The Bristol UK Heel-Meet, 11 Sept 04 - Photo Report Update

Heelfan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it worth me ever getting a digital camera? It sounds like you need a degree in nuclear physics to work it.

just get a later operating system, remember that win 98 was launched in 98, that makes it quite old.

If you are on a later operating system or not using microsoft products then things will be fine.

Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

I can see I'm going to have problems. I lent my lap top to my daughter because she needed to use a pc not a mac for a piece of work she had. She gave it back a month later and distainfully told me she couldn't use it because it had such an old operating system. How do you know I've got windows 98 anyway?

• 1 month later...

BTW, these were downloaded from a Fuji finepix 410 on W98 using the Fuji software. They are a combination of my photos and HF's. He has an Olympus and I can read his XD picture cards too, but the Olympus software is not very good. I tried to install it on W98 for him but it wouldn't recognise his camera. Moral: Get a Fuji

Thanks firefox for taking the time to battle with the picture on the cards and get them posted. I appreciate the effort. great pics, It looks like we all were having a good time...... and we were! I hope it makes some other members come along and join in the fun. Nigel

Who is the lady in the red stilettos?? A few faces on those photos i dont recognise

daz

Hi Daz, Thats my wife!

It sure was a shame you could not make it. we were looking forward to meeting you.

Maybe sometime in the future.

Nigel

• 3 weeks later...

The Europeans have us beat hands down in this area, kneehighs. It looks like a slightly larger than usual turnout for a UK heelmeet. Excellent pics gang. I particularly like the last one with the good Doctor in his metal spikes (nice choice Doc). But I am interested in the black mules in that picture. Who's are they and where can I get a pair?

They're by "Kiss And Tell" California, I bought them via Ebay. I have Those black ones, a similar style in biege Ostritch and a pair in Red and White with cross-over straps.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply... yes I know it's been a few months since the meeting. It was the first time for me to visit such a gathering. It almost feel surreal to see so many guys in heels. Thanks everyone, I enjoyed the time in the town and famous English tea! Let's see we can organize something in the US. I should be back in NYC for a couple weeks in early Feb.