Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anita C.

Are You Stuck In High Heels?

Are you 'Stuck In High Heels"?   380 members have voted

1. 1. Are you 'Stuck In High Heels"?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

100 posts in this topic

lol... getting wet is nothing compare to not able to wash your feet which is a much bigger issue. I tried once and wore 6 inch heels for 72 hrs...even in shower (but a different pair of course). The water was trapped in between the shoe and feet during shower and not only it isn't cleaning my feet, it make it worse..much worse. After that 72 hr, I have to stop because my feet was smelling so bad! (And I wore 6 inch sandals by the way...not enclosed)

I feel like I'm kind of stuck in heels. I wear 3.5" to 4" heels to work everyday as I pretty much have to at my office in order to look professional. I also feel more elegant and confident. I also have some 3" casual heels that I wear at other times or at home. About the only time I don't wear heels is when I go to the gym, aerobics, and yoga classes. I get to stretch out my calves then, but I can't last very long flat footed. My calves, heels, and arches start to ache after just walking around for a little while in flats. I even wear heels to amusement parks when I have to walk a lot! I don't mind though. My feet are pretty much naturally in the high heel position and are much more comfortable in heels than flats. I get lots of compliments at work from men and women about my heels, my husband loves them, and I love them! I do like how I am able to go to the gym, aerobics, and yoga classes without heels though.

i am not stuck in heels but i want to be. i love wearing high heels but i am looking for a good pair of 5-6" heels. Does anyone have any recommendations of where to get some good ones? Thanks! i LOVE high heels!

You people are crazy if you think being stuck with heels is exciting or romantic in any way. There's nothing nice about it. It hurts.

im probably half stuck.. outside of the house i dont wear anything but heels, but inside i go barefeet. if it wasnt for the fact that i find it weird to wear shoes inside a house then yes, i would be truly and completly stuck im positive. because its mentally more comfortable for me but phyically i could go either way i voted no.

the same for me, i regulary take my heels off inside the house... but outside i'm always on heels

I'll confess to, I"m "stuck" in high heels. I don't hurt. And there are more than enough sport things you can do. Outside, inside and at night I dont wear anything but high heels. So i vote yes. But I also think that if you realy want you can get back to lower heels and even flats. But it wil take the same time to get down as to get high. And yes it is romantic and yes it is a trill. I have got al lot of attention from everyone. Work, private. I wear regular 5 inch. But take the the time to pamper your feet. Clean them, dry them trim your nails be carfull with them. But I am Stuck Its a fact. Esther

I'll confess to, I"m "stuck" in high heels. I don't hurt. And yes it is romantic and yes it is a trill. I have got al lot of attention from everyone.

Esther

Esther do you not find it hurts when you jump out of bed suddenly to answer the phone or wait at the Airport security counter for your shoes to come through the x-ray machine or remove them in a friends house to save a softwood floor??.

Myself, I don't find it romantic, it's something that happened unawares to me while I was busy over the years enjoying wearing heels.

sure I still enjoy the public attention I get but close friends think I'm a little strange.

I like wearing high heels at my job,for clubbing,just going to the supermarket or for a walk.Everywhere... I like this sensation that i feel when i wear them and sometimes i have to answer at some people that stop me and ask me where i bought this and where I bought that. Recently,a woman stopped me and asked me how i can walk so many hours on them. :santa_hat:

Esther do you not find it hurts when you jump out of bed suddenly to answer the phone or wait at the Airport security counter for your shoes to come through the x-ray machine or remove them in a friends house to save a softwood floor??.

Myself, I don't find it romantic, it's something that happened unawares to me while I was busy over the years enjoying wearing heels.

sure I still enjoy the public attention I get but close friends think I'm a little strange.

Amanda, yes sometimes its a little bid unstable when I jump suddenly out of bed. That is also for the bathroom. It takes a few steps to get stable your right at that. It don't hurts really.

Yes the x-ray machine was a new experience. That was ones, all the others times there was no commend. People where staring at me and Peter and that was nice and enjoying. Other problem in plains is my feet swell to much and that hurts indeed.

The softwood floor is a problem in general. For that occasion I have a pair of wedge boots with soft soles not the most charming but under pair of trousers it will do. But its not nice to must changes your shoes. It generates to much to talk about. Most of our friends now that I am "stucked". Not that I am 24 23/7.

Before age of 25 26 it was indeed happened unawares. After that it was a choice. We both find it romantic and trill.

Esther

I voted no, because I dont feel i'm stuck with them. I enjoy wearing them alot, and mostly do that in my free time. I wear flats a lot aswell, sport shoes, slippers and everything you can name :cool1: I always take shoes off when entering peoples homes or my own home. I like to be careful not to damage floors with my shoes, I take good care of my shoes, replacing heel tips when necessary and taking them to repairs when need. And I have no problems wearing heels for long periods, I can dance all night with them. 24hours on 5inch stilettos, no problem. running with them no problem :wave: About the airport security thing, I have few times worn really pointy stiletto heeled boots with skinny heels (lorenzi boots), usually the security guards ask me to change shoes at counter, so bring replacement shoes for that. Heh when first-time doing that, I didnt came to think about that all, that you cant wear such shoes in airplanes, because security reasons. so i had to walk to plane without wearing anything but stockings. ;)

Airports are becoming a real pain altogether I've noticed.

Well, my feet are molded pretty well to 5-6" heels. The discomfort isn't there anymore like they use to years ago. I guess my feet has grown into them as I can walk on 6" for more than half the day comfortably. 5" heels, I can wear all day without a problem. At home, I have 6" mules that I wear constantly. Not a lot of walking around the house so it doesn't bother me.

I woke up this morning with really tight calves. I tried to stretch them while I took a shower, but the stretching didn't seem to really help. The pain didn't really stop until I dressed for work and put on 4" pumps. Then the pain completely went away and I didn't remember about this morning until now. I try to stretch my calves in yoga and aerobics classes, but I guess I haven't been to the gym in about a month. Work has been crazy busy! I guess I'm just amazed how quickly muscles can tighten. I've even noticed that my feet stay arched even when I go to sleep. I guess I should be careful, but it's hard to keep stretching everyday... and I really don't like flats....

Hmmm, I've never experienced any pain in my calves. But yeah, your feet arches normally after consistenly wearing high heels. I love it. It's cute and just plain sexy. I love it how the toes arch just slightly too, but not too inwards. Then it gets pretty gross.