Today's outfit

RubberVicki

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black trousers, tight above the knee, getting a bit wider at the bottom around the ankle, a light red/purple top, and a dark red scarf/sweater that is tied around my shoulders and chest. (don't know how to describe it exactly but it's cool and fashionable :smile: ) 4-3/4 inch black slingbacks.

Snow cannot stop me... black poly-elastine pants and a green ribbed stretch top, both have a bit of a shine to the fabric. Black stockings and black five inch stilettos. A knit sweater or a denim jacket and various points in the day. Ice? Snow? Fear my stiletto grip!

Hot hot hot, or so the forecast says... I am wearing a red camisole under a black short sleeved jacket, and black capri pants. Strappy patent four and a quarter inch sandals show off red toe nails, and silver bracelets and hoop earrings complete the look. Last Friday I was daring and wore sparkles with my outfit at work. A man complimented me on it. Sparkles on my eye lids and in my hair, and it gets attention... if only every day were Friday...

Wow Vicki what a sexy outfit and what style. Mine today is lond blue pencil skirt, for inch stiletto mules white sleeveless top. jo-jo xx

Don't ask me how I walk in them just try a pair

Red tank-top, black suede miniskirt, black net-stockings, red 5-inch courts today, as it finally starts to get warm in Minnesota _________________ Never without 5" heels <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: viktoriaheels on 2002-05-26 13:24 ]</font>

Never without 5" heels, and always with a very short skirt

Who's the lucky guy (don't need to answer!). Is it serious?

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Today- skirt 3" above knees, tan Just My size nude toe pantyhose, 4" wedge strappy sandals, nice tank top- showing my new bellybutton ring, hair in a ponytail, ring on every finger and two toes, 6 earrings. Thought I looked hot for 45 years old.

Damn...you go girl! But may I ask a question? If you are showing off your belly-button, then I assume the skirt is somewhat of a hip-hugger style; How then do you keep the pantyhose from sagging (esp in the crotch, or does that just not bother you?)? Fold the waistband over?? (Underneath the skirt, of course!) Questions such as these have always bothered me...

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks