Today's outfit

RubberVicki

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops. I wrote the previous post with the questions. I became disconnected from the Internet while I was writing it, and forgot to log back in before submitting it. It's not some anonymous person, just me.

Hiya, It would probabaly be a bit of in between, I would probably be friendly but keep the conversation to a time limited to what I'm doing at the time. I don't bite. Oh and the tease is only little. Inga :smile: _________________ HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER. <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IHeels on 2002-04-13 10:18 ]</font>

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

Black flared, hip hugging jeans, flat black leather knee high boots with 3/4" platform soles and 4" semi-chunky heels, navy blue henley shirt, (my favorite shirt style) and a light jean blazer. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Mondays outfit is tight knee length pin stripe skirt suit, black sleevless tight top, black stockings and my favourite black 5 inch patent courts - bit of a black theme going on here :smile: jo-jo xx

Don't ask me how I walk in them just try a pair

Wonder if we can make it a double :smile: So todays out fit is Ankle length black skirt, white blouse, black fitted jacket, black stockings, red and black design 4.5 inch heels from Ravel. jo-jo xx

Today red shirt / blouse cotton lycra ultra fitted, cropped stretch demin jacket, tight stretch denim knee length skirt, 5 inch knee high boots. A little less formal, I tend to do these things when working from home. Inga :smile:

Sorry jo-jo not matching today :smile: but I do have some red and black ones which sound similar to yours whiich I bought in the UK this year (may have been Ravel??) Black business suit, knee length with white blouse and black & white 5" courts (not forgetting the black ff stockings of course :smile:) Debbie

This is a platform free shoe zone!

I've been out of the action for a few days, so I'll post. Long black jacket, A-lined cut, with brocade of leaves all over it. It almost forms a two tone black, and shifts in different light levels. The jacket and the leaves trade between a deep black and a more charcoal black. A charcoal black skirt, about three inches above the knee, black stockings and of course, black patent stilettos complete the outfit. It's my power business suit, and something I wear just to feel good about myself. It looks good with blonde hair.

Wow Inga sexy outfit!! :smile: Got me in the mood for my leather skirt tomorrow :smile: Debbie no snap today either :wink: although I do have a black business suit also. Yes My shoes were bought in Ravel this year!!!!! Ther are very pointed, red all over with black criss cross bits on the toe - sound familiar? Out fit today was beige knee length skirt, black blouse tight fitting, jacket to match skirt , tan stockings and dark brown leather 4 inch stiletto courts with tiny bow on the toe, kinda 50's looking (got them from my Grandmother :eek: ) JO-JO XX _________________ Don't ask me how I walk in them just try a pair <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jo-jo on 2002-04-17 21:47 ]</font>

Todays outfit is Red patent 5" heel pumps with double ankle strap, black sheer holdups with lace tops. Black lace panties with red lace piping, short leather skirt, black lace bra, leather jacket, choker. and when i get home................? Keep Fetish Real, good work by the way guys.

Well today I went cycling and wore all that racy Tour de France stuff, I do this most weekends, however I'm home now and showered etc. As I type this I'm wearing a crisp white ruffle shirt, ultra tight jeans and 5½ stiletto pumps, going to a restuarant. Inga :smile:

Rubbervicki, that's pretty swish for the weekend, I tend to dress down in a more relaxed manner hence lots of denim on weekends. Now fitted cropped denim jacket, fitted sleeveless tee, fitted knee length skirt and 5" knee length boots. Inga :smile:

got some new clothers yesterday special blend cargo shorts, alphanumeric t-shirt...around the house i wore my boots...when i went biking today i wore my skateboarding shoes note: i now know why girls like wearing boots with skirts, i wore my boots with my shorts around the house today, and they looked and felt really great!