Does wearing heels turn you on in any way?

Carolyn

I hope this isn't too sexy a question to ask for this forum, but it is something that has to be asked. I can't say they turn me on sexually but I do feel very very different in them. And yes they do get me in the mood but I think that is a warmth, confidence, and gerneral feel-good factor. It also depends what I am wearing with them. ~Caz :smile:

• Like 1

I have to say that the feeling is different but I think I am not turned on just by wearing heels. May people associate the wearing of heels to sexual desires. I do notice that guys are turned on by girls wearing heels.

Cheers,

Nata

He (ur bro) then have a good taste of choice. Same like you, Nata.haha :smile: When you see a lady wearing a nice pair of heels and she is 'decent' looking, certainly go forward and compliment her. Then from there you can moved on to ur conversation if she is comfortable ! B)

My brother is rather shy. There were times when we were out together and he saw a pretty girl somewhere. He would come to me and tell me about it. When the girl noticed him, he would turn around and head for cover with his ears turning red... useless boy ! :smile:

Cheers,

Nata

Nata, your brother will be shy until he matures, and in men, this is more random and spread over different ages. I think for women, there is more of a constant in maturity. Give him time! He needs to build confidence. Help him by encouraging him, or even forcing him into a harmless situation, like telling a girl about him, almost like you are trying to make him uncomfortable and trying to get the girl's help, but in reality, you're setting him up. Okay, so it is a bit complex and very much a scheming, plotting type of idea. Those are my best!

On 2002-03-30 11:00, Francis wrote:

Embarrassed by the thought of rejection. All males suffer this at some point in their lives, especially before maturing.

He likes what he sees, but has no real idea of how to approach a girl in these circumstances.

This syndrome is all an affliction for pre teen girls, who think the members of boy bands are so dreamy, yet could never get out more than screams if such a boy band member were to say hello.

Well it is about time you started to power post, Charlie! And yes, many cannot walk in heels. The toes point to the sides, the walk is not smooth. The legs seem to jolt and can even make a woman seem frumpy. I make sure I watch myself walk whenever there is a reflection. I may not be the girl with the sexiest walk when I am in five inch heels, but at five, I walk so much better than women in two and three inchers.

• 1 month later...

I could get a sexy walk going in lower heels, when I needed it. I think in time, my five inch sexy walk will be better than the three inch sexy walk, but for me, it requires more practice to perfect it. My Mother does this Sharon Stone walk in any pair of heels, so I think it also depends on the person.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

High heels definitely turn me on, whether I'm wearing them, seeing them on another woman, or even just thinking about them. Now bearing in mind that I think about (suede) heels all the time, it probably means I am turned on 24/7! :smile: Phuonginheels, you sound hot...

• 1 month later...

i just feel sexier and more 'me' in heels....especially when out.....there is nothing better than strutting into a bar in a pair of sexy strappy ones which click and clack.....your thighs taught from the spikes. samatha

• 5 months later...

I share the opinion of Shock Queen. I couldn't picture myself going out at night, unless I have a pair of heels on. Guess it's like when in the past, ladies didn't leave the house without their hat and gloves.

So many shoes, so little time...

• 1 month later...

Me too I feel sexier in heels, I would not dare go out on a date in flat shoes and for the most part during the day I am usually in heels that are at least 4 inches. It just doesnt feel right when there is no sound when I walk or if I'm not up on my toes. Wearing heels does turn me on depending on the moment. But I am in them so much through out the day that I really dont think about it. So its not like I am walking on the street and I am turned on, but if I am out on a date with my boyfriend or a special guy than thats different.

• 2 weeks later...

It just seems natural to me now that I wear heels when out. At work I wear them lower usually but as long as I'm comfortable then I feel confident and attractive. I get complements at work (hence my nickname) which I like. Suzy

Love seeketh not itself to please,

Nor for itself hath any care;

But for another gives its ease,

And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I carry a tube of Ambesol toothache medication I carry. On those occassions that my feet start to ache I apply some to that area. A trick I got from a 'Vegas Showgirl. Wearing stilettos makes me feel good about myself but turn me on? No, not really. I have no clue how theresponse about Ambesol got here. That was sopposed to have been about foot pain.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

• 7 months later...