Sophie Ellis Bextor - Latest Maxim Scans

Nice guitar!!! B) Seems like the Chet Atkins edition. Oh yeah, the girl and heels are very nice too. :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Very nice pics. I've borrowed the first one for my windows wallpaper. Love the heels, now where can I find them? To think Sophies mum was a presenter on the BBC TV childrens programme Blue Peter. (And I used to watch her - argggghhh!!) Its murder on the heel board! (sic)

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

These pics are reduced from their actual scanned size (I had to do so to get the image uploader to accept them) so if anyone wants the originals, especially the first one :smile: then let me know and I'll email it direct. Matt

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sophie Ellis-Bextor is noted for her traditional sartorial elegance. Apparently she only owns one pair of trousers but she couldn't remember where she keeps them, implying that she only ever wears skirts and dresses- my kinda gal!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Here's another magazine shot (she must have a new song coming out :smile: ) editted coz the image doesn't work. I'll try again later. Matt <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: matt on 2002-06-14 00:31 ]</font>

• 1 month later...