

Heelfanny: Just how annoying are you? No such thing as bad publicity I guess. Ellen-Jay PS: For those who may be confused the above post from Heelfan has been completely editted from it's original content.

Well now, I haven't resorted to insults yet, EJ. But, I guess intelligent discourse was really to much to be expected. And no, I don't have it in for you.

It wasn't meant as a slight Bubba. Telling a lady that her legs and ankles look swollen is an insult !!(it's also stating the bleedin' obvious!!) (strange how I've gone from being articulate to unintelligent in one afternoon!) Ellen-Jay :-?

If you read through you would see that some forum members have asked for shots straight on at the back. I don't think you'll find personal attacks on members looks is the norm. Ellen-Jay

RPMindy: thank you, indeed HF did pass on your compliments. Good to hear from you in person. I do try to keep things varied, posters here have asked for all angles!! Ellen-Jay :-?