Post a picture of yourself here

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look very nice Vicky.. Don't you have a side or front view of them?

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Oh oh oh... I'm afraid I enjoy the picture much more than you enjoy wearing it :smile: Don't believe me ? Well... Just post some more then :grin: Thanks a lot to you Vicki for sharing those pics with us ! Mine are being processed and should be there soon !

Vicki, Not only do I enjoy your heels very much, they nearly drive me crazy, and I love that !!! Does this mean I like them more than you do ? Well, the answer is obviously not so easy to give, since I'd need some more details about what feelings they inspire you to settle a proper judgement on that :smile: ) I hope it's really the case !!!

@Trolldeg : The same is happening to me now, but that has not always been the case ! Unfortunately I cleaned my cache files, otherwise I could have mailed it... Give it another try later, it'll probably be up again soon (I hope so !).

Oh all right:

Posted Image

The guy that masquerades as "azraelle", a somewhat feminized spelling of the Semite name for the "Angel of Death!", e.g., my twisted opinion of self, right after my divorce after 22 yrs of marriage, as "King Midas in Reverse", referring to a Hollies song of the same name.

Just trying Jeff's suggestion for a pasted sample of Fox's html code converted to BB Code, I hope...

:splat: Posted Image :splat:

Click For Freestyle Fashions

Hey, it actually works!!! Is "BB Code" somehow related to the Apple-specific "BBEdit" html text editor by Bare Bones Software?? :grin::grin::smile:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Hey, it actually works!!! Is "BB Code" somehow related to the Apple-specific "BBEdit" html text editor by Bare Bones Software?? :grin::grin::smile:

Ofcourse it does work! :grin:

It think BBCode stand for Bulletin Board Code as in PHP Bulletin Board maybe..?

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Very nice picture both Moda and Trol. Moda, you look very good as woman, but if you fancy trying your boots in male mode, then please have a go. You'll probably be pleasantly suprised at the (lack of) reaction you get.

Hi Moda-Stivali, welcome to the board. I've seen your webpage and I like your boots very much, actually I have the same size (43, US 12 f, UK 9 but I can fit 42, US 11 or UK 8 too).

I have most boots like yours, not too high and not too low :lol:

A part of my collection can be seen here http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=360&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=80

The platforms are more for fun than for serious wearing.

Hope you have a wonderful time posting inhere.

Hi Trolldeg, nice to see another guy who is not afraid showing himself in male mode with a ccordinited outfit including some very nice heeled boots. I don't know how often you wear such outfit in real life but I wished I had your age to pull it off because last weekend I noted people don't accept such freestyling anymore from an older guy. Hi Moda Stivali, also a nice outfit of yours and good looks in disguised mode. I'm sure you can pull it off in either mode and just do it the way you feel that day. Courage to both of you and don't feel ashamed to be yourself and enjoy life (and nice heels).

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Hi Trolldeg, nice to see another guy who is not afraid showing himself in male mode with a ccordinited outfit including some very nice heeled boots. I don't know how often you wear such outfit in real life

well, the outfit goes with the shoes, so whenever I wear heels... :lol: Like Debbie says, it's the total look that counts. And yes, I wear heels as often as I can. Mostly to school.

but I wished I had your age to pull it off because last weekend I noted people don't accept such freestyling anymore from an older guy.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Hi Moda Stivali, also a nice outfit of yours and good looks in disguised mode. I'm sure you can pull it off in either mode and just do it the way you feel that day.

Courage to both of you and don't feel ashamed to be yourself and enjoy life (and nice heels).

Thank you Highluc. Hopefully I'll get there :lol:

- Moda Stivali