Post a picture of yourself here

I feels that in whatever we do...we must have confidence in others. Then it will shine forth to other.I mean not only going out in heels for guys but also in our daily work place. Hiya... I must say thank you for all of you for ya comments. But sad to say, it took me such a trouble to get it scan and stuff like that...so guys.. I think I won't be posting pic of myself up till laTer... :smile:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally found a (suitable?) recent (2 years ago) picture of me. I needed help reseizing it, and this has been done gratiously by Firefox in the post below. Thanks you.

Posted Image

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Highluc on http://walk.to/highluc

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Highluc on 2002-03-31 22:10 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Highluc on 2002-04-01 08:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Highluc on 2002-04-01 08:54 ]</font>

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

This sure is a picture suited for Highluc. If you want to know how he is in real life, this is it. And for Jeff, although maybe not looking too happy in his picture, this is a hell of a guy. He's got this quietness about him, but is a great person to know. I consider him one of my best friends, although I only met him about 3 or 4 times. Jeff, stay around and let us enjoy you being here...

i dont have any pictures of me close up or in heels...but i just got my pictures developed from when i went to BC

heres a picture of me in the back country at cypress mountain

Posted Image

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-04-01 22:10 ]</font>

Ok, here's my 2 cent... picture taken in the summer in my parents' yard. I'm the guy on the right (not the gray hair) B)

Posted Image

Didn't have any of myself in heels... except the one below, but I'm not going to win any photography award for clarity with that one:

Posted Image

Once upon a time I was shy and the parking lot was the place for shoots :smile: Well we all go through some kind of acceptance phase...

Bert

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bert on 2002-04-01 23:34 ]</font>

What's all the fuss about?

On 2002-04-02 10:14, Melissa wrote:

Bert: So handsome of you :smile:

Thanks, glad you liked them. But look at these pictures, of the same boots. Slightly more noticeable :smile:

Well they are no problem to wear anywhere except at work. Guys in suits don't wear heels here. It really sucks when you have to care about your image, doesn't it...

Posted Image

Posted Image

What's all the fuss about?

. Guys in suits don't wear heels here.

They don't in England either, apart from me that is. It's never stopped me getting on in my career or achieving professional status. If you want, just do it. Nice pictures by the way :smile:

• 1 month later...