Debbie (HK)

I have to agree with FF. The postings are consistant with Debbie's interests and style of commenting.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well if that the case it's her, some body should ask for her to come back to this fourm!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... :D

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Wrong turn of phrase - I should have said "perhaps" masquerading as Debbie. I just found it strange that the person known as Debbie on stockingsHQ would post there and not pop in here and said a word after all this time. She hasn't even been in the chat room for months - perhaps over a year :D I just got a gut instinct that someone has sourced her posts here and in conjunction with her pics site, decided to pretend to be her. Think about it - why would Debbie not drop in here and say "hi, how is everyone?" after knowing many of us for a long, long time then start posting on a stockings forum? I'm still not convinced - further investigation is required :) Becks

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

Well, on the face of it, I tend to agree with Firefox, because: 1. The real Debbie is extremely intelligent all well-educated, and writes very well. The new postings are equally well written and spelled, and it would be easy for a masquerader to fall down in this respect. 2. Debbie was always very interested in vintage sixties fashions and stockings (possibly as much as in heels if not more so), so I don't find it at all surprising of she chooses to post there rather than here at present. However, to avoid all the pointless speculation, why doesn't a long-established member of the board that Debbie would know and trust (such as Firefox or similar) PM or email the real Debbie direct and ask her outright? Whilst they're at it, I'm sure we'd all think it rather nice if Debbie could be asked whether she could spare us avid Debbie-Fans (nay worshippers!)just the teensiest of posting from time to time! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

The chat room that Becky is referring to is the chat room associated with Jenny's website. It can be accessed from Jenny's website or directly from SpinChat at http://www.spinchat.com/index ; enter your nickname; and (please choose) gender. Chose "International" as the server and click on go. At the next window, click on "Chatrooms" and then click on *Jenny@come.to/high-heels* -- Traffic there since Debbie departed has been very light. So, stick around and before long, someone will come along to talk about high heels with you.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yes, I do post on that board, just so that I can inflict myself on a wider population - why should you be the only ones to suffer?! I too noticed the coincidence, but surely she can post wherever she likes, can't she? It's not for me to say if 'Debbs' is 'Debbie', but if people are concerned the facility is there for them to ask. Love from Anne Louise on this rainy August morning!

Of course Anne_Louise is right. Debbie is free and over 21. However, I believe those that express an interest really miss her and wish that she would pop in here every now and then. Knowing Debbie, I believe she will appear shortly -- perhaps not very often, though. :D

I sent Debbie an email via the email address in her HHplace profile. It was returned as not known. Unless some else has an email address for her I guess we will just have to wait for her to reply here. There might be an up to date address in Jennys site, I havent checked yet. Sure hope she does return. Jeff

• 2 months later...

I did a quick investigation about Debbie.

At her http://www.realstockings.com/ web site, she has not posted a message since April 2002. Also, her web site has not been modified since October 2001.

At this forum, she has not posted a message since May 2002.

The email address listed at those sites (debbheels@hotmail.com) is no longer active. MSN terminates hotmail email accounts after 90 days of inactivity on the part of the owner.

If you go to http://www.stockingshq.com/, there is a person posting as Debbsff. I read through all of her postings there http://www.stockingshq.com/newforum/index.php/sp/15743//40/. While she did post that she re-visited Jenny's site, she made no mention of her own stockings web site or our highheel meetingplace forum.

Although I have never corresponded with her, it appears to me that Debbsff is the same person who posted here as Debbie(HK).

I could not identify another email address for her. So for those who want to contact her, try posting at http://www.stockingshq.com/.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.