some of my photos

w6ish

a picture for you:

Posted Image (altp+p)

does this work?

ah ha! it does. to make a long story short i use to have an msn community but just wasn't around often enough to keep it updated.

but i still wanted to share a few pictures with you.

this was taken a year ago. those are my double buckle beauties from Frederick's of Hollywood. i purchased them almost 10 years ago!!!

i wore them outside often enough but never wore them with shorts, down a busy city street in broad daylight! i managed 3 hours on the street before my feet started to complain.

its the same look and shoes only i think this was the first time i shaved my legs. i decided the shaved legs look was definitely the look i wanted. i had been painting my toenails for a few years by then. with shaved legs i thought it just looked so much better.

Posted Image (alt+p)

Posted Image (alt+p)

i think these pics where taken 2 summers ago. i remember the day though, i was on a work related road trip, alone, and staying in a grungy motel room.

The contrast between the pure white-white of the shoes and dark skin tone is phenomenal -- quite striking. Nice. Thanks for posting the pictures :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

this picture is a bit older. from these pictures you would think my double buckle beauties are my favourite shoes but in reality they just happen to be the ones i've been photographed in most often.

in a few days time i want a new photo taken similar to this but sporting my new 8 inch heels!Posted Image(alt+p)

well there are a few of my photographs. i have a good collection of photographs as i like pictures taken whenever i get out wearing my heels.

i hope you like them.

from your heel wearing friend: white 6 inch spike heels.

Hello W_6_I_S_H! I don't know whether this is the case (someone might prove me wrong) but I think you might have a ground-breaking "first", being the first time a guy has submitted a shot of himself street-heeling in SHORTS in public (yes, there they are milling about in the background). About a year ago I started a thread on this question (whether any guys were brave enough to publically street-heel in shorts) and the only shot was submitted by Laurence (Highluc) whick hardly counted because he was standing on a beach in thick-soled flip-flops with virtually no lift in the heel at all. If this is in fact first on these forums, then WELL DONE! Superb! As one very keen street-heeling guy to another, you are very brave. Having already "Gone thoroughly public", if you can go the last extra mile and submit one with your face on it, I'd greatly appreciate being able to put it with the growing number of full-length pics of members on the "Put A Face To The Name" thread! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

White_6_inch_spike_heels:-) You must be very brave going out into public dressed like your pics. I think you are doing well to be able to wear that style of shoe on various pavements for a period of 3 hours before your feet begin to complain. I wouldn't be able to stand up in those shoes much less spend 3 hours in them. Kudos! Has anyone made any remarks to you about you wearing that outfit in public? Interesting! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

here is that head to toe picture you requested, sorry about it being not too sharp.

Posted Image(alt+p)

and here is another with me in my slingbacks from Frederick's of Hollywood.

Posted Image(alt+p)

i hope you like them.

DawnHH: it takes a lot of courage to venture out sporting heels like mine wearing a pair of shorts but i can say this: the comments i received from people on the street, mostly women, is music to my ears. some men also give positive comments but mostly i get a negative response from them. wearing them for 3 hours on the street can be a bit trying, you really have to watch your step! i spent 5 hours in my double buckle beauties at a halloween bash a few years ago but that was a lot of time spent seated. for some reason the 8 inch heels aren't as difficult as the 6 inch heels!! it has something to do with the angle from heel to toe. or it could be the thickness of the suede insole on the 8 inch heels. anyway, they are very comfortable and i managed 4 hours on the street in 8 inch heels one afternoon last month. i also have a pair of 6 inch heel boots from Forplay Shoes, the style is called Cupid. i wear them quite often including on plane trips and extended outings. i wore them through the good city streets of Toronto last week but after 7 hours i needed to get them off my feet! i think how long you can wear them depends on how relaxed you are. if you're tense it just isn't as much fun as it was designed to be.

I love the white slings as well. I've been wearing my heels with my shorts out lately, but its only when the streets are dead around my area. I haven't been brave enough to wear them out in the daytime when their are people on the street walking around. So like everyone else has said congrats on your being so brave.

It's all good. ~Arron.

White_6_inch_spike_heels:-) Thanks ever-so-much for the pics of you from top to bottom. You look great in your white heels. I envy you being able to dress that way in public as I sure couldn't get away with it here. But like you said, the favorable comments make the whole thing worth while. Kudos, my friend. Cheers--- Dawn HH

your legs are VERY sexy there white 6 inch!! the heels are the thing for you! :D btw, I was also wondering from your pics if you are native american or oriental (its so hard to tell with long hair & the fact that the 2 races share distant origins) love the long black hair too! :) yours, Brad

men still look good with pants tucked into the right boots!

thanks for those kind words everyone. i'll answer a few of those questions: i've not been on tv! i'm not famous or news worthy! the only tv i've been on is my own with the video camera... and i do have some native american blood. which i think, the tanned skin and white high heels, is really an awesome visual statement. thanks for the comment about the legs. the words remind me of a lady friend i have in the good city of Toronto who has a huge attraction to me, my legs and especially my 6 inch heels. whenever i visit with her i make sure the show is a good one. she has a serious thing for my heels in particular. she absolutely can not take her eyes off them when i wear them. she says she would wear them if she were slim, (she's at least 250 pounds!) and if she could afford them! but her feet are too wide anyway so i think she'll never get her foot into my style of high heels. truth be told i enjoy her jealousy and find it extremely entertaining to wear them around someone who is majorly attracted to them. when i visit her i sit on her couch and put my feet up on her knees so my blaring white 6 inch heels are right in her face! while we chat, she runs her finger tips along my foot, over the white leather vamp and down the length of my spike heel over and over. watching her do this i find quite entertaining. same with, when she examines the bottoms of my platforms. she has been a good friend for many years and i enjoy her artistic outlook and easy going attitude about having a male friend who wears such high heels. she is totally supportive and encourages me to wear them! lucky me. my wife is the same way. and she recently bought her first pair of 6 inch heels!!! i watched her walking down the street last week with a pair of black 6 inch heels with a 2 inch platform and wow! high heels can look very good on a beautiful woman too!!! i joke with you. i am a huge fan of seeing a woman on the street who has the guts to wear heels higher than 5 inches. i've asked my wife's friends why they don't wear 6 inch heels on the street and they keep saying its impossible to walk in heels that high. yet they see me doing it all the time. well i guess someone has to do it!

White_6_inch_spike_heels:-) Good for you. I have to be satisfied with 4" heels and I'm happy with that. Keep wearing your 6" heels as long as you can and wear them in good health. Enjoy them as they really do make your legs look great. It's nice that your lady friend is as open-minded as she is. We can use all of the open-minded ladys we can find and then some. Cheers--- Dawn HH

i totally agree about having friends who are supportive. it really has made a huge difference for me in that none of my friends here in this community disagree or say negative remarks about my heel wearing. i was in a different community several years ago and it was not supportive at all! i had to keep my collection of shoes hidden in the closet whenever anyone came over to visit. what a downer that was! in this new community i can leave them out where ever i want and that is great because i enjoy looking at them. we took in some excellent entertainment last evening and we're dressed to the nines. i wore a suit with flat oxfords. my partner wore a tight fitting black mini dress and her new 6 inch heels in black. she bought them a couple of weeks ago, they are her first pair of really high heels. they aren't the spike heel but they aren't chunky either. they look very much like my sherbert platforms i bought from pierre silber. we walked down the busy streets and i kept my eyes on the passers by, to see who was watching. and its true. it doesn't much matter if its a woman or a man wearing 6 inch heels, a lot of folks were looking in her direction and in particular at her shoes! especially the women! i watched them smile. i saw a few men behind the wheels of their automobiles staring and almost running into the car ahead of them, which happened to be stopped at the lights! so it was an entertaining experience. its fun to watch a woman in 6 inch heels, walking down the street, and to be with her too! i'm thinking i'll soon be calling up either pierre silber or forplay shoes and placing a few more orders but this time for size 9 and not the size 12 which i usually order.

White_6_inch_spike_heels:-) It sounds like your pardner is doing o.k. walking in her higher heels, and it is very nice that you are considering purchasing some more size 9's for her. I still enjoy taking part in one of my favorite hobbies of "Girl Watching" and like to catch a different view through my side mirrors after passing the subject. I have been caught short trying not to hit the car in front of me when coming up fast on stopped traffic. I have noticed that a "Lass" with a well turned ankle and wearing heels will still turn a man's head no matter what age he may be, or whether he may be walking or driving. Cheers--- Dawn HH

yes i have to agree with you in that when i see a lady on the street with a very nice looking pair of heels, it grabs my attention and certainly keeps it until she out of view. i love the spirit of it: high heels say a lot about a person. i wore my 6 inch sherberts into a small grocery store yesterday and the female clerks were tripping over themselves trying to get a look. i heard some of them laughing, which didn't bother me because i'm beyond all that now. but what i did notice is two of them followed me out of the store so they could have their cigarette break. i got to my car and put my groceries in the back. that's when i noticed them standing there watching me. they saw me look at them so they turned away. not far from where they were standing was a mobile lunch van which street vends. i thought i would have a bit of fun so i walked over to this van, right past these young ladies, and ordered a soft drink from the vendor. i knew these ladies were watching me so i played around with my shoes while waiting for my drink, the simple change in body weight to allow the raising of a heel or to dig in a heel and raise a platform, which i see women who wear high hees so often do when they are standing around waiting. when i walked past the young ladies again, they weren't looking at me at all but were both staring at my shoes as i went past! it was an amusing event. i'm going to go back in there sometime again this week but this time i'm going to wear my black 6 inch spike heels from Frederick's of Hollywood, have a little fun with those.

White_6_inch_spike_heels:-) You Devil you, Tee-Hee. You must have really surprised those girl clerks with what they saw. :D What a great time of amusement for you and I'm sure you enjoyed the scene tremendousy. Congrats for putting on a great show of male street-heeling. Is this a grocery store that you shop in frequently, or was it an out of area and your first time shopping there? If I were in your shoes, (Pun intended), I would probably have astounded those girls with a proper show as you did. That's an opportunity you wouldn't want to miss for sure. Please keep us posted on the event when you again surprise those girls with your black heels and let us know if you receive any comments with it. Fantastic. Cheers--- Dawn HH

the grocery store i refer to is part of a big national chain, so its a big established outlet, but its in a not so slick part of town. anyway, the ladies who work there don't appear to be high heel wearers in the first place. there are a lot of younger ladies at the check out but a lot of older ladies too, who seem to manage. i go there not every day, nor do i go there on a weekly basis. i drop in because its not too far from where i live, although it is too far to walk there in 6 inch heels. there are a lot of hills over that way and anyone who has walked in really high heels will tell you, going down hill in 6 inch heels is no easy task! even on a concrete sidewalk. so i drive there every now and again. now that they are on to me, knowing i'm: "the guy!", i want to wear different styles so they can see i have a collection. i was going to go in there today with my cupid boots but my partner wanted to go in the opposite direction, so we went downtown instead. i have two pairs of jeans i prefer to wear when i'm sporting my heels. i have a pair for my boots and a pair for my sandals. the jeans i wear with sandals don't cover the boot very well, that is to say, the pant leg comes down and gets hung up on the upper of the boot. so not only can you see 6 inches of heel, but you can see the boot upper as well. this bothered me for a while. i wanted the pant leg to come down to just on top of the heel. well today i said enough of that and wore the pair that are rather snug on the ankle, exposing the whole heel and a bit of the boot. fun to see people make a double take on my foot wear. i'm going back over to that grocery story tomorrow so i'll let you know how it goes. thanks for your support! your friend: white 6 inch spike heels.

the boots i keep refering to, with the jeans that are too long for my sandals. (i don't like hiding the heels)

Posted Image (alt+p)

i bought them from forplay shoes. they call them Cupids. i call them pretty easy to walk in!

White_6_inch_spike_heels:-) That's a great pic that you posted. If you hang on that meter for any length of time, you will have to drop in another quarter. Does your pardner take your pics for you? Now, when you refer to your "cupids", I'll know what you are talking about. Friendly Dawn. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 2 weeks later...

a short story from my weekly outings: i wore my cupid boots to a wedding in the good city of Toronto on Wednesday. the wedding was in a place called High Park. i thought the ceremony was going to take place at a gazebo or somewhere with sidewalks or pavement. instead it was in a small clearing in the woods!!! i don't know if you folks have ever tried to walk on uneven ground, up hills and down, in 6 inch heels, but i can tell you from experience: it is no easy task! once we got to the site i said enough of this and took my boots off and put them on a picnic table, where they stayed throughout the afternoon. once the festivities were over and everyone was packing up, i grabbed my boots and made my way back out to where everyone was parked, in barefeet. there a woman from the party said something to the effect: i have to take a closer look at those boots everyone keeps talking about! which i found to be an amusing experience. also in Toronto is a store called: He and She. i've been in there a number of times over the years. its a fetish store run by a very slick looking lady who keeps a column in one of the fetish magazines over here. i went in and she could not believe a guy would actually walk the streets of Toronto showing so much heel! i thought that was a bit strange because i'd expect all kinds of guys to go in there wearing heels, it being a fetish store. i went back to the grocery store as mentioned earlier and got the usual stares and saw the usual clammering of the check out girls trying to get a peek at my heels. i didn't give them anything to talk about this time though as i was in a hurry. its friday morning, the weekend is upon us, and the opportunities for heel wearing continues. what i want to do is take a walk at lunch time through the downtown when all those busy business folks are having their lunch and see what kind of a fuss i can cause wearing either my sandals or my boots! haven't made up my mind yet which ones i want to wear!

i absolutely know what you mean when you talk about the need for courage to go out wearing heels, especially if they are higher, stiletto and not hidden. i will say this much, once you get beyond the nay sayers and who cares what they have to say, your greatest fear in wearing heels on the street will be limited to either falling off them (which i have done once, terribly embarrassing!), or breaking them (which i have not done thank goodness!). once you get past the negative opinions of others, or your fears of what negative things folks might say, you really will be on a whole new level and your high heel adventures will be fond and pleasant memories while you take a moment or two to relax and reflect upon your day.

the boots i keep refering to, with the jeans that are too long for my sandals. (i don't like hiding the heels)

Posted Image (alt+p)

i bought them from forplay shoes. they call them Cupids. i call them pretty easy to walk in!

Most impressive indeed! And you couldn't be more right about ignoring the negative opinions of others who may think that what we do is outside the norms of society, as if they're the guardians of same.

I'm proud to say that I've never hidden my shoes since I began wearing heels in public. In my mind, that's senseless. And on those days when I wear my red pumps, there's no place to hide anyway, so I don't bother, I just do what I like. Plain and simple!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!