A Quick Introduction

Evening, I've just joined so here is a quick intro. As long as I can remember heels have always held a fascination for me. Over time rather than diminish this interest has grown stronger and of course has grown to include wearing and enjoying the feeling of heels for myself.

I'm encouraged by the posts here and that I'm far from alone as a man with a love of heels. Personally the appeal lies in wearing heels along with clothing traditionally considered typically male. I grew up in a small place but also this meant it was a community where any behaviour from the socially accepted gender norm would lead to criticism. I think this means you either grow to be someone small minded or to be someone who believes in the individuals right to live their life in a way that makes them a happier person. I'm the latter, believing that only by being true to yourself and supporting the ones you love in their choices can you be happy in life.

Recently I've taken literally,  taken "the next step" in my heels adventure and had my first public heeling experiences. I look forward to taking part in the forums  and posting about my experiences.

• Like 3

Addicted to the click

Hi mate, great to see another British heeler on here, I'm sure you'll find everyone very friendly and always keen to help, I'm in the midlands, what part of the uk are you from, would be good if we could meet sometime, look forward to sharing heeled stories and experiences with you, hope you enjoy the site 

• Like 1

HeeledSteve, welcome to HHP. There are plenty of us from the UK. It's a UK based forum too.

I too wear modest heels out and about with male clothing. For example I went to the theatre this week wearing 3" block heel boots under trousers. I have no wish to go public in high stilettos or to present as female. I have every respect for those HHP members who push the enevelope much further than I would.

• Like 1

Hello

My heel wearing is the same as yours. I wear my heels with men's clothing only.

I mainly wear thicker/block heels in public, but sometime wear stiletto heels to. 

I wear heels, jeans or trousers and shirt depending on if I'm in casual mode or formal mode.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hello,everyone   

it's nice to see that a guys wearing high heels community exists. 

I would be curious about organizing a real meeting in some place. It seems that England could be the best location. And more precisely the south of England ( Kent) is more active? 

I am right? 

I personally is quite good with walking with 15 cms stilettos,other parts of clothes totally men style. 

• 1 month later...
On 22/07/2017 at 1:18 PM, Pierre1961 said:

it's nice to see that a guys wearing high heels community exists. 

HHPlace is NOT a "Guys wearing heels" community. Its a "Anybody who wears heels community".

The guys who wear heels community is "heels4men.net"

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!