What have you bought recently

Francis

Hi Trolldeg, I checked out the e- store Dojan.I found these Bronx boots and I love them!

I would like to buy these in a 40,that should equate to a US 10 and have them shipped down here.Are they on sale at 795kr or is that the normal price?

I have sent them an email but the difference in language could be a problem.

Perhaps you could be of help.

best regards jim.

Posted Image

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jim, thanks for your tip on ebay. I bought the boots there :smile: FYI, I reckon 40 EUR is more like a US 9, 41 would be a 10.

Your boots are very nice. I was wearing a similar pair to work yesterday:

Posted Image

I just snapped them now with your pic on screen in the background. Mine are made by "Tube" in Brazil, featuring leather uppers, lining, and a 95mm heel on a size 40. They cost £25.00 at TK Max, a UK fashion discount store.

Believe in your right to wear what you want

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-03-14 03:03 ]</font>

Glad to be of help Firefox, they are great boots and as you say, quite a bargain. The hard part is waiting for them to arrive... ƒº Haven¡¦t got those Bronx boots yet, but I¡¦m working on it. The biggest hassle is the language barrier. Sizing, as you know, can be a real problem.Altho I normally take a US10, a euro 40 can fit. It just depends on who makes them. My last pair of boots were in that size and they fit superbly.(They are by Chaos...Brazilian I think) Hopefully the Bronx will be as well. If not, I¡¦ll just have to return them for a 41. Anyway, enjoy your newbies and let us know how they go. jim

Posted Image

The ones on the left are Bronx rebadged by Dune. You can see the similarity to yours in the vamp sole styling which I think Bronx have been very skillfull with recently. These ones have a 100mm heel bought 1/2 price for £27.00 at Dune.

Hi Jim, I bought a few Bronx pair lately. My normal size is 41 but on one of the pairs I elected to take size 40 to have a better fit. On the model you choose the flat toebox might be the limiting factor depending on the thickness of your big toe. Length shouldn't be a problem in a 40. Good luck.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

On 2002-03-14 02:35, jim wrote:

Hi Trolldeg, I checked out the e- store Dojan.I found these Bronx boots and I love them!

I would like to buy these in a 40,that should equate to a US 10 and have them shipped down here.Are they on sale at 795kr or is that the normal price?

I have sent them an email but the difference in language could be a problem.

Perhaps you could be of help.

best regards jim.

Posted Image

If you wear a US10 (women's) I STRONGLY recommend you ordering a 41. I wear a 11 and could not get the zip closed of those in a 41 yesterday. I could have bought them for you as they were only 15 EUR if I recall well, too bad it's a 2 hour drive from here.

br

Bert

What's all the fuss about?

Hi Bert....I will take your advice and go with the 41's.It can be very frustrating findng a shoe you like and the store not having it in a size that fits.I hope you found something else in your size while you were there.. 15 Euros,now thats a bargin mate.Was that the sale price at Dojan?I hope they will mail them to me for that price. :smile: Thanks for your help.... regards jim

Hello,

just received a new pair of heels - this time it's not really a outdoor style form me. What do you think:

Posted Image

best wishes

Joak :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Joak on 2002-03-19 17:26 ]</font>

Hello, Well at the time I've ordered the german shop was less expensive (but not much). Today, if your ordering from germany within all package charge the price is almost the same. OK if your allready in the UK it would really be preferable to order direct from Leatherworks. best wishes Joak :smile:

Nice.... :smile: I like!! Does that middle strap prevent you foot form sliding forward?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Yeah....I can imagine if someone surprises you from behind. "BOO!" *SHHHWUNK!!!* (metal heel impales other person's foot) as he stomps his feet. Sorry...didn't mean to ventilate your foot.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

On 2002-03-14 20:31, jim wrote:

Hi Bert....I will take your advice and go with the 41's.It can be very frustrating findng a shoe you like and the store not having it in a size that fits.I hope you found something else in your size while you were there..

15 Euros,now thats a bargin mate.Was that the sale price at Dojan?I hope they will mail them to me for that price. :smile:

Nope, was at a Spiritstore in Tampere. See their lousy website at http://www.spiritstore.fi . And I did find something that fit, a super conservative style which I'm going to use to try to pull my wife over the line. I'll post some pics later.

Bert

What's all the fuss about?

I just bought these from Payless:

Posted Image

I figured I needed some new stuff for the warmer months that are rapidly approaching. They're in size 12 women's (U.S.)

Charlie

P.S. Many edits on this one. It was a loooonnnnngggggggg day! :smile:

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Charlie on 2002-03-22 01:09 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Charlie on 2002-03-22 01:12 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Charlie on 2002-03-22 01:13 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Charlie on 2002-03-22 01:41 ]</font>

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Not bought any shoes recently :smile:

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

Hi folks,

I've just received another new pair of high heels! I guess not everybody in here will like them, but here's a picture anyway:

Posted Image

But I'd like to hear your opinion anyway...

best wishes

Joak :smile:

(resized to keep board tidy, sorry!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Francis on 2002-04-04 11:55 ]</font>

From La Piazza again I suppose, how high are these now compared to your 2 previous similar styles? I like the wedge but am not very fond of the oxford top. Have fun on them, Highluc

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Yes from La Piazza again, about the height, well it was just the missing part - my older wedge oxfords do have a 5" and a 6" heel and the new one is the highest with a 7" heel. They do all have a little platform of 1/2" height. best wishes Joak :smile:

Just ordered some new boots online for the first time. Here they are:

Posted Image

They are from Bronx, model Britney with a 4" heel. Can't wait till they arrive!

Seems like I'm becoming a serious Bronx collector, these are going to be my third pair of Bronx. I like the toe and heels shapes of Bronx very much, too bad the shafts are always a bit on the wide side. Well, never mind, because I always wear them under 32" jeans. And a bit more room in the shaft for the odd occasion when I want to wear them over my jeans won't do any harm.

See ya!

P.S. Highluc, I like your new thigh highs very much! B.T.W. You wrote I got the same pair, but mine are different (although you got the size correct, 40).

lion

(resized to keep board tidy, sorry!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Francis on 2002-04-04 11:56 ]</font>

Very nice boots Lion, but I wouldn't like to try to sqeeze by toes into that very flat nose. Concerning the thigh highs, I thought my model was exactly the same as yours, what is the code number of yours and what is the difference?

Lion's have blade heels, yours are stiletto.. Both are very nice boots btw..

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

I really can't imagine why people think you'll have to squeeze in your toes in those boots. I already have two pairs of Bronx with a similar styled nose, but absolutely no problems concerning the fit. In fact, they fit great! Highluc, once again here are the images of my over-the-knee boots: <A HREF=http://www.xs4all.nl/~router/Silhouette_over_knee_front.jpg>Over the knee boots bought at Silhouette, front</A> <A HREF=http://www.xs4all.nl/~router/Silhouette_over_knee_back.jpg>Over the knee boots bought at Silhouette, back</A> _________________ lion <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lion on 2002-04-01 00:22 ]</font>