Today's outfit

RubberVicki

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camel lycra cotton stretch fitted shirt, black knee length tight skirt and matching jacket. 5½ black leather stilettoes. Ultra fitted stuff today, infact I wear a lot of fitted stuff. Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

Snap no stockings today weather was glorious :smile: (for the UK anyway) So cream knee length skirt, black sleevless top, black and cream sling backs cream fitted jacket. jo-jo xx

Don't ask me how I walk in them just try a pair

Wow Inga long red satin dress very nice :smile: Still fabulous weather in the UK so pinstripe dress knee length and 4.5 inch black strappy sandals (stiletto heel) jo-jo xx

It's a public holiday here in Aus today, and in Melbourne the weather's WET! So outfit = casual. Fitted denim jacket and ultra low low waisted skin tight stretch boot cut jeans 5 inch stiletto boots. Here's an example of the jeans and boots:

Posted Image

Inga :smile:

Nice jeans, Inga. I wish I could buy jeans that looked like that on me! My outfit today, a bit simple. Pink sweater with half sleeves, and a long black skirt with slit on the left. Black stockings, and black oxfords. I won't be outside much, granted, but looking good helps one feel good, and thus, recover.

Inga nice jeans your style is so similar to mine I have a pair like that on at the moment :smile: Today for work though was blue trouser suit, blue slingbacks with very slim 4 inch pencil heel and cream sleevless top. jo-jo xx

I can't say what I will wear going out in that last blast of winter snow, but at home, a burgandy stretch top with short sleeves and a high neck, and a short black stretch skirt. And black strappy sandals with a four inch heel. There, today's outfit. By next week I should have more interesting things to talk about, when I get back to work. :smile:

It's Sunday, casual again fitted red shirt, leather jacket, skin tight dark jeans, with 5 inch stiletto boots.

Example of jeans:

Posted Image

Inga :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IHeels on 2002-04-28 13:17 ]</font>

It's warm! The weather is so nice! Today's outfit, now that I can be out and about again, consists of black capri pants with a cuff, a tight, pink stretch top with half length sleeves and a revealing neck line, and my new black strappy sandals with the 4 1/4 inch clear stiletto heel. Spring is here and I am thrilled!

Snap Inga Leather skirt today too :smile: Black patent five inch heels (favourtite pair), black stockings and black and whitish knitted sleevless top. jo-jo xx

Today i'm wearing long pants, (that doesn't happen often) but it's very windy and rainy here, so i wear pants and 5 inch stiletto boots. The heel is not really a stiletto but from the side it looks very thin, but seen from the back it's wide. How do you call such a heel. Anyway the boots are very stylish :smile:

Long black pencil skirt with high slit at the back :smile: , black sleevless top, red fitted jacket and black and red ravel shoes - very windy today :smile: jo-jo xx

My light grey suit. Short skirt, short button up jacket... It is quite the fitted outfit, and it makes the curves look great. Underneath, a black tank top that looks good when I leave the jacket open. Black stockings, and black five inch stilettos round out the outfit.