Mornington Crescent anyone?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess they can't explain the rules for fear of revealing the pattern. So for confused people like me, I guess I will sit this one out.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

FF yes i do research *hes says leafing through his copy of "stovolds mornington crescent almanac, 2002 edition"* an there fore wapping! nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

I'm curious about this "game". Does it ever end? Or will we end up listing all of the stations on the London Underground?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

After careful consideration and much research, I have decided that after centuries of isolation on your little island, you've all gone mad. :-? I guess you've got to play the game to get it, as they say. Jen

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Aha... I think I could say Mornington Crescent here, based on the Kew green fly/black fly (District/Northern) plus North/South of the circle line standard move. I don't think the first bit is generally accepted though you may find it in the Stovold's appendix somewhere I think. On that basis I'll plump for the fairly safe: South Kensington

According to the extensive "Mornington Crescent" entries in the encylopaedia of Tube Games, you could have had your move and ended the game. Hard luck FF! Now I have no option but to play New Cross Gate! :-? (I was hoping to save it until after someone played Walthamstow hence getting double points)

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Interesting game to be sure! Now I gotta get a map, laminate it, and hang it on the wall, plotting where you guys are going so I have SOME clue as to what is going on....it seems like a logical thing though. Would I be correct in plunking down Whitechapel? If not, then please disregard :-? I really wanna know how this is played out. Looks fun!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Yes, Whitechapel is perfectly acceptable after Newcross Gate.(Whitechapel is an interchange see) My turn: King's Cross- St. Pancras

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.