Newest Heels

Bigfoot15

These are my newest addition to my heel collection. This is the first time I tried them on. Me and my wife want to plan a night out in them. what does everyone think of these. They are red and will stand out.

red heels1.jpg

red heels2.jpg

• Like 5

They look nice, but for me, the heel is too high.  I do like the peep toe look, I have been thinking about looking for a pair of peep toe shoes (most all of my heels are sandals).  It's cool that you and your wife heel together.  I am very lucky to have a spouse who also is fine with my high heel shoes and we often wear heels together as well !!!   It's fun !!  

Take care...   sf 

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I love wearing peep toe heels. I've always got a colored pedi to show off my toes. Too cold to wear peep toe shoes this time of year, here so I'll have to wait for warmer weather, this spring.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Thanks for the input. I was planning a trip to the nail salon. I have only been once and had my toes done. No polish that time. I'm thinking red or black since the heel and soles are black. Not sure about the hose. Over the years I have always wanted my wife to wear stockings and a garter belt. So she has made it clear that turn about is fair play. So no pantyhose, only stockings and she has come up with some interesting shape wear with garters for me to wear.

Lovely shoes but unless they fasten up I'd walk out of them and break my neck, that's why I stick to boots, once they're on they stay on, been seriously considering a pair of peep toe thigh boots from kurt Geiger though, gorgeous boots 

I have bought several pairs of Pumps and Mary Janes over the years. But these are the best fitting ones I have ever had. I normally wear a 5" heel but these are closer to 6". Since I posted the pics I've had about a full day wearing them around the house. No problems so far. They fit snug enough that I don't have to worry about them slipping off. I'm excited about a day out wearing them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bigfoot15 said:

Since I posted the pics I've had about a full day wearing them around the house. No problems so far.

Congratulations.  A full day in (almost) 6" is a notable event.  However, "around the house" and "out and about" are two different things when done in 6" heels.  You may want to take a pair of lower heels with you the first time you are out and about just in case. :penitent:

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

14 hours ago, Bigfoot15 said:

I have bought several pairs of Pumps and Mary Janes over the years. But these are the best fitting ones I have ever had. I normally wear a 5" heel but these are closer to 6". Since I posted the pics I've had about a full day wearing them around the house. No problems so far. They fit snug enough that I don't have to worry about them slipping off. I'm excited about a day out wearing them.

The rise seems low making them comfortable. What's the thickness of the platform?  They have the appearance of 4" heels with no platform in my size 11 which are easy all day heels.